Check your account email address ×

Colorado Gets It Right…

• Platinum Contributing Member
5 hours ago, Snake said:

TDS is a terrible thing... makes sane people forget the Constitution ever existed.

Meh... you get what you vote for...

2 hours ago, akvanden said:

Kind of like asking the VP to nullify the electoral vote? Attempting to delay the peaceful transfer of power, things like that?

Union hypocrite :owned: :lol: 

On 12/22/2023 at 3:43 PM, akvanden said:

Nope, not like that.

Although it should be locked down with only defined crossings.

Yes, exactly like that.  Will of the people being ignored.

On 12/22/2023 at 3:50 PM, akvanden said:

Drift doesn’t have an opinion on that, snake might not either. Best to ignore that detail. 

I do, I've repeated it a 100 times.  There were hundreds of reasons that the outcome was in doubt, your side doesn't get to change voting rules, throw a non stop onslaught of bullshit lies about a sitting president, quell free speech and incite a riot.  You just don't like those answers.  You hate Trump, no need to repeat yourself on the matter 100 times either.

27 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The will of the people are heard every for years. And last time I checked the the constitution does talk about the electoral college process and doesn’t about border immigration.

29 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I do, I've repeated it a 100 times.  There were hundreds of reasons that the outcome was in doubt, your side doesn't get to change voting rules, throw a non stop onslaught of bullshit lies about a sitting president, quell free speech and incite a riot.  You just don't like those answers.  You hate Trump, no need to repeat yourself on the matter 100 times either.

You now have an opinion on Trump asking Pence to nullify the electoral college votes, and potentially out right over turning them? Or was the above lengthy reply implying your complicity? Or said another way, you think presidents should have the ability on their own accord to pause the peaceful transfer of power into their feelings are met?

Sorry, I know you don’t like questions. Merry Christmas. :bc:

• Platinum Contributing Member
44 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Total bullshit post illustrating how deep you are in the cult with no ability to critically think.  

Happy Holidays you mindless bastard :thumbsup:

31 minutes ago, akvanden said:

The will of the people are heard every for years. And last time I checked the the constitution does talk about the electoral college process and doesn’t about border immigration.

You now have an opinion on Trump asking Pence to nullify the electoral college votes, and potentially out right over turning them? Or was the above lengthy reply implying your complicity? Or said another way, you think presidents should have the ability on their own accord to pause the peaceful transfer of power into their feelings are met?

Sorry, I know you don’t like questions. Merry Christmas. :bc:

The entire J6 is falling apart.  Many have switched their opinions.  Stay strong to the end.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

His eyes opened up after Musk entrusted him exposing some of the twitter files.

Stay stupid.

Ask your mom if she has pepperoni and bacon for me.

Screenshot_20231224_163901_Facebook.jpg

1 hour ago, HSR said:

Ask your mom if she has pepperoni and bacon for me.

Screenshot_20231224_163901_Facebook.jpg

Really, you’re a real POS. Always yapping about bringing family into this. Seems you are one of the biggest arseholes that wants to keep doing it 

• Like 3

59 minutes ago, toslow said:

Really, you’re a real POS. Always yapping about bringing family into this. Seems you are one of the biggest arseholes that wants to keep doing it 

Could you be a little more dramatic please? 

Where exactly did I hurt you the most :lol:

According to joe biden and most EVERY dem in congress asked, anyone ignoring a congressional subpoena needs to be arrested..

what do they say about Joe Biden currently aiding and abetting a fugitive of the law?