Check your account email address ×

Mayor Adams isn't happy

• Gold Member

“I want to go back to the standards of the previous mayors who, I believe, subscribed to my belief that people who are suspected of committing serious crimes in this city should be held accountable,” Adams said.

hard to believe they ever strayed from this standard they got what they wanted enjoy it retards 

• Like 6

15 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

And may every sanctuary city suffer the same fate and worse. Mindless idiots. WTF did they expect would happen.

Unfortunately it is hard working people that suffer the most.  The mindless idiots are unaffected.  They post cartoons and laugh.  :news:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

IMG_2091.jpeg

This ain’t a fucking game you idiot.  I guess these democratic leaders of these areas he sent them to are getting what they promoted in the first place, eh?  Too bad the citizens in these communities pay the price.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Cold War said:

Unfortunately it is hard working people that suffer the most.  The mindless idiots are unaffected.  They post cartoons and laugh.  :news:

45 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

IMG_2091.jpeg

Exhibit A posted daily.

Remember, we need more land scapers!!

Having a honest media would go a long way.

Mrs. Whitmer ……How the hell can you sit in that chair, with that stupid grin,  and tell citizens  it is their duty to take the people in their homes/support them that you advocated to come here???? When you won’t!!!!!! 

with all due respect madam , you look like  a huge asshole. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

You guys could care less about New York. You know that librul, elite east coast state?

True for the most part.  But seeing as New Yorkers have migrated out of that chess-pool, and fucked up surrounding areas, including where I live, it won’t take long for some of this illegal trash to make it here as well.

• Like 2

The admitted failure of liberal, democratic policies are on display for all to see. I find it kind of ironic that the AG in New York is destroying the only man running for president that could help reverse the legal alien stuff at the southern border. I can’t help but to think that mayor Adams is secretly hoping the AG has a fatal heart attack. :lol: 

40 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

The admitted failure of liberal, democratic policies are on display for all to see. I find it kind of ironic that the AG in New York is destroying the only man running for president that could help reverse the legal alien stuff at the southern border. I can’t help but to think that mayor Adams is secretly hoping the AG has a fatal heart attack. :lol: 

They’d rather chew off their own fingers than admit anything.

19 hours ago, hayward said:

True for the most part.  But seeing as New Yorkers have migrated out of that chess-pool, and fucked up surrounding areas, including where I live, it won’t take long for some of this illegal trash to make it here as well.

The murder rate is almost 4 times higher in Alabama than NY.

17 hours ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Boogeymen again.

• Platinum Contributing Member

Just a feel good visit to the border from Biden now that he is getting hammered in the polls.   Both on the border issues and also by Trump. :lmao:

biden-is-an-idiot.jpg