Check your account email address ×

DEMS Being DEMS

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, HSR said:

81 million my ass.

:lol:

There won't be any cheating this time! They're keeping all the same rules as last time!!! It will be much different!

5 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

He won the last time.

Keep your head shoved up your ass.

Hopefully he wins this time too.

:dunno:

:lol:

29 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

81 million is at 33% approval.

Does anybody actually think Steve will pay up on his bet with Viper, or is he just going to disappear. I’m guessing the latter.

29 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Does anybody actually think Steve will pay up on his bet with Viper, or is he just going to disappear. I’m guessing the latter.

You're awfully concerned about it.  Why is that?

Im not concerned whether Viper is going to pay me or not. 

3 hours ago, Steve753 said:

He’s concerned because if he lost a bet he’d bail :thumbsup:

4 hours ago, Steve753 said:

I'm not concerned at all.  Its just my opinion.  Are you concerned about my opinion?  

4 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I'm not concerned at all.  Its just my opinion.  Are you concerned about my opinion?  

If you weren't concerned about it, you wouldnt keep mentioning it. 

8 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

If you weren't concerned about it, you wouldnt keep mentioning it. 

You seem awfully sensitive Steve, for a guy who loves to dish out more than his share of inappropriate shit.

Just now, DriftBusta said:

You seem awfully sensitive Steve, for a guy who loves to dish out more than his share of inappropriate shit.

Yet you're the one who's been banned twice for saying inappropriate things. Funny how that works.

:bc:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

Yet you're the one who's been banned twice for saying inappropriate things. Funny how that works.

:bc:

Yeah double standards are funny.  Lets be clear who were behaving like dirtbags, that was you and your pals.  And you all got called on it, so it had the desired effect.  

Just now, DriftBusta said:

Yeah double standards are funny.  Lets be clear who were behaving like dirtbags, that was you and your pals.  And you all got called on it, so it had the desired effect.  

You were. Thats why you got banned. End of the fucking story. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

There are zero double standards.  You just constantly have sand in your labia and are super insecure about your manhood.

Desired effect is that if we want to rib on your wife we can now at any time.  Funny since that is what caused you to go apeshit.  Even funnier is that the knock was all on you and not on her.

So yeah, desired effect my ass.

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Deephaven said:

There are zero double standards.  You just constantly have sand in your labia and are super insecure about your manhood.

Desired effect is that if we want to rib on your wife we can now at any time.  Funny since that is what caused you to go apeshit.  Even funnier is that the knock was all on you and not on her.

So yeah, desired effect my ass.

Go ahead, rib on my wife.  Show everyone what a classy guy you are.  

14 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

So you're saying it was not classy when you went after his wife?

31 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

I think the classy ship sailed back when we were forced to change the site rules :bc:

Trying to keep things classy via site rules was a fail on our part. :sad:

1 hour ago, ArcticCrusher said:

Keep thinking 6 circle Biden got 81 million real votes.

He won.  Trump was the first loser.  Prove me wrong.

That is your MO, not mine.  I rib on you.  You are the piece of crap.  I feel sorry for her.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

He won.  Trump was the first loser.  Prove me wrong.

That is your MO, not mine.  I rib on you.  You are the piece of crap.  I feel sorry for her.

This one must be a real trooper compared to the others. They didnt put up with his shit very long.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Steve753 said:

So you're saying it was not classy when you went after his wife?

Oh, you mean after multiple comments about my marital history and comments about how I can’t hang onto a woman?  What kind of low rent shit is that?  So I repeated something that he posted about his own wife on this forum to a bunch of strangers.  He shared it, so it’s not against the rules. Meanwhile you and him repeat things that I have never posted about my wife or marital history on this forum, because you’re both pieces of shit.  It’s too bad your mothers didn’t raise you better.

5 hours ago, HSR said:

I think the classy ship sailed back when we were forced to change the site rules :bc:

Trying to keep things classy via site rules was a fail on our part. :sad:

“Forced“? By who?  You still have not changed the guidelines, why is that? You wrote up those half assed guidelines with two basic points, personal and professional, and you and your friends danced all around them. I just threw some of them back in your faces after you wouldn’t shut up about my job and my marital history. You changed your tune a little bit after John got involved, but it’s pretty clear based on your comments and reactions to other peoples posts that you still love this shit.   Why not pin another thread and lock it so nobody can comment on how ridiculous it is?  Maybe if your pals weren’t such lowlifes John wouldn’t have any stress.

3 hours ago, Steve753 said:

This one must be a real trooper compared to the others. They didnt put up with his shit very long.

Yours be too given you’re obviously a bisexual. oh, by the way nice touch on the signature. Triggered much? :lol: 

• Haha 1

“Forced“? By who?  You still have not changed the guidelines, why is that? You wrote up those half assed guidelines with two basic points, personal and professional, and you and your friends danced all around them. I just threw some of them back in your faces after you wouldn’t shut up about my job and my marital history. You changed your tune a little bit after John got involved, but it’s pretty clear based on your comments and reactions to other peoples posts that you still love this shit.   Why not pin another thread and lock it so nobody can comment on how ridiculous it is?  Maybe if your pals weren’t such lowlifes John wouldn’t have any stress.

K