Check your account email address ×

Trump cannot line up full bond in New York fraud case, offers to post $100 million

Dear Vlad,

I need another a half billion loan.

Love,

Donny Trump 💋

Trump cannot line up full bond in New York fraud case, offers to post $100 million

NEW YORK (Reuters) - Donald Trump is unable to post a full bond while he appeals a $454.2 million judgment that a judge imposed in New York state's civil fraud case against him, and wants instead to secure a $100 million bond, his lawyers said on Wednesday.

Trump is appealing a Feb. 16 decision by Justice Arthur Engoron of the state court in Manhattan, which includes a three-year ban from serving in a top role at any New York company, or seeking loans from banks registered in the state.

Engoron ruled in a case brought by state Attorney General Letitia James, who accused the former president and his family company of overstating the value of his properties to inflate his net worth and obtain better loan and insurance terms.

The judge imposed a $354.9 million penalty against Trump, which had by last week grown to $454.2 million with interest. Another $112,000 of interest gets added each day.

In a filing with the Appellate Division, a mid-level appeals court, Trump's lawyers said the "exorbitant and punitive amount of the judgment coupled with an unlawful and unconstitutional blanket prohibition on lending transactions would make it impossible to secure and post a complete bond."

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

How many employees does the Trump brand employ in NYC? If he shuts down operations that could be interesting. 

How many are employed and paid are two different things :lol:  Fuck - he doesn’t make a bit of fucking difference for NYC employment.  

1 hour ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

How many employees does the Trump brand employ in NYC? If he shuts down operations that could be interesting. 

If he sells the property why would the employees be out of a job?

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

How many are employed and paid are two different things :lol:  Fuck - he doesn’t make a bit of fucking difference for NYC employment.  

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

If he sells the property why would the employees be out of a job?

The bitter and vengeful nature of the two of you is downright evil. As fucked up as MAGA is, I never hear where they get hopeful about the destruction of another. Just another reason liberalism is going to start feeding on itself. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The bitter and vengeful nature of the two of you is downright evil. As fucked up as MAGA is, I never hear where they get hopeful about the destruction of another. Just another reason liberalism is going to start feeding on itself. 

WTF are you babbling about :lol:  Orange criminal has fucked more people out of jobs than he’s ever created.  Bankrupting his corrupt ass is not going to have any meaningful impact on NYC employment.  

This forum is great for the day to day rants on all things Trump. If it weren’t for these petty threads I wouldn’t have known the latest and greatest stories 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Skidooski said:

This forum is great for the day to day rants on all things Trump. If it weren’t for these petty threads I wouldn’t have known the latest and greatest stories 

We know.  You’re ignorance as fuck.  That’s why you tickle the orange sack daily. 

11 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

I hinted this morning of Kamala getting run over by a bus.....I know it wasnt nice....

Sorry!   

:fluffy:

Edited by hayward

10 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Again, so bizarre they don’t see it.  What a miserable fucking waste of your life. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Seriously? 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

6 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Seriously? 

He's spot on you ignorant clown. 

• Haha 1

Can you imagine them eagerly showing a spouse or friend what they posted all day on the snowmobile site?  

ummmmm, we need to get you some help…..you’re a unhinged whack job.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1