Check your account email address ×

Pierre on the WEF

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, Deephaven said:

Except he never talks about that if it weren't for tweedle dee and tweedle dum constantly bringing up the nonsense.

I generally ignore Rod. He's a dumber version of AC.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

I generally ignore Rod. He's a dumber version of AC.

And the only one that supports anything he says until douchebutter comes along after a big whine session.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

And the only one that supports anything he says until douchebutter comes along after a big whine session.

You should regale us more on your 7 million dollar office buildings that you own and all your M5s.  That was super impressive and not insecurity.

18 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You should regale us more on your 7 million dollar office buildings that you own and all your M5s.  That was super impressive and not insecurity.

He's better than you. Just face it.

9 hours ago, Deephaven said:

It was on topic first hand experience correcting a misnomer in a thread.  Like usual you are trying to hard.  Tells the real story.

Yeah except when anyone else has first hand experience, then you shit on them.  You don't own a 7 million dollar office building, just who the fuck do you think you're kidding?  And a bunch of used M5s and a niggered up Escalade?  Woah.  BFD.  Maybe if you didn't run your mouth so much......thats the real story Olive Oil :lol:  

9 hours ago, Steve753 said:

He's better than you. Just face it.

Oh really?  How so Steve?  Net worth?  # friends?  Whats your measure?  Why would I care either way?  And how the fuck would you know?  Neither of you 2 blowhards will even tell anyone how you make a living, but are awfully quick to judge how others make theirs.  Thats the mark of a dirtbag, not a successful business owners secure in themselves.  Goes to Mexico to buy teeth.  I've heard it all now.  :lol: 

2 hours ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

JFC….arrogant ball lapping liberal…gross.

2 biggest blowhards here, by a large margin.  :lol: 

Edited by DriftBusta
  • Haha 3

• Gold Member
13 hours ago, Steve753 said:

And now what? Covids yesterday's news other than you talking about it. How long are you going to continue the nonsense you're spewing?

"Yesterdays news" he says :lol:

yes literally yesterday! 

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/23/health/covid-isolation-guidance-california-oregon-break-from-cdc/index.html

Covid will continue to be in the News for years to come sorry Stupid Stheve. And morons like you will always get your faced rubbed in for being a bootlicking sheep and calling people "anti vax". 

Here is some more Current Covid news for ya. Figure out you got played yet Idiot?  

https://www.cnn.com/2024/01/17/health/coronavirus-sequence-database/index.html

This Poor Guy just died from Covid supposedly . He was Vaccinated and Boosted. But "yesterdays news" 9_9

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/all-my-children-actor-alec-musser-dead-50-fiancee-suspects-covid-contributed 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Yeah except when anyone else has first hand experience, then you shit on them.  You don't own a 7 million dollar office building, just who the fuck do you think you're kidding?  And a bunch of used M5s and a niggered up Escalade?  Woah.  BFD.  Maybe if you didn't run your mouth so much......thats the real story Olive Oil :lol:  

Oh really?  How so Steve?  Net worth?  # friends?  Whats your measure?  Why would I care either way?  And how the fuck would you know?  Neither of you 2 blowhards will even tell anyone how you make a living, but are awfully quick to judge how others make theirs.  Thats the mark of a dirtbag, not a successful business owners secure in themselves.  Goes to Mexico to buy teeth.  I've heard it all now.  :lol: 

2 biggest blowhards here, by a large margin.  :lol: 

Smells like another meltdown in the making!

Maybe if he owned a modestly trimmed out Ram 3/4 ton gasser you'd believe him. Ammirite?

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Smells like another meltdown in the making!

Maybe if he owned a modestly trimmed out Ram 3/4 ton gasser you'd believe him. Ammirite?

Oh thats the measure?  What I drive?  Nah, I think you two are hilarious the way you finish each others sentences and run your mouths about all your exploits but are the first to shit on others.  By all means carry on.  :lol: 

• Like 2

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Oh thats the measure?  What I drive?  Nah, I think you two are hilarious the way you finish each others sentences and run your mouths about all your exploits but are the first to shit on others.  By all means carry on.  :lol: 

Dude you mentioned to ckf that you were better than someone in your last meltdown on the weekend. I knew it would set you off saying that because you are so darn insecure with yourself. You're like dealing with a whiney child at times. Thing is a child grows out of it, you on the otherhand are a senior citizen.

:thumbsup:

• Thanks 1

Blows my mind how desperate some are to defend a building of unelected rich people deciding what the common man should be allowed to do 

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Rod said:

Blows my mind how desperate some are to defend a building of unelected rich people deciding what the common man should be allowed to do 

Those elites care about them, really they do.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Dude you mentioned to ckf that you were better than someone in your last meltdown on the weekend. I knew it would set you off saying that because you are so darn insecure with yourself. You're like dealing with a whiney child at times. Thing is a child grows out of it, you on the otherhand are a senior citizen.

:thumbsup:

Most fish are much smarter than he is.  The insecurity is hilarious to bait.

13 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Most fish are much smarter than he is.  The insecurity is hilarious to bait.

Like pretending to own office space that went up in value 20x?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Rod said:

Like pretending to own office space that went up in value 20x?

What's really funny is Stupid Stheve and Karen didn't even question it, just went along.:lol:

• Like 2

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

What's really funny is Stupid Stheve and Karen didn't even question it, just went along.:lol:

Deepfaggot 

stupid phteve 

fagden 

Karen 

literally the same person. You can 100% get their opinion from cnn 

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

2 minutes ago, Rod said:

Deepfaggot 

stupid phteve 

fagden 

Karen 

literally the same person. You can 100% get their opinion from cnn 

Oh you two, get a room :lol:

Screenshot_20240124_110301_Samsung Internet.jpg