Check your account email address ×

Coming clean: 1 in 5 admits 2020 election fraud

12 minutes ago, ckf said:

I honestly haven't done any of my own research on the Colorado ruling, nor would I likely fully understand it if I did. 

It will get kicked to the SC for them to decide.

You don't know whether or not Trump was found guilty of an insurrection in a court of law?

Seems you and 550 have the same grasp of the law.....

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

20% lol.  That's funny....but if true guarantees it wasn't rigged as that percentage is high enough it has to be both sides. :thumbsup:

Considering around 80% of mail in ballots were for Biden I'd say your assessment is WAAAY off. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Considering around 80% of mail in ballots were for Biden I'd say your assessment is WAAAY off. 

Trump voters weren't allowed to mail in votes?

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

The entire election was trash.  Only legitimate votes must be counted.

Keep ignoring the fraud.

Looks like you're still a long ways from understanding what happened in the most secure election ever.:lol:

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Snake said:

You don't know whether or not Trump was found guilty of an insurrection in a court of law?

Seems you and 550 have the same grasp of the law.....

Of course I know that. I'm saying that I haven't read the 200 page ruling that shows why they ruled the way they did.

I don't trust the left or right leaning media to give me their opinions. Did you read the ruling yourself to base your own opinion or are you regurgitating what you are told from the right?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Did I say that?   I'm say far greater % of mail in ballots were cast for Biden.   Given (if true) that 20% were fraudulent and should have been rejected Trump wins by a landslide.

https://www.inquirer.com/politics/election/mail-ballots-pennsylvania-election-trump-biden-20201119.html

2 minutes ago, ckf said:

Of course I know that. I'm saying that I haven't read the 200 page ruling that shows why they ruled the way they did.

I don't trust the left or right leaning media to give me their opinions. Did you read the ruling yourself to base your own opinion or are you regurgitating what you are told from the right?

The only trial Trump faced for actual insurrection he was acquitted.  Even though its in the Senate it should stand for something. 

Edited by Highmark

Just now, Highmark said:

The only trial Trump faced for actual insurrection he was acquitted.  Even though its in the Senate it should stand for something. 

I agree. He hasn't been convicted. If that's how the law is written then it won't be an issue and the Supreme Court will rectify it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

My mail in was not for Biden.

Based on hope?

Actual statistics.   This isn't a conspiracy dude....they release those stats.  

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

The entire election was trash.  Only legitimate votes must be counted.

Keep ignoring the fraud.

Looks like you're still a long ways from understanding what happened in the most secure election ever.:lol:

Im totally aware of what happened. Biden won and Trump and his cult still can't come to terms with that. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Highmark said:

Did I say that?   I'm say far greater % of mail in ballots were cast for Biden.   Given (if true) that 20% were fraudulent and should have been rejected Trump wins by a landslide.

https://www.inquirer.com/politics/election/mail-ballots-pennsylvania-election-trump-biden-20201119.html

It doesn't help that the republicans discourage mail in voting. It's time to get away from doing that to help level the playing field. It's not going to go away in today's world.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

My mail in was not for Biden.

Based on hope?

Based on the #'s at 10:00p.m. election night vs. 6:00am the next morning as mail-ins were counted through the night.

Geesh, I thought my memory sucked....

Just now, ckf said:

It doesn't help that the republicans discourage mail in voting. It's time to get away from doing that to help level the playing field. It's not going to go away in today's world.

You mean Trump was wrong in telling Republicans not to trust the US Mail and only vote in person?

For amusement only. :pc:

Biden 81,000,000 votes x .58 (% mail in) = 46,980,000 mail in.   20% fraudulent = 9,396,000.  81,000,000-9,396,000 = 71,604,000

Trump 75,000,000 votes x .32 = 24,000,000.   20% fraudulent = 4,800,000.  75,000,000-4,800,000 = 70,200,000.

Biden would have lost the electoral college vote significantly.   

https://www.pewresearch.org/politics/2020/11/20/the-voting-experience-in-2020/

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, ckf said:

Every manner of mail in ballots should be limited as much as possible.   It the easiest method of fraud which the survey proves.  The dems use to admit this for years because the majority of mail in were military which went to the GOP. 

What the GOP most discouraged was changes in states to the voting rules not passed by their state legislature which was unconstitutional.   The SC was simply too cowardly to take it up.  They weren't about to have another hanging chad decision.   The country would have burned to the ground.....well liberal cities would have.   

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 1

Just now, Highmark said:

What the GOP most discouraged was changes in states to the voting rules not passed by their state legislature which was unconstitutional.   The SC was simply too cowardly to take it up.  They weren't about to have another hanging chad decision.   The country would have burned to the ground.....well liberal cities would have.   

Almost like it was the plan......

• Thanks 1

Just now, Snake said:

Almost like it was the plan......

You mean like all the drop boxes supplied by Zuckerberg in the swing states?   What a coincidence.  

Just now, Highmark said:

You mean like all the drop boxes supplied by Zuckerberg in the swing states?   What a coincidence.  

Trump voters couldn't use them?

2020 was the most secure election in history :thumbsup: According to:

Trump’s own officials say 2020 was America’s most secure election in history

https://www.vox.com/2020/11/13/21563825/2020-elections-most-secure-dhs-cisa-krebs

Fucking sheep still peddling lies 

7 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

2020 was the most secure election in history :thumbsup: According to:

Trump’s own officials say 2020 was America’s most secure election in history

https://www.vox.com/2020/11/13/21563825/2020-elections-most-secure-dhs-cisa-krebs

Fucking sheep still peddling lies 

Just now, ArcticCrusher said:

If illegal ballots were inserted into the election, how are they removed?

The election is garbage, you think if the cheating was somehow balanced all is good?

:lol:

More lies from the resident moron