Check your account email address ×

Biden, Trump deadlocked in Wisconsin poll of registered voters

30 minutes ago, HSR said:

You don't need the media to tell you that Trump vs Biden in 24 is a lose/lose do you?

So if the media is controlling the US are you saying democracy is dead or people there are easily manipulated?

Everyone on BOTH sides have their own media outlets that tell them what they want to hear and they accept it as gospel. For some it's even Twitter.

I don't, but a lot of people still believe the media couldn't say it if it wasn't true, I heard that statement many times from my fishing buddy that worked for the Minneapolis Tribune. They've been told FOX news isn't news so only the sources they listen to is believable. I used to consider myself independent, but during the peak of Covid I spent a lot of time watching live hearings on CSPAN, talk about eye opening, it moved me strongly Conservative leaning. 

• Like 1

Just now, airflite1 said:

I don't, but a lot of people still believe the media couldn't say it if it wasn't true, I heard that statement many times from my fishing buddy that worked for the Minneapolis Tribune. They've been told FOX news isn't news so only the sources they listen to is believable. I used to consider myself independent, but during the peak of Covid I spent a lot of time watching live hearings on CSPAN, talk about eye opening, it moved me strongly Conservative leaning. 

Unfortunately EVERYTHING is a conspiracy these days to some and they wouldn't accept reality if it kicked them in the nuts. You see it daily in here.

8 minutes ago, HSR said:

Unfortunately EVERYTHING is a conspiracy these days to some and they wouldn't accept reality if it kicked them in the nuts. You see it daily in here.

Yep, neither far left or right seemingly can think.

5 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

have you watched this?  it's quite good and you, deep, bontz, hsr have the mental wherewithal to fully comprehend his message.  others here, just don't.

why the hell is he, or someone like him not an option?  I don't agree with all his positions or his religious shit... but this is the type of politician people (imo) are searching for.... those who want to set and accomplish goals for the vast majority of Americans.  

He makes a lot of sense, but he states there are laws on the books that Biden chooses not to enforce that would fix the problem , laws that Obama and Trump enforced, but Biden turned his back on the laws, so they write a better law, will this one be enforced after they give the money to Ukraine and Israel along with aid to Gaza?

Edited by airflite1

8 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

He makes a lot of sense, but he states there are laws on the books that Biden chooses not to enforce that would fix the problem , laws that Obama and Trump enforced, but Biden turned his back on the laws, so they write a better law, will this one be enforced after they give the money to Ukraine and Israel along with aid to Gaza?

Yes he does.  Agree, we've stopped enforcing our existing laws.  when CBP supports it... and the R's shut it down over an election talking point, that's where we all have a huge problem and people should be rightfully outraged.  This is yet just another great example why all spending bills should be stand alone.  It's also a great example of party/politics far over and above doing what's right for the betterment of the country.  The Republicans in this regard should be ashamed.  Saying one thing and doing the exact opposite where the rubber meets the road.  

meh... I'm just disgusted with all of it tbh

1 minute ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

Yes he does.  Agree, we've stopped enforcing our existing laws.  when CBP supports it... and the R's shut it down over an election talking point, that's where we all have a huge problem and people should be rightfully outraged.  This is yet just another great example why all spending bills should be stand alone.  It's also a great example of party/politics far over and above doing what's right for the betterment of the country.  The Republicans in this regard should be ashamed.  Saying one thing and doing the exact opposite where the rubber meets the road.  

meh... I'm just disgusted with all of it tbh

You do realize that's what Trump and the Republicans are fighting for, for me it's the people supporting Democrat politicians that turn a blind eye to not enforcing laws that have proven to solve the bulk of the problem and say they need more laws, the Republican way is there are laws there that would solve the problem use them.

7 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

You do realize that's what Trump and the Republicans are fighting for, for me it's the people supporting Democrat politicians that turn a blind eye to not enforcing laws that have proven to solve the bulk of the problem and say they need more laws, the Republican way is there are laws there that would solve the problem use them.

I get that

The Republicans just had an opportunity to do what's right... and didn't.  WHY Not?

imo, it's because of Trump and an utterly ignorant electorate who will have never heard about this blown opportunity or even willing to take or invest the time you did to just listen.  we're a nation of four second sound bytes and the attention span of a gnat.

dumb fucking voters who identify as Democrats or Republicans in this country is as much the problem as those we elect... to be quite blunt. 

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

I get that

The Republicans just had an opportunity to do what's right... and didn't.  WHY Not?

imo, it's because of Trump and an utterly ignorant electorate who will have never heard about this blown opportunity or even willing to take or invest the time you did to just listen.  we're a nation of four second sound bytes and the attention span of a gnat.

dumb fucking voters who identify as Democrats or Republicans in this country is as much the problem as those we elect... to be quite blunt. 

Really what was right, writing another law that has the potential of not being enforced, all the while giving the majority of the money asked for to foreign countries, how about the Democrats show good faith and enforce the laws already there that have proven to solve most of the immigration problems, and then ask for the foreign funding on their own merits.

