Check your account email address ×

People who over preach their religion

Do people like Snot and RumpDiver have no clue that their over devotion to their cult actually turns people off from it?

like for every 1 clueless misfit that they actually bring to the Dem cult they likely turn 10 away.

they're like westboro baptists, except dumb

Edited by Rod Johnson

8 hours ago, Rod Johnson said:

Do people like Snot and RumpDiver have no clue that their over devotion to their cult actually turns people off from it?

like for every 1 clueless misfit that they actually bring to the Dem cult they likely turn 10 away.

they're like westboro baptists, except dumb

Nobody likes hypocrites.  Especially ones that have absolutely no need for self reflection/correction.  The DNC party is the new bizarro-world Southern Baptists.  

Hell, I was waiting for the newly crowned nut-job, Perez to have a constitution and flag burning party after he gave his last hate speech.  

22 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Leftists are a cancer on free society, and liberals are their useful idiots.

I doubt you could give an accurate summation of "liberal" or "leftist" that wasnt just some regurgitated idiocy from Rush or the like. Meatpuppet

8 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I doubt you could give an accurate summation of "liberal" or "leftist" that wasnt just some regurgitated idiocy from Rush or the like. Meatpuppet

I've actually tried to stop using the term "left" or "leftist".  My convos with Moto helped me differentiate the two.  Not that I agree with either ideology, I just have more respect for true leftists.

17 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I doubt you even understood what I just said.  Your attention whore act has gotten really stale dude.  

6 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

I've actually tried to stop using the term "left" or "leftist".  My convos with Moto helped me differentiate the two.  Not that I agree with either ideology, I just have more respect for true leftists.

Exactly .....and going further the term liberal or progressive should not carry the negative connotation that is associated with democrats. There is nothing liberal or progressive about modern day democrats. In the end I have no issue respecting all sorts of various political ideology that I may or may not agree with. What I cant respect or condone is fascism and partisanship and our two parties have both of those things in spades.

21 minutes ago, f7ben said:

leftists lite to talk about inequality aboard there 30 ft boats? 

and liberals like to do in in there privet jets?

Edited by Ez ryder

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

I doubt you even understood what I just said.  Your attention whore act has gotten really stale dude.  

:lol: says the ultimate internet drama queen attention whore .....do you even read what you spew , my god what an out of touch douche you are 

5 minutes ago, f7ben said:

:lol: says the ultimate internet drama queen attention whore .....do you even read what you spew , my god what an out of touch douche you are 

I rest my case.

9 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Exactly .....and going further the term liberal or progressive should not carry the negative connotation that is associated with democrats. There is nothing liberal or progressive about modern day democrats. In the end I have no issue respecting all sorts of various political ideology that I may or may not agree with. What I cant respect or condone is fascism and partisanship and our two parties have both of those things in spades.

Hey label boy, lets hear how fascist Republicans are right now and compare it with the DNC.  And did you just have an epiphany on the bold?  Fucking idiot. :backpeddle:

Edited by DriftBusta

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey label boy, lets hear how fascist Republicans are right now and compare it with the DNC.  And did you just have an epiphany on the bold?  Fucking idiot.

they are the fucking same you moron ....identical ...... equal in all respects , when have I ever stated different you fucking senile pants shitter

Edited by f7ben

Just now, f7ben said:

you gonna cry ....gonna squirt some......maybe pm the site admin and do some whining.....??????

Naw, gonna go work on my lawn and chuckle at what a loudmouth hillbilly attention whore doofus you are.  

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

they are the fucking same you moron ....identical ...... equal in all respects , when have I ever stated different you fucking senile pants shitter

^^^^^We call that capitulation.

1 hour ago, f7ben said:

I've been saying this for 100 years