Check your account email address ×

U.S. Virgin Islands fires attorney general in Jeffrey Epstein cases

• Platinum Contributing Member
Posted (edited)

Old news but with the Epstein list coming out more relevant than ever.   What most don't realize is Biden was there just days before she was fired.   This to me is one of the biggest coverups in the whole scandal.  Has the smell of the Ukrainian prosecutor being fired all over it.  

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/nation/u-s-virgin-islands-fires-attorney-general-in-jeffrey-epstein-cases

SAN JUAN, Puerto Rico (AP) — The governor of the U.S. Virgin Islands has fired the attorney general of the U.S. territory who pursued various cases against disgraced financier Jeffrey Epstein, including a lengthy legal fight that resulted in a $105 million settlement.

The removal of Denise George comes just days after she filed a lawsuit against JPMorgan Chase in New York and accused the company of helping Epstein finance the illegal exploitation of women and children in the U.S. Virgin Islands and beyond.

Edited by Highmark
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

I said before I bet Biden is on the list. 

Not sure I buy that but I have zero doubts of him protecting his cronies a JP Morgan and possibly Clinton.   

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Highmark said:

Not sure I buy that but I have zero doubts of him protecting his cronies a JP Morgan and possibly Clinton.   

Yep , bare minimum he did that imo 

13 minutes ago, Rod said:

Man that looks bad 

Beyond bad.

https://stthomassource.com/content/2023/09/25/denise-george-breaks-silence-around-epstein-case-and-her-firing/

George, who was widely lauded when she won a $105 million lawsuit against the Epstein estate in November — believed to be the largest monetary settlement in the history of the territory — subsequently filed suit for $190 million against his onetime bank, JPMorgan Chase, on Dec. 27 in Manhattan federal court, alleging violations of the Trafficking Victims Protection Act.

Bryan fired George four days later, on New Year’s Eve, saying nothing at first but later admitting that he was “blindsided” by the lawsuit that has opened V.I. officials to scrutiny for their dealings with Epstein. That includes Bryan himself, who approved Epstein’s lucrative Economic Development Authority benefits when he was head of the EDA board and has been deposed by JPMorgan’s attorneys, along with a host of other territory officials.

George tells the paper that she followed the facts and the money, which led her to men such as Leon Black, 72, a billionaire private equity investor who paid $62.5 million to the V.I. government to be released from any claims related to the territory’s investigation of Epstein, as first reported by the New York Times in July.

George said talks with him began in September 2022, telling the Sunday Times that “there were significant facts to show that Leon Black had been giving millions and millions of dollars to Epstein.” Black, who has been accused of a violent rape by one Epstein victim, has denied any wrongdoing, and a spokesperson has said he paid Epstein for legitimate investment services.

2 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Beyond bad.

https://stthomassource.com/content/2023/09/25/denise-george-breaks-silence-around-epstein-case-and-her-firing/

George, who was widely lauded when she won a $105 million lawsuit against the Epstein estate in November — believed to be the largest monetary settlement in the history of the territory — subsequently filed suit for $190 million against his onetime bank, JPMorgan Chase, on Dec. 27 in Manhattan federal court, alleging violations of the Trafficking Victims Protection Act.

Bryan fired George four days later, on New Year’s Eve, saying nothing at first but later admitting that he was “blindsided” by the lawsuit that has opened V.I. officials to scrutiny for their dealings with Epstein. That includes Bryan himself, who approved Epstein’s lucrative Economic Development Authority benefits when he was head of the EDA board and has been deposed by JPMorgan’s attorneys, along with a host of other territory officials.

George tells the paper that she followed the facts and the money, which led her to men such as Leon Black, 72, a billionaire private equity investor who paid $62.5 million to the V.I. government to be released from any claims related to the territory’s investigation of Epstein, as first reported by the New York Times in July.

George said talks with him began in September 2022, telling the Sunday Times that “there were significant facts to show that Leon Black had been giving millions and millions of dollars to Epstein.” Black, who has been accused of a violent rape by one Epstein victim, has denied any wrongdoing, and a spokesperson has said he paid Epstein for legitimate investment services.

Ohh that’s shenanigans 

20 minutes ago, Highmark said:

JP Morgan paid 70 million or so for what?

I'm sure it was nothing.:lol:

Posted (edited)
11 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

JP Morgan paid 70 million or so for what?

I'm sure it was nothing.:lol:

To be all fair it is possible for a company of that size or men of that wealth to pay tens of millions of dollars simply to be unassociated with Epstein even if it were legitimate business connections.  Any ties to him legitimate or not would bring a bad light on someone who actually might never been a predator.   If you were associated with him it deservers further investigation and prosecution of found to be doing illegal activities.  

The payoff reeks of guilt but isn't necessarily proof of wrong doing.   No different than Trump with Stormy. 

Edited by Highmark

Christ, where does it start and where does it end trying to sift through all this shit?  I’m afraid hardly anything will ever come to fruition as far as legal penalties for wrong doings.