Check your account email address ×

Letitia James says she's prepared to seize Trump's buildings if he can't pay his $354M civil fraud fine

What Tish James is doing should be illegal.  Nobody was defrauded.  Everyone was paid back in full.  There were no victims.  The loan went towards creating more jobs.  The banks involved all said "no harm, we'd do business with Trump again."  Trump org's actions are a standard practice in the commercial real estate world.  Who is the aggrieved, and who should this money go to?

The whole lot of NY pricks should be tried and convicted for election interference and harassment.  And I'm far far from a Trumper...

Edited by Matt
  • Like 6

7 minutes ago, Matt said:

What Tish James is doing should be illegal.  Nobody was defrauded.  Everyone was paid back in full.  There were no victims.  The loan went towards creating more jobs.  The banks involved all said "no harm, we'd do business with Trump again."  Trump org's actions are a standard practice in the commercial real estate world.  Who is the aggrieved, and who should this money go to?

The whole lot of NY pricks should be tried and convicted for election interference and harassment.  And I'm far far from a Trumper...

this case never really spoke to me... but I do enjoy seeing him squirm.  

documents, J6 and Georgia election interference... that's my jam.  :thumbsup:

fuck Trump :)

31 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

this case never really spoke to me... but I do enjoy seeing him squirm.  

documents, J6 and Georgia election interference... that's my jam.  :thumbsup:

fuck Trump :)

Really? Never spoke to you, you dumb twat you’ve posted four out of nine posts in the thread.

oh, and yeah fuck trump 😂😂

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, toslow said:

Really? Never spoke to you, you dumb twat you’ve posted four out of nine posts in the thread.

oh, and yeah fuck trump 😂😂

you're Canadian

just in case no one reminded you today

:bigfinger:

• Confused 1

• Gold Member

Trump should have relocated his businesses out of NY when he switched from being a democrat to a republican. 

look a Bezo’s, he is saving $600 million in just the next 2 years by moving to Florida from a blue state.

Trumps ego fucked him out of a skyscraper

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

Trump should have relocated his businesses out of NY when he switched from being a democrat to a republican. 

look a Bezo’s, he is saving $600 million in just the next 2 years by moving to Florida from a blue state.

Trumps ego fucked him out of a skyscraper

His ego fucked him out of a lot of things and the list is growing 

• Thanks 1

Trump has a long history of fucking over subs so he gets no sympathy from me. What goes around comes around. He was also able to lie about his real estate and worth in a way that the average American citizen can’t. What he was allowed to do by lending institutions is in part what contributed to “08. My only bitch about this is that it wasn’t done to create fairness in lending and expose the inherent injustices that occur, but it was only a political hit job. 

Edited by ActionfigureJoe

3 hours ago, Matt said:

To top it off, if the bank didn't agree with the valuation of Trump's properties, wouldn't the onus now be on the bank for fucking it up?

Who is any right minded private institution going to hand out hundreds of millions or billions to and be like "yeah, we don't agree with you, but here is the money anyway."  Only government institutions fuck shit up that bad.

• Like 4
  • Haha 1