Check your account email address ×

The left and legacy media are losing their minds over tucker potentially intervening Putin

• Platinum Contributing Member
17 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Oh it gets worse.

I'm sure the fascists are good with this.

Well I think we'd need a bit more proof than Juanita.  

40 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Oh it gets worse.

I'm sure the fascists are good with this.

Aunt Jemima, I mean Juanita knows!!!

:lol:

14 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

You saying she lied about Clinton?:lol:

She ain't the only one posting this.

Not saying she's lying just saying I'd like more proof that people posting it. 

32 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Well I think we'd need a bit more proof than Juanita.  

Supposedly that list exists lol. Never really looked into it but 

they did kill Gonzalo Lira apparently 

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

It looks like a really good correlation but I’ve already lost interest myself. 9_9

And no, Russia doesn’t have rights to old Soviet bloc countries.

70 years strong of never attacking. And I’m sure you know what mutually assured destruction means in terms of deterrence.

I believe you.

And now they’ll be part of NATO in the near future, joining Finland and Sweden. Making lemonade out of Russia’s miscalculated lemons.

And yes, I’m well aware that bombs and artillery don’t just create themselves. 

I love the way you’ve been ending your arguments lately with the questionable insult. ;)

Russia doesn't have "rights"?  According to whom?  Us?  Any other country?  They have the exact "rights" all other countries have to protect their own self interests in any way they deem necessary and take whatever consequences they want.  It's not a matter of "rights", it's a matter of what they can and cannot do.  Morals lean both ways.  Personally, they had every "right" to do what they did and schooled everyone on how it was done.  Including us and are pitiful, inept administration.

• Like 2

Just now, Rod said:

Supposedly that list exists lol. Never really looked into it but 

they did kill Gonzalo Lira apparently 

Wouldn't surprise me.....the US has one.  

8 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Not saying she's lying just saying I'd like more proof that people posting it. 

I'm sure it will come out, but do you really think Zelensky is above that?

3 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I'm sure it will come out, but do you really think Zelensky is above that?

No but we've waited for a lot of stuff to come out that never really has so I'm not holding my breath.

Might want to look into the NGO Myrotvorets.   Its not exactly Ukrainian govt.  

Edited by Highmark

2 hours ago, Highmark said:

70 Years of not attacking but 33 years of breaking promises of moving east.

Why do you think countries want to be in NATO? Because they trust Russia or they don't. Why do you think Sweden and Finland just joined all of the sudden? They join because they see what's happening to other countries who border Russia.

They will not be a part of NATO.   Putin/Russia will not let that happen under any circumstances.

Well the NATO members just met this past summer and agreed to fast track their membership.

"Finally, leaders reaffirmed that Ukraine would become a member of NATO and agreed to remove the requirement for a Membership Action Plan. "This will change Ukraine's membership path from a two-step process to a one-step process," the secretary general said."

I think Ukraine has seen enough of what happens when not being a member.

So you like propping up the MiC?

I support our military, and a strong one at that. Also a firm believer of Regan's peace through strength. Not sure how that fits into your understanding of MiC.

Asking you if you are naïve is an insult?  You somewhat agreed we are propping up the MIC....you aren't naïve you just accept it.  Hopefully that wasn't too harsh. :dunno:

No, but it makes and much sense as me proactively saying "Please tell me you cannot be this naïve about peace through strength." because you seem less enthusiastic about it unless it's within our own borders. 

It works for you though, no need to change. ;)

13 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Why do you think countries want to be in NATO? Because they trust Russia or they don't. Why do you think Sweden and Finland just joined all of the sudden? They join because they see what's happening to other countries who border Russia.

Well the NATO members just met this past summer and agreed to fast track their membership.

"Finally, leaders reaffirmed that Ukraine would become a member of NATO and agreed to remove the requirement for a Membership Action Plan. "This will change Ukraine's membership path from a two-step process to a one-step process," the secretary general said."

I think Ukraine has seen enough of what happens when not being a member.

I support our military, and a strong one at that. Also a firm believer of Regan's peace through strength. Not sure how that fits into your understanding of MiC.

