Check your account email address ×

Gov. Evers Announces Support is Available for Many Northern Wisconsin Businesses Affected By Lack of Winter Snow

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, snoughnut said:

I'm responding to your OPINIONS because I believe you're dead wrong. Democrats are pure trash, especially on the border crisis alone. Open your eyes, how anybody with half a brain could vote Democrat after what we've all witnessed the last 3 years is mind blowing. BTW, most of America knows Biden has been a disaster and you believe the Dems will rally around that corpse? You should have been a comedian. :lmao:

Illegal immigration, the over zealous move towards green energy, supporting the abuse of children with the whole LGBQTRS bullshit, massive increases in spending (way above the GOP), total control of our lives from cars to stoves, soft on crime and prosecution of real criminals....I could go on and on. 

Honestly there is virtually no redeeming qualities of the democraps and the idea that "well its not Trump" will quickly lead to the destruction of our country as we know it.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

brew is out east in a ski town, similar situation with the vid and down staters gobbling everything up.   

we inherited 300k from nyc in the pandemic. there is nothing left. some got out and sold homes for 3 times what they were worth. all it does is jack up taxes for those that hold on. many of those we inherited are not nice. some are awesome. this was always a quiet but beautiful area , no traffic. now the roads are clogged. and they drive with the high beams on. don't care how bad you blast them

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

nope, that was screen shot from a Trump event a few years back.  you can Google it.  I've got other work to do here.

Liar liar pants on fire

on all of it!

:frech:

18 minutes ago, Highmark said:

supporting the abuse of children

honest question... do you truly believe ALL Democrats are of that mindset?  

the few I know.... aren't

maybe it's different where you live :dunno:

8 minutes ago, sleepybrew said:

i don't know how that posted so many times

day drinking obviously, but I get that:guzzle:

:lol:

7 minutes ago, hayward said:

Liar liar pants on fire

on all of it!

:frech:

ya know I really don't want to have to drive out to Amish country but if I must.... 

:slapping:

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

ya know I really don't want to have to drive out to Amish country but if I must.... 

man i really only drink abut a beer a week. my last kidney stone in 17 was 13mm. i drink pretty much water

• Like 1

one more thing to toss into the mix... near zero record low interest rates and trillions in covid $ tossed into the economy made an absolute mess of things.  Biden or Trump won't have that to work with in the next term.... hopefully 

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Absolutely not but its extremely prevalent in the ruling democraps and that is where it counts.   No way you can't see that?

Edited by Highmark

19 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Absolutely not but its extremely prevalent in the ruling democraps and that is where it counts.   No way you can't see that?

which one's, be specific and name names? 

10 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

which one's, be specific and name names? 

Dude don't be so obtuse.   You know the parties stance.   If it weren't for the dem party there would not be 1 child under 18 much less under 12 getting hormone treatment during or before puberty to change gender/sex.   There wouldn't be one young girl with their breasts cut off.   Not one young man with his penis cut off.   GMAFB.....which ones.  

https://okcfox.com/news/nation-world/democrats-defend-gender-change-procedures-for-children-during-fiery-house-hearing

https://www.texastribune.org/2022/06/15/joe-biden-texas-transgender-care/

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/09/24/us/newsom-veto-bill-child-gender-affirmation.html#:~:text=Newsom announced that he signed,task force to identify L.G.B.T.Q.

https://nypost.com/2023/07/12/senate-dems-vote-against-dod-ban-on-transgender-procedures-for-kids/

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/01/child-sex-change-charity-alexandria-ocasio-cortez/

https://nypost.com/2023/03/17/hormone-therapy-for-trans-kids-fully-supported-by-biden-administration/

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

not really... I hear more about it here than in normal daily life.  maybe I'm willfully ignorant of this scourage of pedos and groomers?  :dunno:

let's get 🍕 and talk it over... :lmao:

If it weren't for the dem party there would not be 1 child under 18 much less under 12 getting hormone treatment during or before puberty to change gender/sex.   There wouldn't be one young girl with their breasts cut off.   Not one young man with his penis cut off.   GMAFB.....which ones.  

Good God you are a fucking idiot.   This isn't about pedo's and groomers.   I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire and there was nothing else to put you out.   

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, snoughnut said:

Get bent pest, I wasn't conversing with you.

Fly Swatter GIF - Fly Swatter Judge Judy - Discover & Share GIFs

no shit

seems you can't hold one with ckf either

I'll swing by TBP later and see if you're capable of one there 

L8R fuck face :)

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

If it weren't for the dem party there would not be 1 child under 18 much less under 12 getting hormone treatment during or before puberty to change gender/sex.   There wouldn't be one young girl with their breasts cut off.   Not one young man with his penis cut off.   GMAFB.....which ones.  

Good God you are a fucking idiot.   I wouldn't piss on you if you were on fire and there was nothing else to put you out.   

whoa cowboy... hold your horses

I didn't realize you disliked pizza so much 

:roflcrying:

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

whoa cowboy... hold your horses

I didn't realize you disliked pizza so much 

:roflcrying:

Crossing a line there dude.  

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

see, that's not actually funny

;)

Your implication wasn't either dude.  You know you aren't 1/100th as clever as you think you are.