Check your account email address ×

Walgreens Is Rassis

Closings suck for sure. The problem arises from giant drug stores like Rite Aid, CVS and Walgreen coming into towns causing all the local owned mom and pop neighborhood drug stores a few decades ago to close. Corporate drug companies should be shot.

1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

Closings suck for sure. The problem arises from giant drug stores like Rite Aid, CVS and Walgreen coming into towns causing all the local owned mom and pop neighborhood drug stores a few decades ago to close. Corporate drug companies should be shot.

And these companies should simply absorb the losses associated with political policy that’s turning some areas of the country into a tribal wasteland? You really are a fucking idiot. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

21 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

There’s too many small drug stores already, fuck them

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

And these companies should simply absorb the losses associated with political policy that’s turning some areas of the country into a tribal wasteland? You really are a fucking idiot. 

It must suck to hate everything in your life.

3 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

It'd be better if the small indie stores were getting robbed blind. At least the fuckers could come in and say hi mr Smith as they're robbing them. 

Small stores with well armed Asian clerks is part of the answer. They don’t fuck around and many have deadly aim. The big chain stores couldn’t afford the lawsuits that would come their way if they armed store clerks. 

• Like 1

Makes me wonder if stores should become place your order and staff will pick the items. Come and pick it up and we'll deliver it outside to you. I know that isn't exactly feasible but you'd separate the trash from the real customer.

Edited by J. Jackson

It has been posted all over social media that you can steal from O’Reilly and employees are not allowed to intervene.   Read an article where a employee blocked the door in front of a shoplifter, which resulted in a scuffle. The bitch writing the article was blasting the employee. Making fun of him for working at O’reilly, calling him a racist.  Guy probably lost his job for his efforts.   We live in messed up world, now. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
46 minutes ago, J. Jackson said:

Makes me wonder if stores should become place your order and staff will pick the items. Come and pick it up and we'll deliver it outside to you. I know that isn't exactly feasible but you'd separate the trash from the real customer.

Yrs ago I went into a drug store in Detroit.  Every item was behind bullet proof glass. You told them that you wanted and then put your money in a bulletproof lazy Susan. 

Talk about culture shock 

41 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Yrs ago I went into a drug store in Detroit.  Every item was behind bullet proof glass. You told them that you wanted and then put your money in a bulletproof lazy Susan. 

Talk about culture shock 

Protects against the vermin.

Why doesn't that cunt having town meetings in her state and try to get her people to smarten the fuck up instead of throwing out the race card? Starts at "home".

Edited by J. Jackson

Until the adult conversations happen, like the crime in these neighborhoods is driving the businesses out, things will cascade downward still.

In the downtown closest to me, the drugs, homeless population, crime etc has been driving businesses out for years.

One in two  storefronts are vacant, many are barely hanging on.

People don't go downtown for much anymore, it's sad to see.

1 hour ago, Cold War said:

It has been posted all over social media that you can steal from O’Reilly and employees are not allowed to intervene.   Read an article where an employee blocked the door in front of a shoplifter, which resulted in a scuffle. The bitch writing the article was blasting the employee. Making fun of him for working at O’reilly, calling him a racist.  Guy probably lost his job for his efforts.   We live in messed up world, now. 

The loss associated with shoplifting is less than lawsuits from employees and crooks injured in scuffles. I have a good friend in loss prevention. This is what he related to me. 

Just now, ActionfigureJoe said:

The loss associated with shoplifting is less than lawsuits from employees and crooks injured in scuffles. I have a good friend in loss prevention. This is what he related to me. 

I understand why.  The making of the criminals as the victims is what gets me the most. 

• Like 4