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

Really what was right, writing another law that has the potential of not being enforced, all the while giving the majority of the money asked for to foreign countries, how about the Democrats show good faith and enforce the laws already there that have proven to solve most of the immigration problems, and then ask for the foreign funding on their own merits.

I can't do anything about that and we're veering off from the fact that they blew an opportunity over political gamesmanship 

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I can't do anything about that and we're veering off from the fact that they blew an opportunity over political gamesmanship 

Falling for the bullshit.  You just refuse to understand what airflite tried to explain to you.  This isnt needed, period.  There are laws that already address the situation, just enforce them.

3 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I really don't understand what opportunity was missed other than sending a lot more money overseas, you seem to be OK with ignoring laws already on the books that would solve the problem, I wish they would enforce the laws we have already then go from there if needed. Most of what I've read about this so called immigration law is the vast majority goes to support wars overseas, with a trickle down for immigration. As I've said enforce the laws in place then go from there, and with stand alone funding.

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Yep, neither far left or right seemingly can think.

You're the dummy that thinks only one side of the news is lying, How sad is that:clueless:

6 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

I really don't understand what opportunity was missed other than sending a lot more money overseas, you seem to be OK with ignoring laws already on the books that would solve the problem, I wish they would enforce the laws we have already then go from there if needed. Most of what I've read about this so called immigration law is the vast majority goes to support wars overseas, with a trickle down for immigration. As I've said enforce the laws in place then go from there, and with stand alone funding.

how am I ok with ithe laws not being enforced?  

as stated, I'm in favor of what Lankford said and proposed... Singly

6 minutes ago, toslow said:

You're the dummy that thinks only one side of the news is lying, How sad is that:clueless:

Derp, no I've been VERY clear that both sides are full of shit.  Solely entertainment for those easily entertained.  You on the other hand only believe in one side.  Funny you tried to project your belief...

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Biden is done sheep.

:lol:

So should Trump be.

At coronation in 2020 Biden was 78 and 61 days

At the coronation in 2016 Trump was 70 and 220 days

At the coronation in 2024 Trump will be older than Biden was in 2020.  

Neither are fit for being president...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

So should Trump be.

At coronation in 2020 Biden was 78 and 61 days

At the coronation in 2016 Trump was 70 and 220 days

At the coronation in 2024 Trump will be older than Biden was in 2020.  

Neither are fit for being president...

Trump isn't braindead like Biden.  Biden was braindead in 2020, but the msm fooled you.

What flavor ice cream Joe.  You fell for it, cause you're a moron.  They can't even pretend to hide it anymore.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

how am I ok with ithe laws not being enforced?  

as stated, I'm in favor of what Lankford said and proposed... Singly

You keep saying they missed a big opportunity, they didn't, all they have to do is enforce the laws already in place, Obama did, Trump did, and they worked fairly well, but now after Biden turned his back on enforcing the law and opened the border you seem to believe writing a new law will fix it, it won't if the laws aren't enforced, what's being claimed is if we send trillions overseas they will enforce this new law, I don't believe it, at least to the point where we're sending the majority of the money requested overseas. 

Start enforcing our Border laws we already have, then make amendments to tweak them, the new laws sound good so add them to what we have if needed, but enforce what we already have, why is that so hard to understand? There was no big opportunity missed other than the chance to keep funding the war machine.

3 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

You keep saying they missed a big opportunity, they didn't, all they have to do is enforce the laws already in place, Obama did, Trump did, and they worked fairly well, but now after Biden turned his back on enforcing the law and opened the border you seem to believe writing a new law will fix it, it won't if the laws aren't enforced, what's being claimed is if we send trillions overseas they will enforce this new law, I don't believe it, at least to the point where we're sending the majority of the money requested overseas. 

Start enforcing our Border laws we already have, then make amendments to tweak them, the new laws sound good so add them to what we have if needed, but enforce what we already have, why is that so hard to understand? There was no big opportunity missed other than the chance to keep funding the war machine.

fuck, just let it all burn... great policy :thumbsup:

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^                                                     look above this post               

This is the reaction when you see a beaten man put in his place and gets owned to the max

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Trump isn't braindead like Biden. 

wrong-donald-trump.gif

13 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

...but the msm fooled you.

1bbujr.gif

Biden is an idiot and always has been.  Not sure why you all of a sudden think this is some revelation.

14 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

fuck, just let it all burn... great policy :thumbsup:

Why would asking for laws already in place to be enforced, laws that have been proven to work by both a Democrat President and a Republican President be considered to be "just letting it all burn"?

Edited by airflite1

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 hours ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

have you watched this?  it's quite good and you, deep, bontz, hsr have the mental wherewithal to fully comprehend his message.  others here, just don't.

why the hell is he, or someone like him not an option?  I don't agree with all his positions or his religious shit... but this is the type of politician people (imo) are searching for.... those who want to set and accomplish goals for the vast majority of Americans.  

You like the immigration bill?  :lol: