Check your account email address ×

Polaris factory rider crashes into dog team in Alaska

AK440

If any of us were in Alaska we'd ask to stop by to take a picture of your snowmobile.  

@Palu49 would bring you a gallon of washer fluid in exchange for clogging up the toilet in your double wide.  

• Haha 2

32 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

If any of us were in Alaska we'd ask to stop by to take a picture of your snowmobile.  

@Palu49 would bring you a gallon of washer fluid in exchange for clogging up the toilet in your double wide.  

You must think he's way better off financially than I do

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, krom said:

You must think he's way better off financially than I do

1 hour ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

I live in the guest house outside the double wide. I bought the 2500 suburban in case I ever find a good deal on a single wide, 1500 wouldn’t haul it home.

1 hour ago, Palu49 said:

I live in the guest house outside the double wide. I bought the 2500 suburban in case I ever find a good deal on a single wide, 1500 wouldn’t haul it home.

I have a suggestion/solution which incorporates your unique situation... are you comfortable liberating toilet paper from state funded waysides or public facilities?

if yes... this might be for you

https://bumperdumper.com/?gad_source=1&gclid=Cj0KCQjwncWvBhD_ARIsAEb2HW9CrxjlfGe6z8iQ1xK_IYY28NVh-Xs-7EGfekoEn1cVvfmVdqjMOWwaAn_wEALw_wcB

• Haha 1

Didn't say which sled the fellow was riding. Wonder if it was a 25 Poo Proto with the dog deflector option.

Read an article the mushers are doing a good job killing these dogs themselves. So much so that PETA is getting involved. Leads me to believe that the dogs are to worn out to stay in their own lane:pc:

9 hours ago, Tripleflipper said:

Didn't say which sled the fellow was riding. Wonder if it was a 25 Poo Proto with the dog deflector option.

Read an article the mushers are doing a good job killing these dogs themselves. So much so that PETA is getting involved. Leads me to believe that the dogs are to worn out to stay in their own lane:pc:

Dogsledding is a tough sport for dogs. Even the moose try and kill the dogs. Then of course you have the dogs themselves committing suicide on the trails by dying just from running a little ways. 

13 hours ago, Tripleflipper said:

Sometimes those mushers are mean to the dogs, I've seen one guy stop the team and punch the crap out of the dog. 

Just now, mnstang said:

Sometimes those mushers are mean to the dogs, I've seen one guy stop the team and punch the crap out of the dog. 

Coincidentally the musher was wearing a Polaris jacket 

• Haha 3