Check your account email address ×

One Of the Best…

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Oh….enlighten us.  You can’t cook what you want…..explain.  And you are told what to drive….explain :snack:

:lol: 

Wages haven't caught up to the wild inflation and won't for some time.  Just stop.

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 minute ago, DriftBusta said:

Wages haven't caught up to the wild inflation and won't for some time.  Just stop.

For many wages will never catch up. It is called a wage / inflation spiral and the bottom will always be at the bottom , struggling.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I remember a democrat voter on this site who always talked about that.....seems the way he/she voted does the exact opposite.  Increase inflation so wages can't catch up.

34 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Mechanics of it?  LOL.  Military Power and $$$ and regulations.  And regarding interest rates.....THE FED.  The whole notion pushed by the liberal media that the US Government has no control over the price of energy in this country is a full blown lie.

Sounds like conspiracy to me with the oil prices, vague notions that support you already held beliefs like "military power and $$$ and regulations" aren't exactly sound economics.

34 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Post Covid economic recovery is far superior to the rest of the industrialized world.  What would your cult leader have done differently besides tell you over and over it’s the greatest.  And you’d lap it up like a good mindless useful idiot. 

57 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Oh….enlighten us.  You can’t cook what you want…..explain.  And you are told what to drive….explain :snack:

Gas stove attempted ban. Quit eating meat to save the planet. All communistic approaches. 

56 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

Sounds like conspiracy to me with the oil prices, vague notions that support you already held beliefs like "military power and $$$ and regulations" aren't exactly sound economics.

Who said anything about "sound economics"?  I just explained how it can be controlled.  FFS, the US Government controls a hell of a lot, yet you don't think they can control energy prices.  You really can't be this naive.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Gas stove attempted ban. Quit eating meat to save the planet. All communistic approaches. 

No one's forcing you to quit eating meat or telling you what to drive, you guys just love being oppressed. 

Just now, racer254 said:

Who said anything about "sound economics"?  I just explained how it can be controlled.  FFS, the US Government controls a hell of a lot, yet you don't think they can control energy prices.  You really can't be this naive.

Oil prices are global, the US is not in control of them. It's common knowledge among economists and people who actually know what they're talking about.

Just now, Wildboer said:

No one's forcing you to quit eating meat or telling you what to drive, you guys just love being oppressed. 

Oil prices are global, the US is not in control of them. It's common knowledge among economists and people who actually know what they're talking about.

They are trying. Will fail and when Dementia Joe and the demiComunists are defeated, we will toss out all the garbage they have tried to force on us.

35 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

Major agendas being pursued :lol: 

Edited by SnowRider

22 minutes ago, ZR6000RR said:

They are trying. Will fail and when Dementia Joe and the demiComunists are defeated, we will toss out all the garbage they have tried to force on us.

No you've moved the goal posts from the US controls gas prices to "they are trying" :lol:Seems like you're trying too.

25 minutes ago, Wildboer said:

OMG, how many times does the US Government have to keep pushing this?  They can manipulate that prices more than you know.

When all else fails as usual the do nothing Republican Party resorts to scare tactics…..illegal boogeymen entering the country, drugs, gays, transgenders, woke.

Really stupid shit…..Americans are seeing through this more and more every day.

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Mainecat said:

When all else fails as usual the do nothing Republican Party resorts to scare tactics…..illegal boogeymen entering the country, drugs, gays, transgenders, woke.

Really stupid shit…..Americans are seeing through this more and more every day.

https://www.politico.com/news/2023/06/13/house-passes-bill-block-gas-stove-ban-00100492

Poor MC. Poor NY . 

Just now, EvilBird said:

Yes a Ban ! Can you believe how stupid Democrats are? 

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/03/us/new-york-natural-gas-ban-climate/index.html

A81B5A66-BE4F-417F-AE97-859EA729A572.jpeg

New buildings sure no problem. You are aware any natural gas appliance in most states is required to be vented outside by code. You know why?

2 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Yes a Ban ! Can you believe how stupid Democrats are? 

https://www.cnn.com/2023/05/03/us/new-york-natural-gas-ban-climate/index.html

A81B5A66-BE4F-417F-AE97-859EA729A572.jpeg

New!  Good move :thumbsup:

Nobody is forcing you to turn in your current stove for a new one.  You’re already dumb - quit trying so hard to prove it :lol: 

• Gold Member
Just now, Mainecat said:

New buildings sure no problem. You are aware any natural gas appliance in most states is required to be vented outside by code. You know why?

Because of the Boogie Man ? 

I thought I heard you say that . 

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Nobody is forcing you to turn in your current stove for a new one.  You’re already dumb - quit trying so hard to prove it :lol: 

Not the point. When the time comes for a new one, the cost will double and already proven to only save less than a dime a month. They work for us! Not the other way around. Fuck Joe Biden and his minions! Fuck anyone who thinks he is in charge, and AOC should die painfully. 

• Gold Member
Just now, SnowRider said:

I dont even have a Gas Stove stupid. :lmao:

Did I ever say I would have to turn a current stove in? 

Nope I didnt say that. 

But by all means keep cheering on Big Daddy Government telling you what you are allowed to do ! Such a good little bootlicking minion!  :thumb:

• Like 1