Check your account email address ×

Suppose it was just a matter of time.

• Platinum Contributing Member

After noticing suspicious activity along the border, vigilant Fort Fairfield Border Patrol agents arrested three Chinese nationals attempting to use the cover of darkness to illegally enter the United States. A driver from New York, also a Chinese national who is already in immigration proceedings was also arrested and suspected of attempting to further the illegal entry. Please help us in keeping our communities safer by reporting any suspicious activity to Houlton Sector Headquarters at 207-532-6521, ext. 5.

This was Northern Maine border with New Brunswick

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Mainecat said:

I blame the Canadians here.

Of course you do because you never were too bright and now in mental decline who knows what dumb shit you’ll say

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Of course you do because you never were too bright and now in mental decline who knows what dumb shit you’ll say

Your my favorite turd

22 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I blame the Canadians here.

HEY NOW!!! I resemble that remark :lol:

26 minutes ago, Skidooski said:

Can’t we start making citizens arrests at the border? Vigilantes 

"shoot, shovel and shut up" is a better option:guzzle:

• Like 6

23 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

I have a friend who is a Border Patrol and he says if we only knew what goes on we'd be shocked and I'm talking the Northern border.

The Northern border is largely unprotected. I've crossed illegally at least a dozen times via sled.

In high school I paddled a canoe from home across the border and back in Quetico Park. Thursday Bay of Lac LA Croix lake I think it was. There is a marker on a point.

49 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

I have a friend who is a Border Patrol and he says if we only knew what goes on we'd be shocked and I'm talking the Northern border.

Google Roxham rd. It's unfuckingbelievable.

LACOLLE, QUE. - 

The last RCMP building came down Monday at Roxham Road, which became an unofficial border crossing used by more than 100,000 migrants crossing into Canada from Upstate New York to apply for asylum since 2017.

51 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

yup. and a funny. alaskan panhandle area, there is a town called stewart, b.c.  and it is 4 miles from hyder, alaska. canada border fuck heads put up a crossing shack to come into canada some years ago. none going into hyder. because everyone in north west b.c. was going into hyder and buying guns of all kinds by the gross and coming home. and a BTW. everyone should sled stewart/hyder at least once. it is fucking heaven and the fjord is wicked fishing and crabbing. 

2 hours ago, HSR said:

The Northern border is largely unprotected. I've crossed illegally at least a dozen times via sled.

In high school I paddled a canoe from home across the border and back in Quetico Park. Thursday Bay of Lac LA Croix lake I think it was. There is a marker on a point.

Yep, largest unprotected border in the world. Ive crossed illegaly , and had my buds shitting themselves at every road crossing for an hr after.

A customer of mine is being treated for cancer with radiation. She lives very close to the Cd border and had taken a walk on a path in the woods. She triggered the radiation sensors in the woods and was approached by both US and Canadian Border guards. She had to do a little explaining to them. Crazy shit.

3 hours ago, J. Jackson said:

A customer of mine is being treated for cancer with radiation. She lives very close to the Cd border and had taken a walk on a path in the woods. She triggered the radiation sensors in the woods and was approached by both US and Canadian Border guards. She had to do a little explaining to them. Crazy shit.

Try getting through TSA scans with a titanium hip. It’s a major production.