Check your account email address ×

Biden admin villifying "MAGA."

19 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Perhaps @Rod constantly using “neolib” doesn’t count?

Transgender and pronouns?  :dunno:

Fauci/COVID/vax?  :dunno:

Saying it’s one sided is just plain ignorant.

Neal

I didn’t know he was an American citizen 

:lmao:

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

You act like you’ve proven it never happened one

The fact that we’re having a discussion on whether it’s real or not proves how irrelevant it is and is being used as a diversion tactic.

Russian collusion was a far more insidious fake story and we never heard you shouting from the rooftops about how fake it was

Well there were 8 people affiliated with Trump and his campaign that were charged and prosecuted. 

You also ignore why millions have lost faith in our electoral process and think you can lay it all at Trumps feet.

The president continually yelling “rigged,” “stop the steal” and asking your VP not to verify the results will have that effect on followers. 

Just now, akvanden said:

The fact that we’re having a discussion on whether it’s real or not proves how irrelevant it is and is being used as a diversion tactic.

Well there were 8 people affiliated with Trump and his campaign that were charged and prosecuted. 

The president continually yelling “rigged,” “stop the steal” and asking your VP not to verify the results will have that effect on followers. 

Hey, if you think the prosecutions were legitimate, and not evidence of the two standards of justice in our government, I can’t help you. Did you believe Russian collusion too? How about Joe Biden getting 81 million votes? Did you believe that too?

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey, if you think the prosecutions were legitimate, and not evidence of the two standards of justice in our government, I can’t help you. Did you believe Russian collusion too? How about Joe Biden getting 81 million votes? Did you believe that too?

the cheese seems to be slipping off your cracker... 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Hey, if you think the prosecutions were legitimate, and not evidence of the two standards of justice in our government, I can’t help you.

You sound like BLM protestors. No justice, no peace!

We have both Republican and Democrat nominated judges yet somehow it’s not fair.

12 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Did you believe Russian collusion too?

I just pointed out those arrests that came from it. Call it Russian interference.

13 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

How about Joe Biden getting 81 million votes? Did you believe that too?

Well that’s pretty hard to deny at this point. It’s exactly what all the polling leading up the election showed. That’s kind of a tough to ignore fact,  but maybe that’s fake too. 

No worries,  the site’s quack has got your back. ;)

24 minutes ago, akvanden said:

We have both Republican and Democrat nominated judges yet somehow it’s not fair.

I just pointed out those arrests that came from it. Call it Russian interference.

Well that’s pretty hard to deny at this point. It’s exactly what all the polling leading up the election showed. That’s kind of a tough to ignore fact,  but maybe that’s fake too. 

That’s back to back triple quotes from you.  Get some fresh air friend.  November will be here before ya know it.

1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

That’s back to back triple quotes from you.  Get some fresh air friend.  November will be here before ya know it.

Well you pack so much nonsense into one post. 

:bc:

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Judges don't file charges and I've yet to see one case where a Trump trial has a Republican nominated judge.   Maybe I'm wrong or is it they filed them where they knew who would be presiding?  

8 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

The dude with the cross hanging beside his Trump button says everything about the cult :lol: