Check your account email address ×

former Dead Head Trump follower...

• Platinum Contributing Member
13 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Brainwashed fool is all you are.

And you as well..... nothin wrong with the border amirite. Everything peachy out your window 

This issue alone is what will get Trump elected :thumbsup:

26 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

You are complicit and may as well vote for Biden with that approach of sitting out or voting third party. 

Don't care that you don't like either one of them but we were much better off under Trump in many ways,..esp. Border( If you don't feel we were.. then by all means vote for Biden and more of the same).......... Not trying to vote out the current administration just shows your ignorance.         

But meh..... We're not really going to need you.    Have fun on the sidelines. :thumbsup:....... But be sure to secure yourself when the land starts shaking and sliding Trump's way.:lmao:

You are voting based on the border?  For the man that returned a lower percentage of those than Biden has that seems like a rather odd conclusion.  Do realize that the incoming is unrelated to Trump, definitely related to the D's but not at all to Trump.

27 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

And you as well..... nothin wrong with the border amirite. Everything peachy out your window 

This issue alone is what will get Trump elected :thumbsup:

I'm brainwashed because I see Trump for what he really is?

52 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

You are complicit and may as well vote for Biden with that approach of sitting out or voting third party. 

Don't care that you don't like either one of them but we were much better off under Trump in many ways,..esp. Border( If you don't feel we were.. then by all means vote for Biden and more of the same).......... Not trying to vote out the current administration just shows your ignorance.         

But meh..... We're not really going to need you.    Have fun on the sidelines. :thumbsup:....... But be sure to secure yourself when the land starts shaking and sliding Trump's way.:lmao:

do you tell everyone how to vote? 

what about people who don't vote at all as pointed out?  

you should actually be excited about potential third party votes as that may hurt Biden. 

not a deep thinking big picture type are you?  MAGA approves

:)

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

You are voting based on the border?  For the man that returned a lower percentage of those than Biden has that seems like a rather odd conclusion.  Do realize that the incoming is unrelated to Trump, definitely related to the D's but not at all to Trump.

I don't care about percentages when it comes to that crap........If Trump returned 10% of 1000 it equals 100 with 900 remaining.

Even If Biden returned double the amount at 20% of 10,000 it equals 2000 with 8,000 remaining.

Bottom line is there are many more illegal immigrants here now than when Trump was in charge. It's just overwhelming, so take those percentages and stick them where the sun don't shine.

Not nearly as many we're in this country  during Trump's term....FACT !

Nevermind the attempts.

10 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I'm brainwashed because I see Trump for what he really is?

No your brainwashed for believing for an extended period of time The Democrats narrative of there wasn't a crisis of the border

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

do you tell everyone how to vote? 

what about people who don't vote at all as pointed out?  

you should actually be excited about potential third party votes as that may hurt Biden. 

not a deep thinking big picture type are you?  MAGA approves

:)

Well you are correct a third party is likely to take more from Biden I'll give you that

2 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

No your brainwashed for believing for an extended period of time The Democrats narrative of there wasn't a crisis of the border

What? Where have I said there isn't a problem at the border? They are jumping over the useless wall like crazy and crossing where it isnt finished. I've stated many times remain in Mexico worked.

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

I don't care about percentages when it comes to that crap........If Trump returned 10% of 1000 it equals 100 with 900 remaining.

Even If Biden returned double the amount at 20% of 10,000 it equals 2000 with 8,000 remaining.

Bottom line is there are many more illegal immigrants here now than when Trump was in charge. It's just overwhelming, so take those percentages and stick them where the sun don't shine.

Not nearly as many we're in this country  during Trump's term....FACT !

Nevermind the attempts.

this election is going to boil down to a math problem for both major political parties.  if Trump doesn't pivot more to the middle his odds lessen.

can you not go off on a tangent about XYZ and stay on topic or did you get into Pete's cranky pills this morning?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Well you are correct a third party is likely to take more from Biden I'll give you that

see... math!  

Just now, Steve753 said:

What? Where have I said there isn't a problem at the border? They are jumping over the useless wall like crazy and crossing where it isnt finished. I've stated many times remain in Mexico worked.

You were always hesitant to call  it any type of crisis .. Don't give me that.... You still don't think it's a crisis.   You're not 100% sure these murders are even occurring in your world.

They will take the path of lease resistance.. the wall works, of course it gets breached in a few areas but not the numbers that we are seeing currently with Bidens open arm approach.

9 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

So you are saying Trump magically was able to make it so that no foreigners wanted to enter?  Saying the president controls the desire of foreigners is hilarious.

Did Biden or did Biden not.... Basically welcome these idiots during his campaign.    Hence the influx.

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

You were always hesitant to call  it any type of crisis .. Don't give me that.... You still don't think it's a crisis.   You're not 100% sure these murders are even occurring in your world.

They will take the path of lease resistance.. the wall works, of course it gets breached in a few areas but not the numbers that we are seeing currently with Bidens open arm approach.

Why are you making things up? That's what Trump does.

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

time.jpg

You sound exactly like snowrider except for the party.

38 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Did Biden or did Biden not.... Basically welcome these idiots during his campaign.    Hence the influx.

Talk about drawing two things together that are not related.  His comments were only for asylum seekers...

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

Talk about drawing two things together that are not related.  His comments were only for asylum seekers...

Oh yes..... It only helped to create the mad rush that we have today.  Doesn't differentiate asylum seekers from the goons we have entering. Many of which are young age males.

Christian Confronts MAGA Republican: 'I'm Voting for Joe Biden' 

https://www.newsweek.com/christian-contfronts-andy-biggs-voting-joe-biden-1878071

Republican critics of Trump argue the "MAGA" brand has driven away moderate and suburban voters crucial to GOP victories in battleground states, pointing to his loss in 2020 and the subpar performance of some Trump-aligned candidates in the 2022 midterms. His supporters, however, say he has won over some longtime Democratic voters and can engage with more rural voters in a way other Republicans have struggled to do.

"I just registered as a Republican two months ago, for the fifth time yesterday, and I'm just going to leave with this comment. And that is I registered as a Republican because I'm a conservative, and I'm going to vote for Joe Biden because I'm a Christian," he said. 

9_9

I bet it was @EvilBird :lol:

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
4 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Christian Confronts MAGA Republican: 'I'm Voting for Joe Biden' 

https://www.newsweek.com/christian-contfronts-andy-biggs-voting-joe-biden-1878071

Republican critics of Trump argue the "MAGA" brand has driven away moderate and suburban voters crucial to GOP victories in battleground states, pointing to his loss in 2020 and the subpar performance of some Trump-aligned candidates in the 2022 midterms. His supporters, however, say he has won over some longtime Democratic voters and can engage with more rural voters in a way other Republicans have struggled to do.

"I just registered as a Republican two months ago, for the fifth time yesterday, and I'm just going to leave with this comment. And that is I registered as a Republican because I'm a conservative, and I'm going to vote for Joe Biden because I'm a Christian," he said. 

9_9

I bet it was @EvilBird :lol:

Funny.... but Im no conservative and also no christian bud.  :good:

4 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Funny.... but Im no conservative and also no christian bud.  :good:

ok democrat

u bin labeled... :roflcrying:

• Thanks 1