No, but it makes and much sense as me proactively saying "Please tell me you cannot be this naïve about peace through strength." because you seem less enthusiastic about it unless it's within our own borders. 

It works for you though, no need to change. ;)

Dude.  no.

48 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Russia doesn't have "rights"?  According to whom?  Us?  Any other country?  They have the exact "rights" all other countries have to protect their own self interests in any way they deem necessary and take whatever consequences they want.  It's not a matter of "rights", it's a matter of what they can and cannot do.  Morals lean both ways. 

Sovereignty is a fundamental principle of international law and the foundation of international relations. But if it makes you feel better you've got Belarus, North Korea, Syria, Eritrea, Mali and Nicaragua on your side as they were the only six countries who voted against condemning the invasion.

53 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Personally, they had every "right" to do what they did and schooled everyone on how it was done.  Including us and are pitiful, inept administration.

Schooled everyone? You've got to be joking. Going on two years rather than two weeks, hundreds of thousand of casualties on their side, thousands of tanks, artillery, and equipment destroyed, hundreds of aircraft, a near uprising from the wagner group, quarter of their black sea fleet sunk, headquarters moved, troop mobilizations, handfuls of generals killed, two new NATO countries, and the list goes on. They'll be set back 5-10 years militarily. 

If this is what success looks like, let's sign up China for a similar 'deal' next. 

5 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Dude.  no.

I'm sorry. 

9 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Sovereignty is a fundamental principle of international law and the foundation of international relations. But if it makes you feel better you've got Belarus, North Korea, Syria, Eritrea, Mali and Nicaragua on your side as they were the only six countries who voted against condemning the invasion.

Schooled everyone? You've got to be joking. Going on two years rather than two weeks, hundreds of thousand of casualties on their side, thousands of tanks, artillery, and equipment destroyed, hundreds of aircraft, a near uprising from the wagner group, quarter of their black sea fleet sunk, headquarters moved, troop mobilizations, handfuls of generals killed, two new NATO countries, and the list goes on. They'll be set back 5-10 years militarily. 

If this is what success looks like, let's sign up China for a similar 'deal' next. 

I'm sorry. 

A "fundamental principal of international law" now.  Not a "right"?  How's the "international relations" been going for Russia now with others enforcing their "right" to punish as they see fit?  

If you don't see that Russia just gave the world a clinic on international land grab, you've been standing wif YooKrane too long...and are light in the brains.  :lol: 

"Two new NATO countries"...and what, prey tell are they bringing to the table?  Hmmm?  Nothing.  Now, go map out the new Russian territory that will never be again called "Yoo Krane".  Don't include Crimea.  Cuz, well, you know.  :lmao:

Edited by Zambroski

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

A "fundamental principal of international law" now.  Not a "right"?  How's the "international relations been going for Russia now with others enforcing their "right" to punish as they see fit?  

Either works. And it's still not going well for them, but they've still got North Korea on their/your side.

3 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

If you don't see that Russia just gave the world a clinic on international land grab, you've been standing wif YooKrane too long...and are light in the brains. 

That's a very compelling argument you make. It's going so well that they don't even have full control their newly annexed lands. They should probably just keep going, maybe in another two years they can make it all the way to Kyiv. 

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

"Two new NATO countries"...and what, prey tell are they bringing to the table?  Hmmm?  Nothing.  Now, go map out the new Russian territory that will never be again called "Yoo Krane".  Don't include Crimea.  Cuz, well, you know.

Finland now has the longest border of any NATO nation along Russia. I guess Russia will have to decide how to spread already thin resources along it, should they feel the need. But maybe your right, Russia doesn't care about additional NATO countries..... ;)

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Either works. And it's still not going well for them, but they've still got North Korea on their/your side.

That's a very compelling argument you make. It's going so well that they don't even have full control their newly annexed lands. They should probably just keep going, maybe in another two years they can make it all the way to Kyiv. 

Finland now has the longest border of any NATO nation along Russia. I guess Russia will have to decide how to spread already thin resources along it, should they feel the need. But maybe your right, Russia doesn't care about additional NATO countries..... ;)

So, are you saying the Ukraine is losing or that Russia is winning?  See, mad it easy for you to be correct either way.  I feel like I’m going to have to do this a lot for you.

Russi doesn’t have control of their lands?  How are they theirs then?  Do you ever listen to yourself?

What was Finland border along Russia before NATO?  Did they have some good trade with Russia before?  Was Russia eyeing their land?  LOL!  Like I said, totally irrelevant but, I understand how your team calls this a win and you have to narrative spread.  Good job!

3 hours ago, Zambroski said:

Russia doesn't have "rights"?  According to whom?  Us?  Any other country?  They have the exact "rights" all other countries have to protect their own self interests in any way they deem necessary and take whatever consequences they want.  It's not a matter of "rights", it's a matter of what they can and cannot do.  Morals lean both ways.  Personally, they had every "right" to do what they did and schooled everyone on how it was done.  Including us and are pitiful, inept administration.

Does Ukraine have rights? The right to settle their own inner strifes without interference? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Does Ukraine have rights? The right to settle their own inner strifes without interference? 

Apparently not.  Not any they can enforce.  So, that would be no.  But cry all you want for the Nazis.

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

I assumed that would be your answer. 

Then why did you ask?  No rights are guaranteed when somebody want to take them from you.  Fighting is always a right that is meant for preservation. If you can’t or won’t, enjoy what “rights” you have left.

”Rights”.  And is anything funnier than our citizens talking about “rights” for others?  A nation of grooming hypocrites and gender confused twats.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Then why did you ask?  No rights are guaranteed when somebody want to take them from you.  Fighting is always a right that is meant for preservation. If you can’t or won’t, enjoy what “rights” you have left.

”Rights”.  And is anything funnier than our citizens talking about “rights” for others?  A nation of grooming hypocrites and gender confused twats.

Who said rights are guaranteed? You’re creating arguments where there aren’t any. It’s been a habit of yours.

why did I ask? I was just curious to see if you’re still as predictable as the last time you were here. 

7 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Who said rights are guaranteed? You’re creating arguments where there aren’t any. It’s been a habit of yours.

why did I ask? I was just curious to see if you’re still as predictable as the last time you were here. 

Apparently, Russia is perpetrating rights violations from what I hear from the dopes in here.

If I’m predictable it’s because I’m consistent and not some liberal huffing idiot.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

So, are you saying the Ukraine is losing or that Russia is winning?  See, mad it easy for you to be correct either way.  

Russia is winning in the hundreds of thousands of Russian causalities over two years type of way. 

17 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

Russi doesn’t have control of their lands?  How are they theirs then?  Do you ever listen to yourself?

Ukrainian soldiers still hold territory and cities the annexed regions. It’s not a hard concept to understand. Would you like a map that shows the current fronts in the four oblasts they annexed? Or would like to keep talking out of your ass. 

29 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

What was Finland border along Russia before NATO?  Did they have some good trade with Russia before?  Was Russia eyeing their land?  LOL!  Like I said, totally irrelevant but, I understand how your team calls this a win and you have to narrative spread.  Good job!

It’s strange, because that’s the exact opposite of what the Russians are saying. When Finland decided to give NATO/US access to 15 of its bases and the ability to move and store weapons on its soil here just in December, the Russian reaction was one of displeasure.

You sound knowledgeable on the subject though, maybe you’re right.9_9

Just now, akvanden said:

Russia is winning in the hundreds of thousands of Russian causalities over two years type of way. 

Ukrainian soldiers still hold territory and cities the annexed regions. It’s not a hard concept to understand. Would you like a map that shows the current fronts in the four oblasts they annexed? Or would like to keep talking out of your ass. 

It’s strange, because that’s the exact opposite of what the Russians are saying. When Finland decided to give NATO/US access to 15 of its bases and the ability to move and store weapons on its soil here just in December, the Russian reaction was one of displeasure.

You sound knowledgeable on the subject though, maybe you’re right.9_9

Blah blah blah.  Russia wanted Ukraine land (again) and they took it. Nuts that simple.  Ukrainians want Russia back too.  That’s that.