Check your account email address ×

Mark Zuckerberg Spent $187 Million Secretly Buying 1,600 Acres of Hawaii Land, And Now He Is Reportedly Building A Massive Self-Sustaining Apocalypse Bunker

11 minutes ago, Rod said:

Dude it’s still a violent police state. There’s literally a militarized police force everywhere  

Way less than under Bautista. Way less. The vast majority of Cubans were behind Castro. It’s too bad that America had to decimate the country economically because they disagreed with government styles. 

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Sounds a lot like the human version, Miami or San Fran. 

IDK... getting flown to Bezo's yacht around midnight though

20BEZOSBOAT-y-superJumbo.jpg

16 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Way less than under Bautista. Way less. The vast majority of Cubans were behind Castro. It’s too bad that America had to decimate the country economically because they disagreed with government styles. 

Fidel financed the revolution with his dads massive Cuban estate lol

bautista was basically a US and mafia puppet and I’m not saying he was better than Castro at all 

but almost all infrastructure and buildings there were either built by either the Spanish or under Bautista with mob money. Hardly anything has been built since besides the resorts 

the embargo’s weren’t unwarranted either, remember castro seized a lot of American owned properties when he took over and would straight up murder anyone that he thought was a threat 

but those poor people suffer in poverty. The embargo’s at this point are silly and tragic 

I was just saying I don’t really think they’re any better with either dictator 

they have some interesting ways. Everyone steals everything from work from to diesel to sugar to rum and they use it as an underground barter system. And as long as they don’t steal too much the authorities turn a blind eye to it lol

but they know to never steal enough and make enough that they start looking richer than their neighbours because they will get shit on then. They’re only allowed to steal enough to live 

• Like 1

Another interesting thing they do is all doctors get picked up hitch hiking 

maybe only 3% of Cubans own a car and doctors only make like $30/month or something 

so if a taxi driver or anyone sees a doctor walking to and from work it’s just their custom to pick them up and give them a ride 

4 minutes ago, Rod said:

Another interesting thing they do is all doctors get picked up hitch hiking 

maybe only 3% of Cubans own a car and doctors only make like $30/month or something 

so if a taxi driver or anyone sees a doctor walking to and from work it’s just their custom to pick them up and give them a ride 

They have some awesome and immaculate American cars from the “50’s 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

They have some awesome and immaculate American cars from the “50’s 

Some are garbage and some are mint. Lots have been converted to small diesels. Hired a guy with a robin egg 56 Chevy with a small diesel to show me around Havana. 

i wanted to experience real cuba and he showed it to me. Even took me to a hidden restaurant. Private restaurants used to be illegal so they were hidden. Now they’re allowed but people kept some of their restaurants hidden in their back yards cause that’s just the way it was 

we had such a good time the guy invited us to his house to meet his family and his wife cooked us supper. 

i love the Cuban people. Very friendly and proud. If you ever get the chance to sneak there and tour around I recommend it 

the resorts are just whatever 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Kivalo said:

I hope Cuba refuses to let the resorts in. They ruin everything.

They have lots of resorts. All government ran iirc 

you’ll find the infrastructure simply inferior to higher end Mexico 

but off resort you’ll find the Cubans are so friendly, accommodating and non aggressive. On resort the Mexicans are good but off resort they make you want to punch a baby 

I’d say one of the best things about cuba is no Americans but in my travels people from Toronto area or Quebec are bigger cunts than Americans lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, Rod said:

but off resort you’ll find the Cubans are so friendly, accommodating and non aggressive. On resort the Mexicans are good but off resort they make you want to punch a baby 

I’d say one of the best things about cuba is no Americans but in my travels people from Toronto area or Quebec are bigger cunts than Americans lol

a few of my Canadian friends have been there and made similar comments... and they're Quebexicans

2 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

a few of my Canadian friends have been there and made similar comments... and they're Quebexicans

I’m not sure I’ve even seen an American on a resort that was truly a Cunt tbh 

I’ve seen several GTA’ers and quebecers that were miserable and entitled with a notable mention about the total Cunt in cuba that literally was yelling at the poor customer service lady because it was raining that day 

of course 1/2 the French actually get a bit offended if you try speaking English  to then 

• Haha 1

17 minutes ago, Rod said:

I’m not sure I’ve even seen an American on a resort that was truly a Cunt tbh 

I’ve seen several GTA’ers and quebecers that were miserable and entitled with a notable mention about the total Cunt in cuba that literally was yelling at the poor customer service lady because it was raining that day 

of course 1/2 the French actually get a bit offended if you try speaking English  to then 

lol, yeah... I'm not and most of my friends aren't the 'resort types'.  a bit more gritty and amongst the people... type of people.  resort types never get a real sense of what a destination is like outside of their bubble rather than in the trenches.   

best authentic food as well... :thumbsup:

did you stay in Guantanamo Bay? 

4 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

lol, yeah... I'm not and most of my friends aren't the 'resort types'.  a bit more gritty and amongst the people... type of people.  resort types never get a real sense of what a destination is like outside of their bubble rather than in the trenches.   

best authentic food as well... :thumbsup:

did you stay in Guantanamo Bay? 

Stayed in holguin and Veraderro several times 

the resorts there are good to use as a home base. We just got back from cancun and totally agree you get zero culture there.  Honestly it’s like being in California but all inclusive lol. Cabo is the same thing. 

prob my favourite in cuba would be veraderro area but then maybe do 1-2 nights in Havana. Incredible city of you really want to experience a different culture 

used to be able to get all inclusives to veraderro for like $700 so if you spend a night off resort who cares 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rod said:

Stayed in holguin and Veraderro several times 

the resorts there are good to use as a home base. We just got back from cancun and totally agree you get zero culture there.  Honestly it’s like being in California but all inclusive lol. Cabo is the same thing. 

prob my favourite in cuba would be veraderro area but then maybe do 1-2 nights in Havana. Incredible city of you really want to experience a different culture 

used to be able to get all inclusives to veraderro for like $700 so if you spend a night off resort who cares 

bil just bought a condo in Cabo last fall... wife is excited to go.  told her I'd stay home and avoid boarding the dog but she should go have a great time.  :lol:

Cuba is on my list... :thumbsup:

Just now, Crnr2Crnr said:

bil just bought a condo in Cabo last fall... wife is excited to go.  told her I'd stay home and avoid boarding the dog but she should go have a great time.  :lol:

Cuba is on my list... :thumbsup:

cabo is just a dirtier California lol

bit again don’t Go to cuba if you are expecting luxury. It’s literally not that at all. It’s just comfortable enough 

but if you want to explore and experience an honestly  wonderful people in a safe environment it’s great 

i hear the opposite about Dominican. Hear the resorts are great but off resort be very careful 

but they share a border with Haiti so… lol

1 hour ago, Rod said:

Majority of the hotels in Mexico are covertly owned by cartels. 

21 minutes ago, Rod said:

cabo is just a dirtier California lol

bit again don’t Go to cuba if you are expecting luxury. It’s literally not that at all. It’s just comfortable enough 

but if you want to explore and experience an honestly  wonderful people in a safe environment it’s great 

i hear the opposite about Dominican. Hear the resorts are great but off resort be very careful 

but they share a border with Haiti so… lol

yup... I'm more comfortable with the natives than the touristas

17 minutes ago, Rod said:

Also was told that Jamaicans are kinda assholes 

no experience there though 

Jamaica and DR are the same. 1000 yards walking the wrong way and you’ll be sea food. Just like NOLA. Hawaii is probably the nastiness. You’ve never seen true racism until you’ve spent time on the island. 

27 minutes ago, Rod said:

Also was told that Jamaicans are kinda assholes 

no experience there though 

Been there 3 times, love the people I met. Toured with a local I met and had a great time one trip. 

Nicest people around.

Kingston area I hear may be different.

19 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Jamaica and DR are the same. 1000 yards walking the wrong way and you’ll be sea food. Just like NOLA. Hawaii is probably the nastiness. You’ve never seen true racism until you’ve spent time on the island. 

Pop has been to Hawaii a few times and loved it 

wife and I haven’t. We always take the kids with us so we’re bargain shoppers 

kids are getting older now so my bucket list is Iceland, Egypt and Jerusalem 

Egyptian and Israeli culture are honestly fascinating 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
47 minutes ago, ActionfigureJoe said:

Kid that used to work for me had a bro who lived there and he went over for as month . Said the same thing

6 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Kid that used to work for me had a bro who lived there and he went over for as month . Said the same thing

Natives hate the whites or vice versa