Check your account email address ×

former Dead Head Trump follower...

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, toslow said:

there's a reason why people slap you around on this forum all day, for christ sakes  dude figure it out

K

If being Trumper isn’t being in a cult I dont know what is.

:lol:

Follow us and we wont say we slap you around!

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

If being Trumper isn’t being in a cult I dont know what is.

Follow us and we wont say we slap you around!

Here is your Cult moron. 

You follow every mainstream narrative because you are the typical American Jackass that cant think for Himself. 

67690829-6286-4953-9F22-76FAEE6A13AF.jpeg

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

It's like these people are hypnotized. Trump would never associate himself with these types of people if he didn't need their votes.

Sorry bro...

He's the People's Prez.... He has no problem hanging out with the peons.

And often invites bikers and such to his golf course in Bedminster I've seen it firsthand.... It's only a few miles from my house.

And that my friend is why he has the support he does..... He is not an elite piece of shit lifelong politician.

Biden would never entertain any of that... needing votes or not

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Sorry bro...

He's the People's Prez.... He has no problem hanging out with the peons.

And often invites bikers and such to his golf course in Bedminster I've seen it firsthand.... It's only a few miles from my house.

And that my friend is why he has the support he does..... He is not an elite piece of shit lifelong politician.

Biden would never entertain any of that... needing votes or not

Yet a scumbag like Biden gets more support. 

• Gold Member
Just now, Steve753 said:

Only a scumbag shady fuck from bumfuck PA like you thinks that is true :lol:

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Still stuck in 2020 ? are you ever going to get over that?......... According to the polls things have totally switched around and Biden has dwindling support.  Only 83% of Biden voters are going to vote for him again while 97% of Trump voters will be voting for Trump again... It's game set match

• Like 1

Congrats on you and Deep and a couple other TDSer's for being part of the 3%:lmao:..... Although I'm not really sure either one of you voted for Trump last time.

3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Still stuck in 2020 ? are you ever going to get over that?......... According to the polls things have totally switched around and Biden has dwindling support.  Only 83% of Biden voters are going to vote for him again while 97% of Trump voters will be voting for Trump again... It's game set match

You think im against remain in Mexico?

Posted (edited)
3 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Congrats on you and Deep and a couple other TDSer's for being part of the 3%:lmao:..... Although I'm not really sure either one of you voted for Trump last time.

I've said I didn’t previously. A few on this board have said as much. He's got his core, which I believe has shrunk since the last election.

Edited by Steve753

• Gold Member
Just now, Steve753 said:

I've said I didn’t previously. A few on this board have said as much.

Useless "Conservative" not allowed to vote for Trump :lol:

• Gold Member
Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I've said I didn’t previously. A few on this board have said as much. He's got his core, which I believe has shrunk since the last election.

Poor Stupid Steve . Even CBS says the opposite :lol:

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-biden-polls-super-tuesday-2024/

Heading into Super Tuesday, the latest CBS News poll continued to show Donald Trump with an edge over President Biden nationally.

So far, Mr. Biden's support among some key Democratic groups is not at the levels of 2020. Trump has largely unified his core constituencies, but may face challenges related to his legal issues. 

5DDAF579-B90C-40AE-92B0-9337006F758A.png

Edited by EvilBird
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, toslow said:

there's a reason why people slap you around on this forum all day, for christ sakes  dude figure it out

Your idea of slapping someone around is akin to what 6th graders would think is slapping around .

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Your idea of slapping someone around is akin to what 6th graders would think is slapping around .

I swear he's semi retarded. Even the way he types things out sometimes. He probably has a pet rock.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Sure If you say so, you come  off as one of those kids that always got picked last:lol:

Edited by toslow

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I swear he's semi retarded. Even the way he types things out sometimes. He probably has a pet rock.

i call it stevy:lol:

9 hours ago, toslow said:

So you'll be a no vote if trump is the choice?

so all those folks who supported Haley, Desantis, Christie, Ramaswamy, Pence, Burgum, ???etc ... are likely in the same boat as several here. 

Haley alone was getting about 25-40% of the vote and let's pretend some of those were Dems trying to upset Trump's apple cart and call it 33% of Republicans.  How many of them will vote for Trump now in the general?  

That's the big picture some of you knuckleheads aren't taking into account.  @Steve753 said he was a Desantis supporter many months ago and I'm pretty sure he made his bet with @ViperGTS/Z1 at that time.  @Deephaven supported Burgum and it's fairly obvious he's not going to vote for Trump either.  I'm a long time third party presidential voter and will likely remain that way this year.  It's not just the three of us here either... many of my friends and family are onboard the No Trump & No Biden train as well.  

As has been pointed out several times... if you're not fucking MAGA :crazy: you're going to get a label which is likely incorrect.  But you're too f'ng slow to allow that to soak into your skull.  

Worst election of my lifetime as we're likely going to get Biden or Trump back in the white house.   Way to go morons!  :thumbsup:

• Like 3

41 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Yep, the R party is fucking itself by letting an old decrepit piece of crap run again

I'd say both parties are and have... but that doesn't stop the labeling because I'm not onboard the idiotic Trump Train to Nowheresville.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

so all those folks who supported Haley, Desantis, Christie, Ramaswamy, Pence, Burgum, ???etc ... are likely in the same boat as several here. 

Haley alone was getting about 25-40% of the vote and let's pretend some of those were Dems trying to upset Trump's apple cart and call it 33% of Republicans.  How many of them will vote for Trump now in the general?  

That's the big picture some of you knuckleheads aren't taking into account.  @Steve753 said he was a Desantis supporter many months ago and I'm pretty sure he made his bet with @ViperGTS/Z1 at that time.  @Deephaven supported Burgum and it's fairly obvious he's not going to vote for Trump either.  I'm a long time third party presidential voter and will likely remain that way this year.  It's not just the three of us here either... many of my friends and family are onboard the No Trump & No Biden train as well.  

As has been pointed out several times... if you're not fucking MAGA :crazy: you're going to get a label which is likely incorrect.  But you're too f'ng slow to allow that to soak into your skull.  

Worst election of my lifetime as we're likely going to get Biden or Trump back in the white house.   Way to go morons!  :thumbsup:

See you in the victory circle :thumbsup:

Screensho(3).jpg

Posted (edited)
4 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

You are complicit and may as well vote for Biden with that approach of sitting out or voting third party. 

Don't care that you don't like either one of them but we were much better off under Trump in many ways,..esp. Border( If you don't feel we were.. then by all means vote for Biden and more of the same).......... Not trying to vote out the current administration just shows your ignorance.         

But meh..... We're not really going to need you.    Have fun on the sidelines. :thumbsup:....... But be sure to secure yourself when the land starts shaking and sliding Trump's way.:lmao:

time.jpg

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

7 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

You are complicit and may as well vote for Biden with that approach of sitting out or voting third party. 

Don't care that you don't like either one of them but we were much better off under Trump in many ways,..esp. Border( If you don't feel we were.. then by all means vote for Biden and more of the same).......... Not trying to vote out the current administration just shows your ignorance.         

But meh..... We're not really going to need you.    Have fun on the sidelines. :thumbsup:....... But be sure to secure yourself when the land starts shaking and sliding Trump's way.:lmao:

time.jpg

Brainwashed fool is all you are.