Check your account email address ×

Biden, Trump deadlocked in Wisconsin poll of registered voters

12 hours ago, Deephaven said:

I don't think you have a brain.

1) I live in MN.

2) Trump will make ALL liberals and tons of independents come out to vote against him.  It will fuck up the house and senate.  It's a disaster.

3) He made America worse, not great.  That is a slogan that only idiots believe.

I have to disagree, My fishing buddies are very liberal, or I should say were, They think the direction the Democrats have gone is a disgrace, They still dislike Trump but there isn't the hate there used to be, hell they even accept his direction is better than the direction the liberal politicians have gone, also with the mainstream media turning against Biden if the Democrats want to have any chance of beating Trump, Biden has to be replaced soon .

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, airflite1 said:

I have to disagree, My fishing buddies are very liberal, or I should say were, They think the direction the Democrats have gone is a disgrace, They still dislike Trump but there isn't the hate there used to be, hell they even accept his direction is better than the direction the liberal politicians have gone, also with the mainstream media turning against Biden if the Democrats want to have any chance of beating Trump, Biden has to be replaced soon .

The media will never be on Trumps side.

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Steve753 said:

The media will never be on Trumps side.

Now that I fully agree with.:bc:.. Been against him since he came down the escalator

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Do you even realize the last Republican that won Mn?  Honestly MN means shit.  Its 10 electoral votes that have been blue since the 70s.  The state is just fucked.

There's no truer quote than the above ... especially the bold.  This state is full of blue morons and will always be that way.  When people like Tim Walz, Keith Ellison, Ilan Omar, etc. continue to get elected ... that's all you need to know about MN.  Just give the 10 votes to whoever is on the DEM ticket and save everyone the time from going to vote.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

It won't be Biden running.  

17 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

The sad part is people are willing to accept Trump as their leader instead of wanting him ONLY due to the other present option.

The people need to start voting in better potential leaders and stop this clown car show that has been going on for close to 8 years and now possibly 4 more. 

8 minutes ago, Bontz said:

This state is full of blue morons and will always be that way.  

Lots of red morons too apparently.

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

It won't be Biden running.  

I think it was a toss-up if he would be until yesterday, it's a given. but will the democrats make a decision soon enough to give them a chance, and if they choose someone far left will they be screwed? Minneapolis is in a bubble, to me it's strange how the far left is hanging on down there.

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

The sad part is people are willing to accept Trump as their leader instead of wanting him ONLY due to the other present option.

The people need to start voting in better potential leaders and stop this clown car show that has been going on for close to 8 years and now possibly 4 more. 

I'd say 16 years,  It's been said the good choices don't want to run because they know how the media would try tear them down and don't want to subject their family to that ordeal. 

11 minutes ago, HSR said:

Stop humping my leg, and get back to stalking TBP so you can whine some more about what's being said on another site :lol:

4 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

I'd say 16 years,  It's been said the good choices don't want to run because they know how the media would try tear them down and don't want to subject their family to that ordeal. 

Yep, 330 million people and this is what we come up with as the best candidates to run the country.  It's pathetic. 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

I agree, which is sad in itself. I also think that many that would be good candidates are smart enough to know that fighting for the people AGAINST the long standing life long politicians is an absolute losing battle. The standing government will fight tooth and nail to keep control.

7 minutes ago, Bontz said:

Stop humping my leg, and get back to stalking TBP so you can whine some more about what's being said on another site :lol:

Sorry I grabbed you by your pussy:sad:.

$83.3 million has been added to your FS membership account :bc:

45 minutes ago, HSR said:

I agree, which is sad in itself. I also think that many that would be good candidates are smart enough to know that fighting for the people AGAINST the long standing life long politicians is an absolute losing battle. The standing government will fight tooth and nail to keep control.

Yet you still think that trump is the problem?

3 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Yet you still think that trump is the problem?

Yes, he is just stupid enough to think he can do something about it and has his followers believing that.

He doesn't have the morals,integrity or class to ever hold such a position, never has.

11 minutes ago, HSR said:

He doesn't have the morals,integrity or class to ever hold such a position, never has.

Tell me the last potus that did.

Edited by racer254

16 minutes ago, HSR said:

Yes, he is just stupid enough to think he can do something about it and has his followers believing that.

Now that we know you personally don't like him, (I'm in the same boat) What don't you like about his policies, trying to secure the border, renegotiating trade policies, make the country energy self sufficient, reducing the size of the federal government, returning political power to the states?

Edited by airflite1

11 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

Now that we know you personally don't like him, (I'm in the same boat) What don't you like about his policies, trying to secure the border, renegotiating trade policies, make the country energy self sufficient, reducing the size of the federal government, returning political power to the states?

His total lack of follow through. The wall Mexico was going to pay for????

Pimping out your military to the Saudi's??? Didn't end Afghanistan,,,,, the list goes on.

It will just be four more years of him acting like an idiot trying to act like he is all powerful. Just another 4 years wasted.

16 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Are you proud of that??? 

