Check your account email address ×

• Platinum Contributing Member
Just now, DriftBusta said:

Good.  Now put me on ignore.

Why? You're the gift that keeps on giving!!!

:lol:

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I just have a hard time with people who are as painfully stupid as you.

That's what she said :lol:

2 minutes ago, hayward said:

Hmmmmmm.  That’s nearly grounds for getting your walking papers for a week.:news:

Report me,,,bitch.

16 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You calling anyone a bitch is hilarious….more projection.

Coming from the guy that needed to run back to a site he abandoned when he got the boot here just to have someone to cry about the big evil mods picking on you here, that's fucking funny :lol: 

Dude, seriously,,,,get some help with your anger issues. Or don't, it's more fun this way.

18 minutes ago, HSR said:

Coming from the guy that needed to run back to a site he abandoned when he got the boot here just to have someone to cry about the big evil mods picking on you here, that's fucking funny :lol: 

Dude, seriously,,,,get some help with your anger issues. Or don't, it's more fun this way.

I hope you realize that to many on this forum, you come off as a complete obsessed nutlog with a chip on your shoulder, right?  Physician heal thyself!  :lol:  

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I hope you realize that to many on this forum, you come off as a complete obsessed nutlog with a chip on your shoulder, right?  Physician heal thyself!  :lol:  

Cool!!!

26 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You come across like a whiney victim.  But who are we to judge.

:bc:

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Well you didn’t do shit other than hide under Joels skirt and run your mouth and you keep saying I’m angry…fact is when I’m not laughing I sort of feel bad for you.

Also you used to say that they ran me off of TBP but now you say otherwise….either way I’ve had no issues since I went  back but they certainly think you’re a dipshit.😂

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Well you didn’t do shit other than hide under Joels skirt and run your mouth and you keep saying I’m angry…fact is when I’m not laughing I sort of feel bad for you.

Also you used to say that they ran me off of TBP but now you say otherwise….either way I’ve had no issues since I went  back but they certainly think you’re a dipshit.😂

Supercool!!!!

2 hours ago, HSR said:

Report me,,,bitch.

Never.  This forum just loves to see yourself carry on like a rent-a-cop with fake bullets and a superiority complex.  Why would I take that away from them? I like everybody else here too much!  :lol:

• Haha 3

29 minutes ago, hayward said:

Never.  This forum just loves to see yourself carry on like a rent-a-cop with fake bullets and a superiority complex.  Why would I take that away from them? I like everybody else here too much!  :lol:

You're under the impression that you could do something here other than complain. You are wrong. There was no rules broken in any way. And you're right, the forum loves me, it's why I attract so much attention. Even from you ,whoever da Fook you are :lol:

16 minutes ago, HSR said:

You're under the impression that you could do something here other than complain. You are wrong. There was no rules broken in any way. And you're right, the forum loves me, it's why I attract so much attention. Even from you ,whoever da Fook you are :lol:

You attract attention because you’re an asshole.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

You attract attention because you’re an asshole.

Thanks!!! No wonder you're always poking me :lol:

1 hour ago, hayward said:

38db8f3a9a47e2a208c2e521bdc82fbd.jpg

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, hayward said:

No rent-a-cop,  that's not achievable.

image.png.f9a1c2b7bba5f99dd86ad2cb61c01e3a.png

• Haha 1

39 minutes ago, HSR said:

i'm nobody, and i'm not afraid to admit to it.:ok: