Check your account email address ×

Trump does not have presidential immunity in January 6 case, federal appeals court rules

8 minutes ago, Zambroski said:

:lol:

This is right too!  

Unless I have an issue personally with another member I really don't give a fuck. It's not on me to moderate anything. Joel has taken on the responsibility of moderating CE. I'm not going to get in the middle of it by reporting what I might see to Joel, either. If he comes across it by himself, or someone uses the report button, he can deal with it. No stress for me.  :lol:

Animated GIF

Edited by ckf
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, ckf said:

Unless I have an issue personally with another member I really don't give a fuck. It's not on me to moderate anything. Joel has taken on the responsibility of moderating CE. I'm not going to get in the middle of it by reporting what I might see to Joel, either. If he comes across it by himself, or someone uses the report button, he can deal with it. No stress for me.  :lol:

Animated GIF

Well, it sounds like the CE is certainly in competent and emotional hands.  :lmao: 

3 hours ago, ckf said:

What I find funny is that FS is the only place that I even hear anything about COVID anymore.

Actually Rogan's new podcast with Aaron Rodgers answers that question and you're dead wrong.

We must never let these fucks off for what they did.

1 minute ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Actually Rogan's new podcast with Aaron Rodgers answers that question and you're dead wrong.

We must never let these fucks off for what they did.

Aaron rogers is now an accredited medical professional. :lol: 

• Haha 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Only a retard would think they would try the exact same thing twice if this is what the wackos are saying it is.

:lol2:

Still to this day nobody can explain why the Deep State chose to do this sinister plan during the Presidency of Trump as opposed to Obama. :snack:

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, SSFB said:

Still to this day nobody can explain why the Deep State chose to do this sinister plan during the Presidency of Trump as opposed to Obama. :snack:

What "sinister plan" and who is "nobody"?  And what are you asking to be explained?

Or, did you just ask and answer all these questions yourself and decide to keep it a secret while exclaiming such idiocy?

"No questions and no answers!"  :lol:

Gary Johnson unable to name world leader he admires - CNN Video