Check your account email address ×

tried to make another bet...

stopped by the neighborhood gas station for beer and saw the Powerball and Mega Millions are both above $500 so I ask for a losing $2 PB and a losing $2 MM ticket, the Pakistani clerk says 'those are winners' as he hands them to me... so, I made him an offer.  If I win on either or both he gets $1m per winning ticket and if not he owes me $1 for each losing ticket.  Reached my free hand out and he wouldn't take the bet? 

Nice guy, works a shitload of hours and I'm working on his English/Sarcasm. 

:)

11 minutes ago, toslow said:

And would be the first to fuck you over if given a chance. And you can take that to the bank

Why wouldn't you take the deal??

So toslow is a Pakistani name, makes sense.

11 minutes ago, toslow said:

And would be the first to fuck you over if given a chance. And you can take that to the bank

tenor.gif

I should probably keep that gif on standby for you.

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

Why wouldn't you take the deal??

So toslow is a Pakistani name, makes sense.

No, Who do you think has the most offenders in fucking over our government? I'll wait

10 minutes ago, toslow said:

No, Who do you think has the most offenders in fucking over our government? I'll wait

Hold your breath while you are :thumbsup:

• Platinum Contributing Member

Yeah....I do the same with my Indian friend that works at the Quikmart in town.  I used to deliver his scratch off tickets and he would always bust my chops and say I'm late even though I wasn't.  He's actually a good dude....throws me a free coffee quite often and some rolls when I need them.  I always tell him I will give him a percentage of any big hits on the lotto games. Never asked for a dollar back when I lose though....not a bad idea. :lmao:  But I've moved and don't go there anymore.   I'll be visiting him when I can and he speaks pretty good English.   

Overall, I still hate immigrants however. :bigfinger:... especially illegals. And there are plenty of those working under the table.

• Like 1

we had local pakistani , multiple stores, making ethnic foods, good beer, etc. he was a good dude. so one store closes , and then another. i ask the woman in a store i know he was partners in , where is he? she said ooooohhh, you didn't hear it from me but he did bad and had to flee to pakistan. he did bad. paid no taxes on his business and split. left the one place looking like shit

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, toslow said:

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Hold your breath while you are :thumbsup:

waitacottonpickingminute... Pakistani's are running Canada's government?

this is Yuge news... please start a fresh thread about it

please pm me if this is 'part of the plan'

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

waitacottonpickingminute... Pakistani's are running Canada's government?

this is Yuge news... please start a fresh thread about it

please pm me if this is 'part of the plan'

You should have some edumacation on the subject and i think your eyes would open a little

• Like 1

1 minute ago, toslow said:

You should have some edumacation on the subject and i think your eyes would open a little

OHKAY... eDuMaCaTe me!  :crazy:

please start with recipes and cultural heritage... then get your hate-on

6 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

OHKAY... eDuMaCaTe me!  :crazy:

please start with recipes and cultural heritage... then get your hate-on

Thought were was talking about canadian gov?

Or if you come visit me i can drive you to the next two communities and then your eyes would open.

Google Brampton Ontario

Edited by toslow

2 minutes ago, toslow said:

Thought were was talking about canadian gov?

Or if you come visit me i can drive you to the next community and then your eyes would open.

Google Brampton Ontario

not a chance in hell... you made the assertion so back your own shit up 

start coughing up recipes or at the minimum interesting dining experiences... you travel, don't live in a bubble so why try to serve me up waffles like this?

unless you were raped... ? 

:roflcrying:

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

not a chance in hell... you made the assertion so back your own shit up 

start coughing up recipes or at the minimum interesting dining experiences... you travel, don't live in a bubble so why try to serve me up waffles like this?

unless you were raped... ? 

:roflcrying:

Lets say i've had the pleasure of owning and operated businesses and had the pleasure of dealing with all walks of life and colours 

1 minute ago, toslow said:

Lets say i've had the pleasure of owning and operated businesses and had the pleasure of dealing with all walks of life and colours 

that tells me literally nothing... are you a victim seeking asylum or something?

RECIPES man... !!!

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

that tells me literally nothing... are you a victim seeking asylum or something?

RECIPES man... !!!

Who the fuck cares about what one eats?  you're not making any sense, I'm sure you're not cooking any indian paki food

1 hour ago, awful knawful said:

You fucking retarded Democrat.

They bought those stores from the Greeks. You hate them too?

Edited by Mainecat

2 hours ago, toslow said:

Who the fuck cares about what one eats?  you're not making any sense, I'm sure you're not cooking any indian paki food

You should.  Lots of good shit.

But to get you back on topic.  Do you ever have an opinion that is based on any fact you can share or is it all make believe?

11 hours ago, Deephaven said:

You should.  Lots of good shit.

But to get you back on topic.  Do you ever have an opinion that is based on any fact you can share or is it all make believe?

I'm starting to think he is actually a group of kids sharing an account.