Check your account email address ×

2025 ZR 7000

I'm not a fan of leaked product information and wouldn't post these, except they came right off Country Cat's FB page.  Thus, I figured they weren't leaked - they were put there with full approval by Cat.  I saw the various media trying to scoop each other, but haven't read any of their articles yet.

A couple of observations:  They're referring to models by their platform.  There's a ZR model in every platform, for example.  I haven't seen any further details on the G8 display, but don't think there needs to be - the big announcement is only a few days away, and I'm sure they'll cover it there.  I'm seeing a couple of gaps - no Norseman or other utility sled in a full-sized platform, which is kind of weird.  The omission of an M on the Blast platform makes sense to me.  No "thousands" this year at all, and I think that's good, it confuses people.

I'd love to see them pull a rabbit out of a hat at the last minute, a late season turbo, for example.  That would be fun.

Edited by p51mstg

6 hours ago, krom said:

There is a 7000..

Looks like somone in GA who doesn't know anything about sleds put together the brochure....

image.png.53b18dbd217227b44d41669545d5ab4c.png

That's weird.  

I caught at least one other thing that seems weird to me - they're talking about the Blast ZR with a 121" track having a "mountain" suspension?  Is that the front spindles they're talking about, @krom?  Looks like a typo to me, I had to double check and make sure it wasn't my mistake putting the two pages together.

anyone seen the 2032 Procross sleds yet?  

they may as well squeak two decades out of that chassis everyone loved which clearly didn't need to be replaced.

(that's SARCASM @ZR6000RR )  :roflcrying:

44 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

I'm not a fan of leaked product information and wouldn't post these, except they came right off Country Cat's FB page.  Thus, I figured they weren't leaked - they were put there with full approval by Cat.  I saw the various media trying to scoop each other, but haven't read any of their articles yet.

A couple of observations:  They're referring to models by their platform.  There's a ZR model in every platform, for example.  I haven't seen any further details on the G8 display, but don't think there needs to be - the big announcement is only a few days away, and I'm sure they'll cover it there.  I'm seeing a couple of gaps - no Norseman or other utility sled in a full-sized platform, which is kind of weird.  The omission of an M on the Blast platform makes sense to me.  No "thousands" this year at all, and I think that's good, it confuses people.

I'd love to see them pull a rabbit out of a hat at the last minute, a late season turbo, for example.  That would be fun.

Riot X and Norseman models were dropped. Theres an M400, you must have just missed it.

Not really a leak, it was sent to all dealers yesterday.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, p51mstg said:

That's weird.  

I caught at least one other thing that seems weird to me - they're talking about the Blast ZR with a 121" track having a "mountain" suspension?  Is that the front spindles they're talking about, @krom?  Looks like a typo to me, I had to double check and make sure it wasn't my mistake putting the two pages together.

marketing idiots...

Technically the front suspension on the blast is a mountain suspension, since its from the M parts bin, but its stupid to call it that, or publish it like that, should just be aws

• Like 1

4 hours ago, krom said:

marketing idiots...

Technically the front suspension on the blast is a mountain suspension, since its from the M parts bin, but its stupid to call it that, or publish it like that, should just be aws

There is some bitch with an iPad in marketing.