Check your account email address ×

J6 Pipe Bomb Hoax

On 9/19/2023 at 7:46 PM, DriftBusta said:

Fuck off already.  I asked a question, you made the association with your wife.  And it was AFTER multiple cracks you made about my marital history, that I NEVER talk about, but you somehow gleamed from somewhere.  I have been with my wife for 15 years and prior to that, had a very painful divorce because the mother of my daughters cheated.    

9 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Bullshit.  Maybe in response to HSRs comments.  He never read me bringing my marital history up here on my own.  Period.  Maybe on another forum, where he’s too much of a pussy to show his face, and where members know you don’t “go there”, but never here.  Idiot.  

:lol::owned:

And that's just ONE example, there are many.

Painful :lmao:

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Bullshit.  Maybe in response to HSRs comments.  He never read me bringing my marital history up here on my own.  Period.  Maybe on another forum, where he’s too much of a pussy to show his face, and where members know you don’t “go there”, but never here.  Idiot.  

Wrong.  Tons of times.  More than everyone else on the board combined.  You are so insecure you share the dumbest shit all the time.

On 8/30/2017 at 10:43 PM, DriftBusta said:

Christ I was even married to a Jew.  Anyone here got that on their resume? :lol:  :wtf: 

On 12/9/2017 at 10:52 AM, DriftBusta said:

Given you brought it up, at your age, I already owned 3 retail stores and was "happily married".  After 18 years it didn't work out.  It happens.  2 years later I met a girl who had 2 masters degrees, and is now a doctor.  After 4 years, I discovered her "migraines" were really a bad pill habit and a history of depression that she never told me about, so I divorced her.  I've been with Jenny for 9+ years now, and she's the smartest, most even keeled and loving person I've ever known.  So I've done alot of different things, most by choice.  One business failed, and I lost over 700k.  I had 4 guys who conspired with a competitor and broke contracts.  I spent 50 grand on lawyers and they ended up losing their businesses too.  Let me know when you have 700k to lose, cuz I didn't get that 700k by being dumb or lazy.    I do love what I do now, and will work another 5-10 years, and retire a wealthy guy by most measures.   You want to judge me, go right ahead hotshot.

On 1/14/2018 at 3:06 PM, DriftBusta said:

Yeahhhhh no.  First divorce didn't help for sure, the second one was loaded and my net worth actually went up when she moved out.  None of that has anything to do with your dipshittedness.

On 1/19/2018 at 8:41 AM, DriftBusta said:

I'm morally superior to the likes of you, that is for certain.  Lets see a pic of you and that little rose bud you're married to, Mr. Glass House.  I dare ya.  I've posted mine a bunch of times.

On 4/12/2019 at 8:35 AM, DriftBusta said:

Your wife hopefully won’t hit 40 and realize she married a train wreck.  

On 1/25/2019 at 10:46 AM, DriftBusta said:

As far as my legal knowledge, I have spent over $100,000 as both a plaintiff and defendant in a variety of cases including libel, and was married to a paralegal for almost 20 years.   

On 1/25/2019 at 9:13 AM, DriftBusta said:

You didn’t hesitate to disparage my marital and career history as if you knew my two ex-wives and what they were all about or my career choices.

On 5/19/2018 at 7:47 AM, DriftBusta said:

Lets see the pig you're married to.  

Poor victim again making up lies :owned:

Still more pages if you want me to continue :dunno::lol::lmao:

24 minutes ago, HSR said:

It’s scary what an obsessive creep you are.  :lol:  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
39 minutes ago, HSR said:

You would think he would let it go!

:lol:

Just now, Steve753 said:

You would think he would let it go!

:lol:

No by all means, knock yourselves out.  I think you guys have done a great job of making yourselves look as juvenile as possible.  :lol:  

• Like 2

Fucking weirdo shut in living in bumfuck Canada hunched over his device searching out old posts in an ever constant quest for gotchas…seek help shitbag.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 2

6 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Fucking weirdo shut in living in bumfuck Canada hunched over his device searching out old posts in an ever constant quest for gotchas…seek help shitbag.

Mark called him a liar and he proved that he wasn't. Are you saying that you would not consider doing the same if someone called you a liar?

I get it, you don't like HSR. But I know that I wouldn't sit back and leave it alone if someone called me a liar. I doubt you would either :bc:

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

JFC have some pride you roided out jagaloon.

Maybe you should.

:bc:

32 minutes ago, ckf said:

Mark called him a liar and he proved that he wasn't. Are you saying that you would not consider doing the same if someone called you a liar?

I get it, you don't like HSR. But I know that I wouldn't sit back and leave it alone if someone called me a liar. I doubt you would either :bc:

And I get that you have a problem Mark and the three Amigos constantly bring  up his marital past and his work  in an effort to get him to respond and then they play gotcha. Sure he could ignore them or maybe they could quit being little cunts. Should he sit back while they say this shit?

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 2

15 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

And I get that you have a problem Mark and the three Amigos constantly bring  up his marital past and his work  in an effort to get him to respond and then they play gotcha. Sure he could ignore them or maybe they could quit being little cunts. Should he sit back while they say this shit?

None of the posts I quoted involved me,, I wonder who's wife he called a pig in 2019??? 

He's been doing the wife insults long before I got stuck in his crosshairs as you can see but won't admit.

Sorry but nobody gets to call me a liar and get away with it, especially from a proven liar.

Look at the dates I quoted Jim and quit being a dick about it, he was fighting with you in some cases.

36 minutes ago, ckf said:

And we get it.  He’s your buddy and you’re both burnt out potheads.  The point I have been making is I never brought brought up my marital history on this forum, unless or until your scummy buddy did, and in a response.  And he may have read it on tbp but not here.  It’s just a simple principle that you’re too burnt out to understand apparently, and a joke to me at this point.  And hey you could have stayed out of it, your health and all.  You don’t like me so I also understand. So go fuck yourself John.  Kick me off this shithole.  I dare ya.  :lol: 

Just now, DriftBusta said:

And we get it.  He’s your buddy and you’re both burnt out potheads.  The point I have been making is I never brought brought up my marital history on this forum, unless or until your scummy buddy did, and in a response.  And he may have read it on tbp but not here.  It’s just a simple principle that you’re too burnt out to understand apparently, and a joke to me at this point.  And hey you could have stayed out of it, your health and all.  You don’t like me so I also understand. So go fuck yourself John.  Kick me off this shithole.  I dare ya.  :lol: 

I don't often do this, but I will make an exception just for you...

:bigfinger:

• Haha 1

First bold: read your posts I quoted.

Second bold: Why ask for this??Drama? Zero self control? Just shut up and leave and the drama goes with you.

You ran your mouth and got :owned:, again. Now go cry about it at TBP, again.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

None of the posts I quoted involved me,, I wonder who's wife he called a pig in 2019??? 

He's been doing the wife insults long before I got stuck in his crosshairs as you can see but won't admit.

Sorry but nobody gets to call me a liar and get away with it, especially from a proven liar.

Look at the dates I quoted Jim and quit being a dick about it, he was fighting with you in some cases.

Right.   Don’t show what I was responding to, like I have a general practice of insulting people’s significant others.  You’re not even a good liar.  :lol: 

Right.   Don’t show what I was responding to, like I have a general practice of insulting people’s significant others.  You’re not even a good liar.  :lol: 

So people FORCE you to type such shitbag responses and you think this is an excuse?

You're a constant fucking victim in EVERY situation. Zero balls at all. Words make you cry.

3 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

like I have a general practice of insulting people’s significant others.

Look at my sig you whining lil girl. That's because I said you were on wife #3 as per your above posts, that YOU posted.

Yet you feel insulting my wife is an acceptable repsonse?? I know your bag lickers do, that's why I called them out on it.

1 minute ago, HSR said:

So people FORCE you to type such shitbag responses and you think this is an excuse?

You're a constant fucking victim in EVERY situation. Zero balls at all. Words make you cry.

You really need to learn a new word.  Victim is overplayed. All I do is shovel your own shit back in your face.  :lol:  keep your search game strong though Steve!  

You really need to learn a new word.  Victim is overplayed. All I do is shovel your own shit back in your face.  :lol:  keep your search game strong though Steve!  

At least I have NEVER insulted your wife and you know it. You, well that's different, you've been booted twice and still posted my sig.  You've been doing this for years with anyone that hurts your woman like feelings.

1 hour ago, HSR said:

At least I have NEVER insulted your wife and you know it. You, well that's different, you've been booted twice and still posted my sig.  You've been doing this for years with anyone that hurts your woman like feelings.

Ok Steve  Sure.  Anything else?   :lol: 

Edited by HSR
Posting a members personal info again