Check your account email address ×

EV Camero already cancelled, GM to focus on properly powered vehicles

Rod

3 minutes ago, Rigid1 said:

An LS swapped ain't half bad..

The LS literally made a new muscle car era 

ford has put a pile of tech into their new mustangs and they make good power but because of the weight they better bring their A game to beat an old ls1 

• Like 2

• Gold Member
8 hours ago, Rod said:

Man I know ford guys love fox bodies, and I even like some of them. But dear lord they really are an awful car lol

Ya because they are the best car dammit lol. No they really are complete shit boxes but I fucking love em and will always have one.

4 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

No that’s just wrong a ford should never have a gm engine in it. Crossbreeding pfff some people 😂 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

Ya because they are the best car dammit lol. No they really are complete shit boxes but I fucking love em and will always have one.

No that’s just wrong a ford should never have a gm engine in it. Crossbreeding pfff some people 😂 

Putting a Chevy engine in a ford has been a thing since 1955 lol

29 minutes ago, 800renegaderider said:

I don’t agree with it and would never do it lol

Thing is for 40 years your general ford v8 was crap and not interchangeable at all

An sbc was basically the same from a 273 to a 400.. was all the same on the outside and because of that the aftermarket was huge 

sure ford had some special v8’s that were good but…. 

and ford kept their bullshit right through the MPFI Windsor’s that sucked. You didn’t think it get worse but nope: the 2 valve modular came out. Then you’re like ok it can’t get worse than that then the 3V came out 

I’ll give them props for the new 5.0 though. That’s a decent engine. I swapped an intake on one for a buddy and that engine reminded me way more of a Chevy then a ford. Very nice to work on

• Like 2

• Gold Member
18 minutes ago, Rod said:

Thing is for 40 years your general ford v8 was crap and not interchangeable at all

An sbc was basically the same from a 273 to a 400.. was all the same on the outside and because of that the aftermarket was huge 

and ford kept their bullshit right through the MPFI Windsor’s that sucked. You didn’t think it get worse but nope: the 2 valve modular came out. Then you’re like ok it can’t get worse than that then the 3V came out 

I’ll give them props for the new 5.0 though. That’s a decent engine. I swapped an intake on one for a buddy and that engine reminded me way more of a Chevy then a ford. Very nice to work on

Ya ford did have a rough few decades lol. The windsors are good motors wouldn’t say they suck at all. The 2v horrible and 3v kinda shitty but both reliable. Coyote,5.8 trinity, voodoo all good but ya ford didn’t really make anything decent for a long time.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Rod said:

Quite the rage your having here. Settle down fella, you'll be alright.

46 minutes ago, HSR said:

Quite the rage your having here. Settle down fella, you'll be alright.

You smell funny and your mom dresses you weird 

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, Rigid1 said:

only good fox bodies have LS or coyotes.   Every 70's/80's car benefits from an LS swap and a aftermarket suspension.  i only recently have nostalgia for the cars of my youth but would not want any of them stock.   really want an early 70's blzer/jimmy but those are retarded money now with an LS and suspension

Just now, Angry ginger said:

only good fox bodies have LS or coyotes.   Every 70's/80's car benefits from an LS swap and a aftermarket suspension.  i only recently have nostalgia for the cars of my youth but would not want any of them stock.   really want an early 70's blzer/jimmy but those are retarded money now with an LS and suspension

Idk I think with a square body I’d rather have a 400 sbc with an aftermarket fuel injection 

mind you my boys ls1 swapped 78 square dangles though and it runs so nice 

• Gold Member

Dodge Demon 170 with hellaphant on a high octane hot tune on a perfectly prepped drag track with sticky drag tires at sea level in perfect weather conditions vs a tesla 4 door family car.  😂 

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

You realize that properly powered cars are still faster than EV’s hey 

and how do EV’s do at Lemans 

• Gold Member
Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, Rod said:

You realize that properly powered cars are still faster than EV’s hey 

and how do EV’s do at Lemans 

I doubt your newly acquired Chevy chevette disguised as a muscle car would come close to my school bus on strip or streets in a 1/4

Edited by BOHICA

1 minute ago, BOHICA said:

I doubt your newly acquired Chevy chevette disguised as a muscle car would come close to my school bus on strip or streets in a 1/4

Let me know when you could even come close to my old 2002 bird tbh 

• Gold Member
Just now, Rod said:

Let me know when you could even come close to my old 2002 bird tbh 

What’s the new whip good for down the strip???  13.5 in the .402 kms.  455 hp my ass!  😂