Check your account email address ×

Mental Fucking Illness

• Platinum Contributing Member
10 minutes ago, HSR said:

I'm friends with many teachers here and both school Principals. It is most certainly not being taught here but I'm in Canada so it's a different world than down there.

Encouraging acceptance without shame and name-calling is their definition of pushing an agenda.  Recognizing differences is now pushing and teaching.  It’s what they are being fed in their right wing echo chambers.  Like the big lie - there are no widespread examples.  When called on it they cower and :backpeddle:.  Those peddling these lies and misinformation are the dumbest and most ignorant among us.  

15 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

It's not like I posted pictures of her in them or talk about it daily..That's your deal. I just said she's older, has had surgeries down there and wears them when she is going to be out for a while to be safe..

Your reading comprehension is seriously awful man, I know I bust your chops for being dumb as a stump.. Maybe try to stop proving that with every one of your posts..:lmao:

You keep providing more unnecessary details :lol:  And you take every post literally without context or reference.  Intellectually - I’m far superior to you and that’s a fact.  :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Encouraging acceptance without shame and name-calling is their definition of pushing an agenda.  Recognizing differences is now pushing and teaching.  It’s what they are being fed in their right wing echo chambers.  Like the big lie - there are no widespread examples.  When called on it they cower and :backpeddle:.  Those peddling these lies and misinformation are the dumbest and most ignorant among us.  

If it was happening here and I didn't want my kids exposed to it I would simply TELL the school/teachers to excuse my children from said teaching(whatever they may be that I'm not OK with) when they are happening. We had kids in elementary/HS that were excused from some classes for religious reasons and morning prayers, or God save the fucking Queen over the PA system. That shit ended here years ago.

Just now, SnowRider said:

You keep providing more unnecessary details :lol:  And you take every post literally without context or reference.  Intellectually - I’m far superior to you and that’s a fact.  :thumbsup:

Correct, I read what you post, and reply appropriately, it's not my fault you have zero reading comprehension and a lack of education..

Your intellectual abilities span on assigning positions, personal insults, attacking my son, my GF, and my mother.. I've never mentioned your family ever, and when I did post a pic of you I had the intelligence to crop the people next to our because they could have been family and I felt personally that it would be inappropriate to do that.. Sadly you're lacking the intelligence to do the same..

Thanks for playing, see below

images (3).jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, HSR said:

If it was happening here and I didn't want my kids exposed to it I would simply TELL the school/teachers to excuse my children from said teaching(whatever they may be that I'm not OK with) when they are happening. We had kids in elementary/HS that were excused from some classes for religious reasons and morning prayers, or God save the fucking Queen over the PA system. That shit ended here years ago.

There is no agenda except to reduce ignorance and hate through accepting people and their differences.  30+ years ago being gay was taboo in most schools.  Now most kids don’t give a fuck if someone is gay or not.  That’s good progress and the way it should be.  The trans issue is no different.  Addressing someone by pronoun they prefer is proper and the correct way to interact.  Encouraging kids to step out from hiding who they are is progress -  not an agenda.   

Just now, SnowRider said:

There is no agenda except to reduce ignorance and hate through accepting people and their differences.  30+ years ago being gay was taboo in most schools.  Now most kids don’t give a fuck if someone is gay or not.  That’s good progress and the way it should be.  The trans issue is no different.  Addressing someone by pronoun they prefer is proper and the correct way to interact.  Encouraging kids to step out from hiding who they are is progress -  not an agenda.   

Shut up stupid

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

Correct, I read what you post, and reply appropriately, it's not my fault you have zero reading comprehension and a lack of education..

Your intellectual abilities span on assigning positions, personal insults, attacking my son, my GF, and my mother.. I've never mentioned your family ever, and when I did post a pic of you I had the intelligence to crop the people next to our because they could have been family and I felt personally that it would be inappropriate to do that.. Sadly you're lacking the intelligence to do the same..

Thanks for playing, see below

images (3).jpeg

Attacking :lol: You’re being an intellectually dishonest bag of shit.  Grow up or STFU :thumbsup:

11 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

What did you take in College?

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, HSR said:

And have children aids show up ar your door accusing you of abuse 

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Attacking :lol: You’re being an intellectually dishonest bag of shit.  Grow up or STFU :thumbsup:

Lol, you stated I said things in this thread I absolutely did not say at all in this thread or ever..:wtf::lmao:

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

What's your opinion on

1) A biological male being in biological female sports because they feel like they are female?

#2 And also in their changing rooms?

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jimmy Snacks said:

Time to quit feeding the troll.

I got an hour before the GF gets here.. Need something to kill the time..lollllzzz 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

No it’s not.  Define what’s being taught….should be simple as you claim it’s widespread. :snack:

Like I said - you’re full of shit and so is your GF. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Nobody got attacked.  You said your GF comes home and tells you whatever you’re ignorant of is taught in school.  I said she’s full of shit and stand by it.  You have no example and can’t define ‘it’.  So either she is full of shit or you’re lying :thumbsup:

5 minutes ago, Mainecat said:

It’s never OK dipshit.

Really…maybe tell your cunt buddy that…dipshit.😉

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1