Check your account email address ×

Wayne LaPierre announces resignation as NRA chief

• Platinum Contributing Member

Wayne LaPierre, the leader of the National Rifle Association of America who served for decades as a fierce protector of the Second Amendment, advocating for firearms owners , announced his resignation on Friday – days before his civil trial is set to begin.

LaPierre is stepping down as executive vice president and chief executive officer, effective January 31, the NRA said in a statement.

10 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Glad to see the peice of shit theif gone.

Yup , I haven’t entirely cared for the direction the org has taken either. Need to get back to no nonsense defense of the 2A unequivocally and not allow any room for any anti gun legislation anywhere for any reason. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Yup , I haven’t entirely cared for the direction the org has taken either. Need to get back to no nonsense defense of the 2A unequivocally and not allow any room for any anti gun legislation anywhere for any reason. 

Thing that turned me off the most was using whole membership fee to solicit said member for more money. 

8 minutes ago, steve from amherst said:

Thing that turned me off the most was using whole membership fee to solicit said member for more money. 

I was a member for one year only and it was annoying. 

1 hour ago, steve from amherst said:

Glad to see the peice of shit theif gone.

Yup

14 hours ago, f7ben said:

I was a member for one year only and it was annoying. 

You didn't even buy a Life Membership....but bitch you want a strong NRA....

It seems hunters & shooters are CHEAP people that want someone else to pay their way for lobbying+ land access

None NRA members & free ( entitlement) hunters convinced me to close off all public access to our families farm ....Sorry no free lunch here.

3 minutes ago, ICG said:

You didn't even buy a Life Membership....but bitch you want a strong NRA....

It seems hunters & shooters are CHEAP people that want someone else to pay their way for lobbying+ land access

None NRA members & free ( entitlement) hunters convinced me to close off all public access to our families farm ....Sorry no free lunch here.

I didn’t particularly care for the nra direction and I certainly didn’t care for their decision to support some republicans who have atrocious records on other rights abuses.