Check your account email address ×

Pierre on the WEF

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Sheep

I knew that was getting to you :lol:

Yeah, it keeps me up at night.  :handjob: Guess you’re not gonna take John’s advice. I didn’t think you would.  Some friend.  

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah, it keeps me up at night.  :handjob: Guess you’re not gonna take John’s advice. I didn’t think you would.  Some friend.  

K

Jonas Brothers Lol GIF by ABC Network

2 hours ago, Deephaven said:

Next breakdown starting already?  You sure are a piece of work...

After that backpedaling display you just put on......not a chance dude.  "rofl"

You can call me whatever you want to make yourself feel better.  You can also convince yourself I backpedaled if that helps.  As you know I didn't have to clarify.  The fact you and your group of morons can't read had you all taking what I said out of context.  Figured I'd set it straight.  Unlike your pathetic ass I have nothing to prove.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

You can call me whatever you want to make yourself feel better.  You can also convince yourself I backpedaled if that helps.  As you know I didn't have to clarify.  The fact you and your group of morons can't read had you all taking what I said out of context.  Figured I'd set it straight.  Unlike your pathetic ass I have nothing to prove.

This post says other wise?

30 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Ok.  Geesh.  Relax guy.  Its fine.  We get it.  You're a poser.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Must have had a rough childhood.  Nice dinner with your mother and it makes you insecure.  Sad.

Why so emotional 

Edited by toslow
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Must have had a rough childhood.  Nice dinner with your mother and it makes you insecure.  Sad.

Settle Roffel you're projecting again.  Maybe go ride your snowmachine and do a little reset.

• Haha 1

Not projecting, you exude a complete lack of self confidence in all your posts.  Obviously hurts when we all point it out.  Maybe run back to your safe space so you can enjoy your night.

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Not projecting, you exude a complete lack of self confidence in all your posts.  Obviously hurts when we all point it out.  Maybe run back to your safe space so you can enjoy your night.

Who's the "we all"?  You and that guy who drives to Mexico to by his wife new teeth with the hall monitor bringing up the rear?  Hardly a quorum Roffel.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Who's the "we all"?  You and that guy who drives to Mexico to by his wife new teeth with the hall monitor bringing up the rear?  Hardly a quorum Roffel.

Careful or I'll make you meltdown AGAIN :bc:

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

JFC…I think the weight of his “orange on a toothpick” head is getting to ‘ol Ichabod.😂😂

The US Heavyweight Solo champ has spoken :lol:

download.jpeg.jpg

On 1/22/2024 at 7:49 PM, awful knawful said:

Where, dummy? Where?

For one, the brain dead POTUS stood in front of the media and said just THAT.  if you get the shot  "you wont catch covid"/

how have you missed this?

On 1/23/2024 at 10:53 AM, HSR said:

Screenshot_20240123_105245_Samsung Internet.jpg

Yup as real a directive as boo boo telling yogi there are no more picnic baskets...          more fake science they shoved down our throats.   the covid virus is real,  really made by Fauci.  like ebola, aids and god only know what else they have made.

6 hours ago, old indy said:

For one, the brain dead POTUS stood in front of the media and said just THAT.  if you get the shot  "you wont catch covid"/

how have you missed this?

In case you didn't notice, stuff comes out of his mouth isn't based on facts 

5 minutes ago, awful knawful said:

In case you didn't notice, stuff comes out of his mouth isn't based on facts 

It came from the cdc, straight from the horse bitches mouth.

All lies moron.