Check your account email address ×

Carin shitting cum with glee again!!!!

They need to redefine "the war on drugs". How about forming a coalition and militarily wipe out the fentanyl producers and traffickers off the face of the earth. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

:lol: Both disgusting and hilarious.  But more hilarious,

Forums are just made better with Bennifer and Sluggo.  Sadly, most of the rest here just cancel their brilliance out.

42 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

They need to redefine "the war on drugs". How about forming a coalition and militarily wipe out the fentanyl producers and traffickers off the face of the earth. 

Well that would entail ww3 since the majority of the precursors are manufactured and distributed by China 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Well that would entail ww3 since the majority of the precursors are manufactured and distributed by China 

Well China has been waging a covert war on us for a long time. Time to stand up. 

26 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol: Both disgusting and hilarious.  But more hilarious,

Forums are just made better with Bennifer and Sluggo.  Sadly, most of the rest here just cancel their brilliance out.

I've got your number as well Hambrowsky ;)

otb :roflcrying:

19 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Well China has been waging a covert war on us for a long time. Time to stand up. 

100% agree , I said that years ago. We simply tell them next time we find they aided distribution of precursors at a government level they will cease to exist. 

problem is they are probably doing it with cia help or something fun 

13 minutes ago, HSR said:

Keep yours at TBP then :lol:

Hey, your ass buddy is trying to talk to me without you being present again.  Give him a gentle lover’s nudge and tell him to knock it off.  Go make him breakfast.  

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

y0Ur weRdZ R huRtFuL  

:corner:

They are as soothing as a warm compress after casing “whoops” all day.  You may be reading them incorrectly.

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

They are as soothing as a warm compress after casing “whoops” all day.  You may be reading them incorrectly.

71f47bdcf0f01a209d06ce1565e37751_w200.gi

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

My time is up here.  

Good.

:bc:

14 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Hey, your ass buddy is trying to talk to me without you being present again.  Give him a gentle lover’s nudge and tell him to knock it off.  Go make him breakfast.  

I didn't order a salad :dunno:

56 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

My time is up here.  

Yes, time to run back to TBP and tell everyone how you "owned" the entire site.

They'll be soooooo proud you may even get an attaboy to go with the reacharound from Woolie.

He's really upset these days, look out for him k :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, HSR said:

Yes, time to run back to TBP and tell everyone how you "owned" the entire site.

They'll be soooooo proud you may even get an attaboy to go with the reacharound from Woolie.

He's really upset these days, look out for him k :bc:

I don't get how these guys talk shit about this place, then feel the need to come here.  Strange indeed.

Just now, Steve753 said:

I don't get how these guys talk shit about this place, then feel the need to come here.  Strange indeed.

@Zambroski is really strange but you have to admire his bravery coming back here after getting his badge ripped from his chest and melted down to make a loonie :lol: That had to leave a mark and it needed time to heal I guess.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

100% agree , I said that years ago. We simply tell them next time we find they aided distribution of precursors at a government level they will cease to exist. 

problem is they are probably doing it with cia help or something fun 

Yeah I think I have been arguing this point back when Huizy was around. It wasnt until Trump said before it became true LOL

3 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Good.

:bc:

Don’t cry.  Just keep sucking dick.  :lol:

2 hours ago, HSR said:

@Zambroski is really strange but you have to admire his bravery coming back here after getting his badge ripped from his chest and melted down to make a loonie :lol: That had to leave a mark and it needed time to heal I guess.

Ahahahhahahha!!!!  If I remember things correctly, and I do, I tossed the badge in the middle of the room and walked out the door after it was clear this site was going to be for trolls, groomer and morons.  I can only assume the ruckus I heard as I walked out was you and emotional Joel skinning up your hands and knees clambering for it.  :lol:

BTW, great job here!  

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Don’t cry.  Just keep sucking dick.  :lol:

Ahahahhahahha!!!!  If I remember things correctly, and I do, I tossed the badge in the middle of the room and walked out the door after it was clear this site was going to be for trolls, groomer and morons.  I can only assume the ruckus I heard as I walked out was you and emotional Joel skinning up your hands and knees clambering for it.  :lol:

BTW, great job here!  

YOU'RE BACK!!! 

big shocker :lol:

Food Salad GIF by Nickelodeon

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

YOU'RE BACK!!! 

big shocker :lol:

I’m bored.  I’m surprised you aren’t next door lurking around.  You are like the booger eater nobody wants around.  :lol:

Well, except your boyfriend who, I expect is right behind you…in more ways than one.  :lmao:

Edited by Zambroski
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I’m bored.  I’m surprised you aren’t next door lurking around.  You are like the booger eater nobody wants around.  :lol:

Well, except your boyfriend who, I expect is right behind you…in more ways than one.  :lmao:

Is that the best you got? Does this stuff impress people next door?

Pick up your game girl :bc: