Check your account email address ×

money is starting to pour in...

23 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I just see all the threads he keeps starting, its finally dawned on me that he actually doesn't realize that his side lost :lol: 

America lost and you're too much of a stupid hypocrite to realize it.

:lmao:

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

I just see all the threads he keeps starting, its finally dawned on me that he actually doesn't realize that his side lost :lol: 

it is not his fault winter is over so the burn can not be soothed as ez with no more icicles hanging off the roof to shove up his ass every hr or so   

7 minutes ago, Momorider said:

I bet you think that $1.3 Billion NATO headquarters was free :flush: 

Once again, the 1.3 billion pound gorilla is in the room, Trump makes note of it, and all the usual suspects care about is Trump pushed a guy out of the way.  Critical thinking.  Its whats for breakfast.

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Once again, the 1.3 billion pound gorilla is in the room, Trump makes note of it, and all the usual suspects care about is Trump pushed a guy out of the way.  Critical thinking.  Its whats for breakfast.

What's in that giant building? Bet nobody works there and that building operates on hot air :bashhead:

1 minute ago, Momorider said:

What's in that giant building? Bet nobody works there and that building operates on hot air :bashhead:

Beats the hell outta me....basically just a monument to excess and spending most of someone elses money. :bc: 

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Beats the hell outta me....basically just a monument to excess and spending most of someone elses money. :bc: 

And Snot thinks Trump dosent know how NATO works :lmao: 

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Did anyone tell Slinger that his side LOST yet?

i dunno what's funnier

• this notion of yours that we shouldn't laugh and ridicule you bozos because the repukes "won" the election, with help from russia
  • that you were above all this
  • you STILL thinking trump is winning
  • you thinking all these facts on trump and admin are "fake news" and/or irrelevant
Edited by Snoslinger

1 hour ago, Momorider said:

I bet you think that $1.3 Billion NATO headquarters was free :flush: 

the NATO fairy didn't pay for it? is this what trump is complaning about? the costs towards the building, paper cups, and toilet paper? :lmao:

10 minutes ago, highmarketrider said:

why dont you explain your retarded thought proccess thats making you so butthurt on this matter

laughing at you nimrods for thinking you know how nato works is not butthurt. asking countries to stick to the agreed upon "guideline" for NATO membership, which btw is nothiing new, does not mean anyone "owes" anyone else money. the fact that trump keep insinuating that, and you clowns buying into it, is comical. you and he both think the US calculates 2% of our GDP, and it goes into a big NATO piggy bank, along with all the other countries. that is not how it works. hence the "money is rolling in" comments by the idiot in chief :lol:

Edited by Snoslinger

8 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

laughing at you nimrods for thinking you know how nato works is not butthurt. asking countries to stick to the agreed upon "guideline" for NATO membership, which btw is nothiing new, does not mean anyone "owes" anyone else money. the fact that trump keep insinuating that, and you clowns buying into it, is comical. you and he both think the US calculates 2% of our GDP, and it goes into a big NATO piggy bank, along with all the other countries. that is not how it works. hence the "money is rolling in" comments by the idiot in chief :lol:

what a retard :lol:nato is funded by indirect and direct funding, in direct funding every country is supoosed to pay a percentage of their defense budget. If there setting aside much less than the 2% then nato is getting a much smaller percentage. indirect funding is voluntary, if countries voluntarily(germany) commit to fund a nato operation or part of nato budget missing and then dosnt its likely the USA is picking a the tab as is the case. USA is filling the gaps of slacking countries.

Edited by highmarketrider

2 minutes ago, highmarketrider said:

what a retard :lol:nato is funded by indirect and direct funding, in direct funding every country is supoosed to pay a percentage of their defense budget. If there setting aside much less than the 2% then nato is getting a much smaller percentage. indirect funding is voluntary, if a countries voluntarily(germany) commits to fund a nato operation or part of nato budget missing and then dosnt its likely the USA is picking a the tab as is the case. USA is filling the gaps of slacking countries.

omg :lol:

On 5/27/2017 at 9:01 AM, Ez ryder said:

Trump in his Brussels address also declined to confirm the U.S. commitment to Article 5 of the treaty, which guarantees the U.S. would back a treaty partner in the event of a conflict with a foreign power.

GOOD

Think about this, the only time Article 5 has been invoked was after 9/11 :news: 

3 minutes ago, highmarketrider said:

its all there on NATO's website if you can figure out how to read

here's the thing, i know how to read AND comprehend things. you obviously do not. 2% is the suggested number that participating members spend ON THEIR OWN DEFENSE. it has nothing to do with NATO contributions or funding of it. i'm not explaining this any more. 

