Check your account email address ×

30 Days…

• Platinum Contributing Member

The cult leader has 30 days to put the money up for an appeal, pay, or have is assets liquidated :lol:  Winning.  So much winning gonna get tired of winning :lmao: 

7 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

America sees it for what it really is:thumbsup:......Biden going down bro.  Support for the GOAT 🐐 growing:bc:.....Never surrender :snack:

economic-assasination.jpg

I guess that's payback for all the contractors Trump has screwed over in all his years in New York and the numerous bankruptcies. 

40 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I guess that's payback for all the contractors Trump has screwed over in all his years in New York and the numerous bankruptcies. 

Good thing the democrats were watching out for them.  Do you think the money will ever make it back to their pockets.   Anti-trump has really made some here just plain ignorant.

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Good thing the democrats were watching out for them.  Do you think the money will ever make it back to their pockets.   Anti-trump has really made some here just plain ignorant.

Is your cult leader gonna have to declare bankruptcy or is James gonna seize his assets? 

:lol: 

4 minutes ago, racer254 said:

What? Are you admitting Trump has screwed over numerous contractors?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

For all I know, you have screwed over contractors.

I'm not running for potus and claiming there's a witch hunt out to get me. Is that a prerequisite for you?

1 minute ago, Steve753 said:

I'm not running for potus and claiming there's a witch hunt out to get me. Is that a prerequisite for you?

You only worry about this because it is trump.  Go watch the Jim Breuer clip multiples times, you will understand how the normal public sees you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, racer254 said:

You only worry about this because it is trump.  Go watch the Jim Breuer clip multiples times, you will understand how the normal public sees you.

So you don't worry about anything the democrats have done?

5 minutes ago, racer254 said:

What are they doing that you are worried about?  Do you know of anything?

I'm more concerned about the party I support. The Republicans have done next to nothing after taking control of the house after lots of promises. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I'm more concerned about the party I support. The Republicans have done next to nothing after taking control of the house after lots of promises. 

So concerned that you would rather have a dem in office then a republican that you don't like.  Yeah, you are just doing the best for the party you support.

14 minutes ago, racer254 said:

:snack:  Reality - looking good racer.

8 minutes ago, racer254 said:

So concerned that you would rather have a dem in office then a republican that you don't like.  Yeah, you are just doing the best for the party you support.

No I wouldn't rather have a dem in office. Why do you idiots always turn to that defense if a person doesn’t support your god?

Edited by Steve753

No I wouldn't rather have a dem in office. Why do you idiots always turn to that defense if a person doesn’t support your god?

How many elected Repugs aren’t publicly in the cult. :snack:

We are playing the long game.  There needs to be a change in the leaders of the R party. 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

How many elected Repugs aren’t publicly in the cult. :snack:

:lol:

Most are holding their breaths and wishing Trump would go away. It's the same with democrats  concerning Biden and Kamala.

Edited by Steve753