Check your account email address ×

Let The Crying Begin Early

• Platinum Contributing Member
18 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yes a coordinated attack by Democrats across the country.

Hows the attack of Biden going in congress? It was a sure thing remember, they promised results.

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Hows the attack of Biden going in congress? It was a sure thing remember, they promised results.

Do you believe Joe had no involvement in Hunter and Jimmy's business dealings? Is that what you are selling? 

6 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Do you believe Joe had no involvement in Hunter and Jimmy's business dealings? Is that what you are selling? 

I dont care what Joe did tbh. He doesn't represent me. However Trump does.

Yelena Burtarina the Russian oligarc on Obama's baddy list gives 3 million to Hunter and suddenly she is off the list and having dinner in Washington with VP Biden....seems legit right?

12 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Sure sure. Why was the DA from Georgia visiting the White House?

Coordinating an attack on a political opponent. It’s been done since George Washington. Except back then they shot and killed each other. 

5 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Yelena Burtarina the Russian oligarc on Obama's baddy list gives 3 million to Hunter and suddenly she is off the list and having dinner in Washington with VP Biden....seems legit right?

It’s how Washington has always worked, dummy. 

• Haha 1

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

Biden has a long history of these deals going back decades. Even his fellow Democrats have been taken back by some of his back room shit. I mean what did China get for putting 3 million into Joe's club house in Washington?

• Like 1

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

Biden has a long history of these deals going back decades. Even his fellow Democrats have been taken back by some of his back room shit. I mean what did China get for putting 3 million into Joe's club house in Washington?

If he’s that corrupt, why did the GOP have their entire case wrapped around a witness who admittedly lied? Their entire case against the Biden’s has fallen apart. All they have left to work with is sound bites from a closed session that no one except an idiot believes as being true and accurate. 

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Nothing to see here move along.....is that what you are selling? Because the Democrats didn't just give up on their sting operation with the Russian woman and what the CIA or was it the FBI? Hell they parsed every word looking for a gotcha. Again is Joe a doddling old fool like the judge says or is he in full control of his facalties? Because if he is in control he should face the 11 felonies brought against him.

1 minute ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

If he’s that corrupt, why did the GOP have their entire case wrapped around a witness who admittedly lied? Their entire case against the Biden’s has fallen apart. All they have left to work with is sound bites from a closed session that no one except an idiot believes as being true and accurate. 

Again the Dems were more than willing to work with less. And let's be honest like I said from the beginning this is about dusting up Biden and to that end it went well. No sane person believes Joe has no idea about what was going on.

3 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

Again the Dems were more than willing to work with less. And let's be honest like I said from the beginning this is about dusting up Biden and to that end it went well. No sane person believes Joe has no idea about what was going on.

You are totally incapable of admitting that the GOP and the DNC are the same and play the same games. The reality remains that neither is interested in helping the country. They’re only interested in saving their brand. 

25 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I dont care what Joe did tbh. He doesn't represent me. However Trump does.

You stupid motherfucker , god damn are you dumb as fuck

8 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

You are totally incapable of admitting that the GOP and the DNC are the same and play the same games. The reality remains that neither is interested in helping the country. They’re only interested in saving their brand. 

Right but the brands are not the same. I get your argument and on some level I agree but however small they are not the same. 

13 minutes ago, Carlos Danger said:

And the GOP is unable to pin old corrupt Joe to the wall. These are the people you’re putting your faith in? They don’t appear very effective. In fact they don’t appear very confident either. Hiding the hearing in secret? What are they afraid of? Failing maybe? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

And the GOP is unable to pin old corrupt Joe to the wall. These are the people you’re putting your faith in? They don’t appear very effective. In fact they don’t appear very confident either. Hiding the hearing in secret? What are they afraid of? Failing maybe? 

He is getting off on 11 felonies. The real problem is the Dems don't face the music and pay for their sins. Santos out Gomez still has an office. The Dems never pay a price in the media or any where else which is how you end up with Trump.

• Like 1

Just now, Carlos Danger said:

He is getting off on 11 felonies. The real problem is the Dems don't face the music and pay for their sins. Santos out Gomez still has an office. The Dems never pay a price in the media or any where else which is how you end up with Trump.

The country is marrying itself to ideologies. When ever that happens to the body politic you see apparitions like Trump and Biden rise from the cesspool. You also see people get hurt.

Truthfully, we haven’t seen anything yet.

The country is marrying itself to ideologies. When ever that happens to the body politic you see apparitions like Trump and Biden rise from the cesspool. You also see people get hurt.

Truthfully, we haven’t seen anything yet.

I agree this is the tip of the iceberg. 

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Amen. 

I am watching the president of Argentina with interest. He is very unpopular with the protected class. I think they would have already put a bullet in him if they thought they could survive the back lash. Ballenced the budget in a month. Cut government waste with a chainsaw. But my favorite was his snubbing in Davos. Just fun to watch.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Its not just the parties that's the problem.   We now have a significant portion of the DOJ and IC siding with one  political party.   That is dangerous.  The lifer fed govt bureaucracy is the deep state and poses much greater threat to our country than either political party.  Its on the side of the dems now but would easily shift at the drop of a hat to protect itself. 

Taking power away is much more difficult than handing it out. 

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1