Check your account email address ×

some people just deserve to be killed...

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Seems to be a habitual offender who hasn’t responded well to previous punishment.  Not enough detail in your link to point decipher where the system went wrong. 

Where the system went wrong?  You have any daughters?

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member
9 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

He makes excuses for pedophiles . 

"Hasnt responded well " 

:suicide:

Useless Beta fag 

STFU son.  You’re too dumb to participate in the thread :thumbsup:

22 minutes ago, racer254 said:

Look up anton veasley and what janet p gave him.  You keep voting for these judges.

the entire judicial system is a failure, but yeah... this one is definitely on me   9_9

anyone told you to go fuck yourself recently?  

allow me... 

31 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Your cult leader is a civilly liable sex offender.  5 million dollars for sexual assault.  What do you say? :snack:

29 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Seems to be a habitual offender who hasn’t responded well to previous punishment.  Not enough detail in your link to point decipher where the system went wrong. 

22 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Angry Jimmy Tourette’s pipes in with another worthless post :lol: 

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

STFU son.  You’re too dumb to participate in the thread :thumbsup:

4 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Limp wristed Canadian says what :lol:  

What a waste of oxygen.

Edited by Jimmy Snacks
  • Like 5

2 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

What a waste of oxygen.

You already got heat to pulp on here earlier today.  You’re a miserable fuck who’s not fooling anyone. Maybe @EvilBird but he’s dumb and doesn’t count :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

the entire judicial system is a failure, but yeah... this one is definitely on me   9_9

anyone told you to go fuck yourself recently?  

allow me... 

You fucking voted for a judge that is weak on these criminals.  You are part of the problem.  Sorry, but the truth hurts.

2 minutes ago, racer254 said:

You fucking voted for a judge that is weak on these criminals.  You are part of the problem.  Sorry, but the truth hurts.

would you be willing to pay an extra $500 in taxes a year to keep this animal who should be wiped from the face of the earth in prison for the rest of his life?

Edited by Crnr2Crnr

1 minute ago, XCR1250 said:

He won't even say what he took in College, must be embarrassed.

His college was single handed out behind the barn i suspect. seems like he carry that type of profile

Edited by toslow
  • Haha 2

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, XCR1250 said:

He won't even say what he took in College, must be embarrassed.

10 Colleges in Wisconsin for Students with Disabilities

Wonder which school the retard went toooo ? 

• Haha 2

Circuit Judge Scott Corbett has been assigned Begay’s case. A preliminary hearing is set for Jan. 8.

https://trellis.law/judge/scott.m.corbett

Scott Corbett

Scott Corbett was born in Madison, raised in Appleton and graduated with a degree in English from Lawrence University. He received a law degree from North Dakota Law School and began practice in Cando, N.D. He continued in private practice at the Stauber and Juncer Law Office in Marshfield before moving to Wausau in 1989.

Corbett has worked 30 years in the Marathon County Office of Corporation Counsel and has served as the county’s chief legal counsel since 2008. He has appeared twice before the Wisconsin Supreme Court and has written more than 20 appellate court briefs.

Corbett is a a member of Kiwanis and the Elks Club. He is married with three children.

The candidate says he is “personally conservative” and, in terms of judicial philosophy, said he holds an originalist point of view. He does not believe the meaning of the U.S. Constitution evolves over time, but is static. Likewise, Corbett said, he is a textualist, believing that judges need to use the plain meaning of words in state statutes to interpret them, rather than guessing at the intent of legislators.

Corbett said this philosophy has been affirmed by watching how the Marathon County Board of Supervisors has adopted ordinances over the past three decades.

He said the “the number one responsibility of a judge” is protection of the community while pursuing justice, which is “a perfection you strive for in whatever you are doing.”

Corbett said he supports justice alternatives, but stresses that a judge’s job is to give criminal defendants “personal attention” and concern.

“You look that person in the eye and talk about the things that person needs to accomplish,” he said. “If you don’t think you can make a difference, then you wouldn’t run for judge.”

Corbett said jail is a useful tool. “The community is protected from future offenses when a defendant is in jail,” he said.

The candidate said judges need to measure how effective they are in turning lives around, looking at how many defendants reoffend. “You need to have the courage to see what the data is showing you,” he said.

Corbett said any new judge to the county will be tasked with dealing with a backlog of 50 to 100 trials that have been delayed due to COVID-19.

“I have a very broad base of experience,” he said. “I hope I can help the situation.”

https://www.centralwinews.com/recordreview/2021/03/16/county-circuit-court-race/?destination=star-news

Guess we'll have to see what Judge Corbett does next... I know which one I voted for.  ;)

Just now, XCR1250 said:

You Chicken to admit what Colleges classes you took??

Don - I’m old enough to remember you PM’ing pictures of my wife around the forum.  You were a worthless unethical MOD on HCS.  So you can go fuck yourself…..after you’re done with PI :lol: 

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Don - I’m old enough to remember you PM’ing pictures of my wife around the forum.  You were a worthless unethical MOD on HCS.  So you can go fuck yourself…..after you’re done with PI :lol: 

Not once did I do any of that you are a liar and HCS proved it.

• Like 1