Check your account email address ×

Regretful Wisconsin fake elector says he was tricked into signing phony document claiming Trump won in 2020

what's up with this @racer254?

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/wisconsin-fake-elector-says-he-was-tricked-into-signing-phony-document-claiming-trump-won-60-minutes-transcript/

Anderson Cooper: The former president is known to watch "60 Minutes." If he's watching, what would you want to say to him?

Andrew Hitt: I would say that this country needs to move forward. That we need a leader who is-- tackles serious problems and serious issues that this country faces. And we need faith in our institutions again. And the next president of the United States needs to do that.

Anderson Cooper: And in your opinion, that's not him.

Andrew Hitt: That is not him. Correct.

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

OMG, are we back to fake electors?  LOL.  haters will just fall for anything

So the Repug is lying :snack: 

:lol: 

Edited by SnowRider

14 hours ago, racer254 said:

OMG, are we back to fake electors?  LOL.  haters will just fall for anything

he pretty much was the Wisconsin RNC in 2020... and Trump loved, then manipulated him.  what are you scared of?

This is the piece of information I've been waiting for.   Not only am I not voting from Trump I'm voting for Biden.   I'm fully converted democrap commie comrade.  :lol:  

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, Highmark said:

This is the piece of information I've been waiting for.   Not only am I not voting from Trump I'm voting for Biden.   I'm fully converted democrap commie comrade.  :lol:  

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

Amazing what people will say if paid enough $$$

Knell

Didja watchit?  :news:

12 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Didja watchit?  :news:

I absolutely did watch some of it and the highlight is at the 4:40 mark where he basically says whether he believed Trump would win existing court cases or not if he didn't sign it and Trump won the case throwing out some votes Trump wouldn't win and it would disenfranchise Wisconsin voters.   Exactly what my Hawaii election post is about and only confirms what I already knew that the idea of "fake electors" is complete bullshit.   Thanks for helping me prove my point!   :bc:

Anderson Cooper: You are deciding to sign this document as an elector, and getting the other electors to sign this document based on a court challenge that you yourself don't believe has legitimacy.

Andrew Hitt: I wouldn't say it doesn't have legitimacy– that's different than not personally agreeing with it.

Anderson Cooper: You personally don't believe that legitimate votes by Wisconsin residents should be tossed out. And yet, you are signing a document in support of a lawsuit which is alleging just that. 

Andrew Hitt: And if I didn't do that, and the court did throw out those votes, it would have been solely my fault that Trump wouldn't have won Wisconsin.

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, Highmark said:

I absolutely did watch some of it and the highlight is at the 4:40 mark where he basically says whether he believed Trump would win existing court cases or not if he didn't sign it and Trump won the case throwing out some votes Trump wouldn't win and it would disenfranchise Wisconsin voters.   Exactly what my Hawaii election post is about.   :bc:

Anderson Cooper: You are deciding to sign this document as an elector, and getting the other electors to sign this document based on a court challenge that you yourself don't believe has legitimacy.

Andrew Hitt: I wouldn't say it doesn't have legitimacy– that's different than not personally agreeing with it.

Anderson Cooper: You personally don't believe that legitimate votes by Wisconsin residents should be tossed out. And yet, you are signing a document in support of a lawsuit which is alleging just that. 

Andrew Hitt: And if I didn't do that, and the court did throw out those votes, it would have been solely my fault that Trump wouldn't have won Wisconsin.

1960... lesson learned :lol:

4 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

I did..money talks BS walks.

thanks... I think? 

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

1960... lesson learned :lol:

thanks... I think? 

Again thanks for helping me prove my point.  :bc:  You even posted the transcripts so I didn't have to go looking for them.  :lol:  

Ask yourself this....if its not illegal for an elector to do this how is it illegal for Trump to ask them to?  

Edited by Highmark

3 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Again thanks for helping me prove my point.  :bc:

Ask yourself this....if its not illegal for an elector to do this how is it illegal for Trump to ask them to?  

why is Trump trying his hardest to delay all the trials,,, when clearly there's a precedent from nineteen sixty to exhonorate him?  :news:

7 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

why is Trump trying his hardest to delay all the trials,,, when clearly there's a precedent from nineteen sixty to exhonorate him?  :news:

You really need to ask that?  Is is better for him to be campaigning or be sitting in a courtroom?  Isn't that the whole point of this anyway otherwise they would have done this long ago.  I mean if he committed crimes it should not matter if he was running again or not.     

If I'm wrong on my points about the electors please point out where?  Just admit it my points are valid whether you agree with them or not.    

Edited by Highmark

10 minutes ago, Highmark said:

You really need to ask that?  Is is better for him to be campaigning or be sitting in a courtroom? 

If I'm wrong on my points about the elector please point out where?  

the only reason he's running in the first place was to avoid prosecution and a sentence.  

I suppose you think he's in the mix, fighting for you though... 

This isn't the first time the 1960 Hawaii sham has been brought up... great defense strategy for his attorneys. It was wrong then and wrong again in 2020... epic MAGA fail, again.  

August 2022

November 2022 

A bit early in a normal Presidential election cycle?  :snack:

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

the only reason he's running in the first place was to avoid prosecution and a sentence.  

I suppose you think he's in the mix, fighting for you though... 

This isn't the first time the 1960 Hawaii sham has been brought up... great defense strategy for his attorneys. It was wrong then and wrong again in 2020... epic MAGA fail, again.  

August 2022

November 2022 

A bit early in a normal Presidential election cycle?  :snack:

Wrong how?  :pc:  Do electors not have a responsibility to move forward if there are cases pending that could reverse the outcome of their state?  

So now we are on to the classified documents case and your assumption that he's only running to pardon himself.....again another unproven theory that its even constitutional to do.  

Edited by Highmark

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

So now we are on to the classified documents case and your assumption that he's only running to pardon himself.....again another unproven theory that its even possible to do.  

he knew Jack and Fanni were working on election cases as well... 

run criminal... RUN!!! 

edf5f6212fd6f6293610465466110c63.gif

• Haha 1

45 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Fake electors!!!!  You dumb fucks will fall for any new term that the swamp comes up with.

That are facing criminal charges across multiple states. 

Whoops.