Check your account email address ×

Biden Warns US Military May Get Pulled Into Direct Conflict With Russia

• Platinum Contributing Member

President Joe Biden warned that the United States is at risk of being pulled into a direct conflict with Russia if the Kremlin succeeds in its war against Ukraine.

Biden's statement follows Russia's massive aerial attack across Ukraine on Friday. Kyiv air force officials said that about 110 missiles struck Ukraine, hitting hospitals, residential buildings and a shopping center. At least 31 citizens were killed in the attack and another 120 wounded, according to Ukraine officials cited by Reuters.

"Overnight, Russia launched its largest aerial assault on Ukraine since this war began," Biden said in a statement released Friday. "It is a stark reminder to the world that, after nearly two years of this devastating war, Putin's objective remains unchanged. He seeks to obliterate Ukraine and subjugate its people. He must be stopped."

42 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

JFC…fuck that and fuck Biden.

8 minutes ago, Rod said:

Zelensky said he needs a 1/2 million troops and about another 13 billion. Is that because they’re doing so much winning?

Pro Putin sock puppets say what…

12 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

TRUMPS GONNA START A WAR!!!!

Oh shit nevermind. 

You just know that's gonna be the narrative going forward, This all rolls back to trump era. Russia Russia Russia

• Like 1

• Gold Member
11 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

We should just take Canada right?…lol

8 minutes ago, akvanden said:

They're pacifists, so I guess they'd let us. 

Im sure they will take some American volunteers Gladly . 

Go get em boys ! 

:lol:

Just going to put it out there, I've been shooting Handguns and rifle since I've been old enough to hold one. so yeah come and get ya'll some

Edited by toslow
  • Haha 2

• Gold Member
4 minutes ago, toslow said:

Just going to put it out there, I've been shooting Handguns and rifle since I've been old enough to hold one. so yeah come and get ya'll some

Mainecunt has a Musket ! 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, toslow said:

You should lay down your weapons so people don’t get hurt. Best to just let the invaders do what they want. ;)

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, akvanden said:

You should lay down your weapons so people don’t get hurt. Best to just let the invaders do what they want. ;)

Or pay a bribe and hang out Kiev nightclubs.

At the last military checkpoint before he exited Ukraine in April, a 39-year-old man from Odesa handed over papers showing he had a serious spinal injury, thus exempting him from military service and from the ban on adult men leaving the country.

“One of the soldiers said, ‘That hospital really likes this diagnosis, huh?’” recalled the man. “I could see they knew exactly what was going on, and it wasn’t the first time. But they were powerless to do anything, so waved me through,” he said.

The man, who asked for anonymity to discuss the matter, admitted that he had paid a $5,000 bribe to escape a potential draft into the Ukrainian army and service on the front lines in the war with Russia.

• Like 1