Check your account email address ×

Seth Rich

Just now, f7ben said:

See....paypal scam is real and happens every day to thousands. You are just dumb enough to be a victim , probably several times before you wise up :lol: 

i never stated it didn't :dunno: i also stated it's possible your buyer was a scammer. but here's the key part you ALWAYS can't seem to grasp - i said it's possible he's not a scammer and you posting his name and address on the internets, with intentions to cause the guy a host of problems, was an asshole move.

it just so happened i was right, he was not a scammer, and it irritates the shit out of you. you're even dumb enough to keep bringing it up. why? because you think fellow retards are with you on it.

retard

7 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

There's a better chance of the magnacoaster being real than this Seth Rich conspiracy

:lmao:

Show me where Assange has ever lied.......

7 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

i never stated it didn't :dunno: i also stated it's possible your buyer was a scammer. but here's the key part you ALWAYS can't seem to grasp - i said it's possible he's not a scammer and you posting his name and address on the internets, with intentions to cause the guy a host of problems, was an asshole move.

it just so happened i was right, he was not a scammer, and it irritates the shit out of you. you're even dumb enough to keep bringing it up. why? because you think fellow retards are with you on it.

retard

I stated they acted as scammers to a T and I treated them as such. If it turns out they were not scammers well then they got a valuable lesson.

Who the fuck buys a snowmobile on Ebay and then files a paypal dispute within an hour because they cant pay in full with Paypal which nobody does for a vehicle???

Scammers , thats who

13 minutes ago, f7ben said:

I stated they acted as scammers to a T and I treated them as such. If it turns out they were not scammers well then they got a valuable lesson.

Who the fuck buys a snowmobile on Ebay and then files a paypal dispute within an hour because they cant pay in full with Paypal which nobody does for a vehicle???

Scammers , thats who

well in this case, somebody new to the systems, as you admitted. also somebody who also thinks you're a rude, short tempered, madman who wanted their paypal money back, quickly, and to leave you alone in your misery. the buyer explained things to us quite well :lol: 

18 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Show me where Assange has ever lied.......

Is he lying here?

“We're not saying that Seth Rich's death necessarily is connected to our publications – that's something that needs to be established,” said Assange. “But if there is any question about a source of WikiLeaks being threatened, then people can be assured that this organization will go after anyone who may have been involved in some kind of attempt to coerce or possibly, in this kill a potential source.”

When Kelly asked him if he has any suspicions on who may have murdered Rich, Assange responded, “We have received a variety of information. We will be forwarding that information to the police. I don't think the information so far is enough to start pointing a direct finger. We don't want to compromise the police investigation.”

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/195969778-story

19 minutes ago, Snoslinger said:

well in this case, somebody new to the systems, as you admitted. also somebody who also thinks you're a rude, short tempered, madman who wanted their paypal money back, quickly, and to leave you alone in your misery. the buyer explained things to us quite well :lol: 

Hey retard , you were already owned on this repeatedly. I was not rude or short with them and offered multiple valid ways to pay before they filed the dispute. They acted like assholes and scammers and who knows the truth. All I know is I treated them accordingly 

19 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Is he lying here?

“We're not saying that Seth Rich's death necessarily is connected to our publications – that's something that needs to be established,” said Assange. “But if there is any question about a source of WikiLeaks being threatened, then people can be assured that this organization will go after anyone who may have been involved in some kind of attempt to coerce or possibly, in this kill a potential source.”

When Kelly asked him if he has any suspicions on who may have murdered Rich, Assange responded, “We have received a variety of information. We will be forwarding that information to the police. I don't think the information so far is enough to start pointing a direct finger. We don't want to compromise the police investigation.”

http://www.fox5dc.com/news/195969778-story

Wikileaks does not reveal their sources even posthumously ....if you read all his commentary on Rich and read between the lines he is stating it is Rich.

Nice cherry picking above though 

48 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

There's a better chance of the magnacoaster being real than this Seth Rich conspiracy

Best post of the whole thread.  Sums up the D party nicely also.  

Well done.

Magnacoaster. :lol:

2 minutes ago, f7ben said:

Wikileaks does not reveal their sources even posthumously ....if you read all his commentary on Rich and read between the lines he is stating it is Rich.

Nice cherry picking above though 

So your smoking gun is

"We're not saying that Seth Rich's death necessarily is connected to our publications – that's something that needs to be established,” said Assange."

Looks like an airtight case to me!

:lol:

1 minute ago, ICEMAN! said:

So your smoking gun is

"We're not saying that Seth Rich's death necessarily is connected to our publications – that's something that needs to be established,” said Assange."

Looks like an airtight case to me!

He's saying that they are not pointing fingers concerning the death ....but they offered a 20k reward for info which was a veiled way to say that Rich was connected to wikileaks.

How many times has wikileaks offered a reward concerning a random persons death???

6 minutes ago, f7ben said:

He's saying that they are not pointing fingers concerning the death ....but they offered a 20k reward for info which was a veiled way to say that Rich was connected to wikileaks.

How many times has wikileaks offered a reward concerning a random persons death???

Every time Russia wants them to?

Edited by ICEMAN!

2 minutes ago, ICEMAN! said:

Comet Ping Pong dumb?

Birtherism dumb?

Obama Muslim dumb? 

Benghazi dumb?

9/11 conspiracy dumb?

No , like Magnacoaster dumb ....which is basically god level 

1 minute ago, f7ben said:

No , like Magnacoaster dumb ....which is basically god level 

It's more likely that Magnacoasters will power the world than this Seth Rich conspiracy be proven true