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

You're going to Momo level, think man :bc: 

A 21st century headquarters for a 21st century alliance

The world has changed a great deal since NATO’s current headquarters was built back in 1967. Since then, the number of NATO members has almost doubled, from 15 to 28 – soon to be 29, with the accession of Montenegro. At the same time, a large number of partner countries have opened diplomatic representations at NATO Headquarters. As a result, the current headquarters building has become seriously overcrowded, with almost one-fifth (17%) of the office space now located in temporary structures. Moreover, the current building requires constant and costly maintenance.

Construction of a new headquarters building began with a ground-breaking ceremony in December 2010, and the official handover from host country Belgium to NATO will take place on 25 May 2017.

Part of the continuity between the old and new headquarters, which stand opposite each other on either side of Boulevard Léopold III in north-east Brussels, comes from the design. Aerial views of the buildings clearly show that the concept of interlocking fingers – symbolising Allied unity and cooperation – inspired the architects back in 1967, just as it did for the new building. The resemblances, however, stop there.

Flexibility and adaptability

The state-of-the-art new building will be able to accommodate NATO's changing requirements long into the future, with the design allowing for a configurable use of the building. With over 250,000 m2 –– the new building will provide Allies with all the space they need for years to come. Should more be required at some point in the future, the design is deliberately conceived to allow for further expansion.

The new headquarters will provide space for:

• 1,500 personnel from national delegations
  • 1,700 international military and civilian staff
  • 600 staff from NATO agencies
  • frequent visitors, currently some 500 per day

The offices of NATO’s partners will be located in a separate building on the NATO campus, with equally flexible premises.

The building design incorporates cutting-edge information and communications technologies. For instance, the conference facilities include 18 conference rooms with simultaneous interpretation facilities and video teleconferencing (VTC) capabilities to link up meeting rooms on site or abroad. Seven of the building’s 34 meeting rooms will have virtual meeting facilities.

Sustainability: a driving factor behind the design

Jo Palma, the project’s lead architect, has said that the environment and sustainability were among the most important considerations in the design of the building.

The window surfaces comprise 72,000m2 of glass. This glass is highly insulated and has protective shading, keeping the heat out in the summer and inside during the winter. The extensive use of glass increases natural light and saves energy on heating, air-conditioning and interior lighting.

The sloped wings of the building are designed to collect rain water, and will provide 90 per cent of the water used for landscaping, cleaning and toilet flushing. Energy consumption will be reduced thanks to the use of geothermal heating in the winter and cooling in the summer, and the use of advanced lighting systems.

These initiatives, together with the recycling of demolition materials, easy access to public transport and reduced travel due to the use of video teleconferencing, will enable NATO to significantly reduce its headquarters' environmental impact.  

http://www.nato.int/cps/en/natohq/topics_49287.htm

4 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

here's the thing, i know how to read AND comprehend things. you obviously do not. 2% is the suggested number that participating members spend ON THEIR OWN DEFENSE. it has nothing to do with NATO contributions or funding of it. i'm not explaining this any more. 

i posted in your frst butthurt thread they were given until 2024 to meet the 2%, neither me or trump said that was what was given to nato retard

Edited by highmarketrider

5 minutes ago, Mileage Psycho said:

Think about this, the only time Article 5 has been invoked was after 9/11 :news: 

true now again is it really that bad that Trump did not want to sign us up to back any one in nato if they get in a war no questions asked ? you know and I know if he did you would also be pissing and crying about that . oh he is looking for any way to get us in to a war or some stupid shit

5 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

I am 100% fine pulling completely out of nato and sick of being the ones sending in the body's first every time . 1 more think we don't have the money to be paying for anything other than our own debt 20 trillion . pull out of that shit like we need any of them if shit went down any way .

Just now, Ez ryder said:

true now again is it really that bad that Trump did not want to sign us up to back any one in nato if they get in a war no questions asked ? you know and I know if he did you would also be pissing and crying about that . oh he is looking for any way to get us in to a war or some stupid shit

First off no one was asking anyone to sign anything, the man was speaking in front of the 9/11 Memorial and does not come out and directly talk about Article 5, what kind of message do you think that sends to an ominous Russia on Europe's eastern flank?

Krauthammer: 'Really Hard to Understand' Trump's Omission of Article 5 in NATO Speech

http://insider.foxnews.com/2017/05/26/krauthammer-trump-foreign-trip-nato-visit-not-committing-article-5

4 minutes ago, Ez ryder said:

I am 100% fine pulling completely out of nato and sick of being the ones sending in the body's first every time . 1 more think we don't have the money to be paying for anything other than our own debt 20 trillion . pull out of that shit like we need any of them if shit went down any way .

Sending "body's" first into what NATO action?