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

His total lack of follow through. The wall Mexico was going to pay for????

Pimping out your military to the Saudi's??? Didn't end Afghanistan,,,,, the list goes on.

It will just be four more years of him acting like an idiot trying to act like he is all powerful. Just another 4 years wasted.

Are you proud of that??? 

Ya, that was a pretty stupid comment, some of the things he tried to get done were fought tooth and nail by Congress, (Nancy Pelosi is an evil self serving bitch and should never be allowed in politics). He started the withdrawal from Afghanistan and I have no doubt he would have done a better job if he'd gotten a second term than Biden did. 

12 minutes ago, HSR said:

Are you proud of that??? 

Is a mute argument.  Get past that emotional part.  It has nothing to do with electing a potus anymore so stop trying to hold one party or person to a standard that no longer matters 

Edited by racer254

Ya, that was a pretty stupid comment, some of the things he tried to get done were fought tooth and nail by Congress, (Nancy Pelosi is an evil self serving bitch and should never be allowed in politics). He started the withdrawal from Afghanistan and I have no doubt he would have done a better job if he'd gotten a second term than Biden did. 

As will happen again. We can't discuss what "theoretically COULD have happened". He had 4 years and didn't do it.

Then the people of America decided they didn't want him for another 4 years. If he could have conducted himself in a better manner he may have had the opportunity. He was too busy blowing his own horn and making sure everyone 'knew what he just did'. He was always trying to sell himself, not fix the country.

7 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Is a mute arguement.  Get past that emotional part.

How can I be emotional in this??

Your response shows me that some of you don't expect more from your leadership. Everyone is dirty so just give up then:dunno: Pretty sad way of looking at things. You'll never get better candidates until you demand them. You don't hire a POS for an employee just because he's the only one that wants the job do you?

3 minutes ago, HSR said:

As will happen again. We can't discuss what "theoretically COULD have happened". He had 4 years and didn't do it.

Then the people of America decided they didn't want him for another 4 years. If he could have conducted himself in a better manner he may have had the opportunity. He was too busy blowing his own horn and making sure everyone 'knew what he just did'. He was always trying to sell himself, not fix the country.

How can I be emotional in this??

Your response shows me that some of you don't expect more from your leadership. Everyone is dirty so just give up then:dunno: Pretty sad way of looking at things. You'll never get better candidates until you demand them. You don't hire a POS for an employee just because he's the only one that wants the job do you?

Or did the media manipulate the people to believe they didn't want him, finally people are seeing how biased the media has become, it's basically propaganda and anyone that points it out is attacked. So even though it's pretty obvious who's pulling Biden strings have you ever asked yourself why the media is never looking into it?

1 minute ago, airflite1 said:

Or did the media manipulate the people to believe they didn't want him, finally people are seeing how biased the media has become, it's basically propaganda and anyone that points it out is attacked. So even though it's pretty obvious who's pulling Biden strings have you ever asked yourself why the media is never looking into it?

You don't need the media to tell you that Trump vs Biden in 24 is a lose/lose do you?

So if the media is controlling the US are you saying democracy is dead or people there are easily manipulated?

Everyone on BOTH sides have their own media outlets that tell them what they want to hear and they accept it as gospel. For some it's even Twitter.

It's not basically propaganda ... it really is propaganda.  Pick your flavor and that's what is fed to you.  There isn't old school news reporting any longer - it's all agenda driven.

54 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Reagan

39 minutes ago, HSR said:

Are you proud of that??? 

Fuck no.  Too many stupid Americans.  

30 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Is a mute argument.  Get past that emotional part.  It has nothing to do with electing a potus anymore so stop trying to hold one party or person to a standard that no longer matters 

Speaking of stupid.  It is moot you were trying to say.  The rest of what you tried is garbage and pointless as well.

13 minutes ago, airflite1 said:

Or did the media manipulate the people to believe they didn't want him, finally people are seeing how biased the media has become...

They've known that for more than 30 years.  Perhaps it is just the ultraright that finally realized how bad they suck at playing the game.

2 hours ago, Bontz said:

Yep, 330 million people and this is what we come up with as the best candidates to run the country.  It's pathetic. 

this... :thumbsup:

14 minutes ago, HSR said:

Trump vs Biden in 24 is a lose/lose do you?

and this... :thumbsup:

no one 'wins' with these two choices, and the country is the ultimate loser.  polls over the past year showed 70%+/- don't want a 2020 rematch. 

what's Joe Manchin or the Libertarians doing... as I absolutely will not vote for Trump or Biden.  

this is what we have become?   

it's far beyond pathetic

this country has a gigantic brain tumor

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Bontz said:

It's not basically propaganda ... it really is propaganda.  Pick your flavor and that's what is fed to you.  There isn't old school news reporting any longer - it's all agenda driven.

Yup and one candidate has his own propaganda outlet called Truth Social that he uses to push his agenda to his blind followers. It's sad really that a potential leader would go to such measures but sadly that is where America is these days and many many are OK with it.