Check your account email address ×

EV Camero already cancelled, GM to focus on properly powered vehicles

Rod

1 hour ago, Rod said:

Idk I think with a square body I’d rather have a 400 sbc with an aftermarket fuel injection 

mind you my boys ls1 swapped 78 square dangles though and it runs so nice 

i'll take an iron block 6.0 and a holley terminator over a 400 sbc in a squarebody.  I don't need an LS7 or LS3 level craziness in one though.     

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, Angry ginger said:

i'll take an iron block 6.0 and a holley terminator over a 400 sbc in a squarebody.  I don't need an LS7 or LS3 level craziness in one though.     

572 or 632 in a gm or it’s a bit gay in a way

1 hour ago, BOHICA said:

What’s the new whip good for down the strip???  13.5 in the .402 kms.  455 hp my ass!  😂 

What does that even mean lol

1 hour ago, Angry ginger said:

I know I get it. The sbc is really gasketed like garbage compared to an LS. But a 400 is period correct and can make a lot of power. A built 400 isn’t your typical SBC 

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

No…. I don’t drive or own a Camaro.  I would need one of those if I was gay

You literally seek validation for paying 80k for a vehicle that’s already worthless 

that’s pretty gay 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Rod said:

You literally seek validation for paying 80k for a vehicle that’s already worthless 

that’s pretty gay 

Lol.  Paid $80k.  😂 

Just now, BOHICA said:

Lol.  Paid $80k.  😂 

80k and it’s already worthless 

doubt you’d get as much for it as a 2010 suburban 

• Gold Member
Posted (edited)
9 minutes ago, Rod said:

80k and it’s already worthless 

doubt you’d get as much for it as a 2010 suburban 

your post is the classic example of “tell me you’re a gay without actually telling me you’re a gay”

On cars and bids recent sales they still go for more than I paid.  😂 

https://carsandbids.com/search/rivian/r1s

IMG_4100.png

Edited by BOHICA
  • Haha 1

Just now, BOHICA said:

your post is the classic example of “tell me your a gay without actually telling me your a gay”

On cars and bids recent sales they still go for more than I paid.  😂 

https://carsandbids.com/search/rivian/r1s

IMG_4100.png

Well at least you know there’s someone as stupid as you are 

post your useless vehicle for sale and see if you can even get as much for it as a 2010 suburban. You won’t 

you basically paid 80 grand for a 1st Gen Samsung phone 

you’re going to go broke on the depreciation 

• Gold Member
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Rod said:

Well at least you know there’s someone as stupid as you are 

post your useless vehicle for sale and see if you can even get as much for it as a 2010 suburban. You won’t 

you basically paid 80 grand for a 1st Gen Samsung phone 

you’re going to go broke on the depreciation 

Worrying about depreciation on vehicles.  😂  You poor?

come on…. Tell me how you’re gay with out actually saying it….  Is it using pinchinloaf as your handle on the grinder version of farmersonly looking for other 90’s firebird owners to play tummy sticks with?

Edited by BOHICA

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

come on…. Tell me how you’re gay with out actually saying it….  Is it using pinchinloaf as your handle on the grinder version of farmersonly looking for other 90’s firebird owners to play tummy sticks with?

Whooooa calm down 

I mean you’re the guy terming out dead debt to try to save 100 bucks on gas right. I mean you’re clearly poor and the depreciation is going to break you but whatever. Sub 100 IQ gonna sub 100 IQ 

• Like 1

• Gold Member
Just now, Rod said:

Whooooa calm down 

I mean you’re the guy terming out dead debt to try to save 100 bucks on gas right. I mean you’re clearly poor and the depreciation is going to break you but whatever. Sub 100 IQ gonna sub 100 IQ 

I do very well financially.  Gets better each and every year.  Thanks for your concern.  What kind of retard worries about depreciation on a vehicle?  Does depreciation on a vehicle concern you this much?  

but let’s be honest…..  There is nothing that speaks more gay then having both a firebird and late model camaro.

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

I do very well financially.  Gets better each and every year.  Thanks for your concern.  What kind of retard worries about depreciation on a vehicle?  Does depreciation on a vehicle concern you this much?  

but let’s be honest…..  There is nothing that speaks more gay then having both a firebird and late model camaro.

Bet you just make minimum payments on your credit card 

22 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Worry about a $160 electric bill?

:lol:

• Haha 1

• Gold Member
8 minutes ago, Rod said:

Bet you just make minimum payments on your credit card 

Lol.  I utilizing 1% of my available credit currently.  Lol.  Sitting on and 850 credit score.  Cash is king in my world

IMG_4105.thumb.png.72c130686ad24eea50f4ce78dc7c88c6.png

IMG_4103.png

IMG_4101.png

• Gold Member
5 minutes ago, Snake said:

Worry about a $160 electric bill?

:lol:

Don’t worry about it as I don’t have but a $5 dollar electric bill.  😂. You guys sure seemed worried about my electric bill though…. 

5 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Don’t worry about it as I don’t have but a $5 dollar electric bill.  😂. You guys sure seemed worried about my electric bill though…. 

Nobody is worried it’s just hilarious that you are excited to have 50 grand depreciation in a year to save $100 on gas 

• Gold Member
Just now, Rod said:

Nobody is worried it’s just hilarious that you are excited to have 50 grand depreciation in a year to save $100 on gas 

You’re not being honest with yourself on depreciation of one of my vehicles….  Just like you aren’t being honest with your preference to suck dick.  Just be honest.  It’s ok!

You’re not being honest with yourself on depreciation of one of my vehicles….  Just like you aren’t being honest with your preference to suck dick.  Just be honest.  It’s ok!

Calm down my good friend. Just like how you used to fluff ford. You were wrong then and you’re wrong now 

• Gold Member
1 minute ago, Rod said:

Calm down my good friend. Just like how you used to fluff ford. You were wrong then and you’re wrong now 

Ford is by far the best when it comes to Internal combustion vehicles.   Still though even though they are the best Gas/diesel vehicles they are inferior to many EV’s

• Haha 1

Ford is by far the best when it comes to Internal combustion vehicles.   Still though even though they are the best Gas/diesel vehicles they are inferior to many EV’s

How are EV’s superior? Is it the very high ownership costs and total impracticality of them?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Rod said:

How are EV’s superior? Is it the very high ownership costs and total impracticality of them?

Performance, convenience, costs and the purchase process and the fringe benefits

High ownership costs?  Bohica is a nut job, but you are making him look intelligent.

1000mi a month doesn't even cost $50 in electricity in a Rivian here.  That is driving around a truck that does the quarter in less than 12seconds or a full second faster than the Escalade V.  The V gets around 11mpg driven around town if you are lucky which for the same 1000mi means you are burning $360 of $4/gal gas.  

Depreciation on the Rivian's is currently basically non-existent.  Over 50% after 5 years.

The only thing they really cost you on are tires...but any car with power like that will cost you tires.

As for impractical, if you don't use it as something you drive cross country in they are super practical as you never have to stop for gas, never do fluid changes, basically never wear out brakes.