Check your account email address ×

Most in new poll say Biden doesn’t have physical, mental fitness for another term

Most in new poll say Biden doesn’t have physical, mental fitness for another term

The Hill
TARA SUTER
February 21, 2024 at 3:28 PM

abccefbf26ec834244cbf0759f49a7a4

Most registered voters in a new poll said they don’t think President Biden has the physical or mental fitness for another term.

The Quinnipiac University poll, released Wednesday, found that only 34 percent of registered voters think the president has “the mental fitness to serve a second presidential term,” while 64 percent of registered voters said they don’t think Biden is mentally fit for another term.

The poll found similar numbers when voters were asked about Biden’s physical fitness for a second term, with 34 percent saying he has “the physical fitness to serve a second presidential term,” and 62 percent saying he doesn’t.

The poll also questioned registered voters on their views of former President Trump. Sixty percent of registered voters said Trump has the physical fitness for another term, while 48 percent said he’s mentally fit for a return to the White House.

The poll comes in the wake of a special counsel report on Biden’s handling of classified documents, in which special counsel Robert Hur noted that the president had problems with recall and memory.

“We have also considered that, at trial, Mr. Biden would likely present himself to a jury, as he did during our interview of him, as a sympathetic, well-meaning, elderly man with a poor memory,” Hur wrote.

That report has added fuel to mounting worries over the president’s age. The Biden campaign has complained of media coverage focused on the issue. The publisher of The New York Times said this week that the White House has been “extremely upset” about how the newspaper has covered the 81-year-old president’s age.

The Quinnipiac poll, conducted Feb. 15-19, featured 1,421 self-identified registered voters and had a margin of sampling error of plus or minus 2.6 percentage points.

19 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

I will take a old Biden over a old convicted rapist and fraud out on bail everyday of the week.

That's because you have no Brain just like Biden, you're a Puppet.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, XCR1250 said:

That's because you have no Brain just like Biden, you're a Puppet.

100% spot on. MC is the Biden of FS

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I will take a old Biden over a old convicted rapist and fraud out on bail everyday of the week.

you must be as mentally incapacitated as Biden.  the dems should have pushed him aside jsut like the Pubs should have pushed Trump aside. Both are pure garbage.  

21 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

you must be as mentally incapacitated as Biden.  the dems should have pushed him aside jsut like the Pubs should have pushed Trump aside. Both are pure garbage.  

No I look at he the big picture. His accomplishments he has made for all Americans is historic. I can’t recall one of his cabinet members getting replaced, he’s  steady and has a great team behind him.

Age is not an issue. 

• Haha 2

5 hours ago, Mainecat said:

I'll take NONE of the above for $200 Alex....... :thumbsup:

very very very sad that Biden or Trump are the best either side can come up with.

Just remember if you are willing to take old Biden over anyone from either side for the next 4 years start getting use to hearing the the words Madam President Kamala Harris.

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
45 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

No I look at he the big picture. His accomplishments he has made for all Americans is historic. I can’t recall one of his cabinet members getting replaced, he’s  steady and has a great team behind him.

Age is not an issue. 

your fucking high

46 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

Age is not an issue. 

You're stoned!!