Check your account email address ×

Elon Musk reactivates Alex Jones’ X account after a five-year ban

• Platinum Contributing Member
23 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Perhaps sharing these pictures of you at home on this site isn't a good idea

Wow…didn’t see that coming…at least juice bag laughed…well done.

1 hour ago, airflite1 said:

It has been claimed it never happened, to the point they rented a theater to show the atrocities to some journalists and politicians, that seemed to put a stop to the, it was faked rumors. 

What is it now, 20% or so of our youth believe the holocaust was a hoax.

But Alex Jones.  

15 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

How many sheep here believe in the climate change co2 hoax?

I'm sure Alex called that early.:lol:

Didn’t he sneak into some party of the rich and powerful where they were burning an effigy of moloch and video it lol

supposedly they butt fuck each other and video it so they have blackmail material on each other or some weird stuff :lol: 

5 minutes ago, Rod said:

Didn’t he sneak into some party of the rich and powerful where they were burning an effigy of moloch and video it lol

supposedly they butt fuck each other and video it so they have blackmail material on each other or some weird stuff :lol: 

I wouldn't doubt it.  We're being governed by some of the dumbest fools on the planet.

2 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I wouldn't doubt it.  We're being governed by some of the dumbest fools on the planet.

Thought they played some of it on rogan last time jones was on there 

he videod it like 20 years ago or something 

31 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

What is it now, 20% or so of our youth believe the holocaust was a hoax.

But Alex Jones.  

The intellectual incuriousity of some of these guys is pretty funny.  Now we know why they burned people they thought were witches at the stake, and why groupthink is so obnoxious, given its getting fed to us by msm.  The term critical thinking is a cliche that gets thrown around a lot, but some guys clearly never learned it.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Rod said:

Yeah but Trump said pussy.

• Gold Member
10 minutes ago, Rod said:

Bohemian Grove. 

All true .

• Like 1

1 minute ago, EvilBird said:

Even Nixon was caught on tape talking about it called it as the  "faggoest thing hes ever seen " :lol::lol::lol:

:lol: 

jones actually had the nutsack to sneak in and take video 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Rod said:

And the media tried to overthrow a democratically elected president with a 100% made up conspiracy theory 

but jones!!!

Yeah but they told me he was a threat to democracy, start wars and wanted to lock up his political opponents.  So they're trying to lock him up, send billions overseas, and censor anyone or anything that supports him.  Cuz democracy!

Edited by DriftBusta

8 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

The intellectual incuriousity of some of these guys is pretty funny.  Now we know why they burned people they thought were witches at the stake, and why groupthink is so obnoxious, given its getting fed to us by msm.  The term critical thinking is a cliche that gets thrown around a lot, but some guys clearly never learned it.

I'm pretty sure most of the idiots here would have agreed and gone along with that if they were back in that time callingbeveryone a conspiracy theorist.

It's settled science.  Hall monitor would be the first guthooked, followed closely by Deepfaggot.  :lol:

16 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

And their MSM narratives just keep collapsing and proven to be a lie time after time yet they just fully believe the next thing over and over again 

• Like 1

Just now, Rod said:

And their MSM narratives just keep collapsing and proven to be a lie time after time yet they just fully believe the next thing over and over again 

Anderson Cooper is god!  

Wait, religion bad.  Fuck me, now I'm confused.

• Haha 2

• Gold Member
55 minutes ago, ArcticCrusher said:

I'm pretty sure most of the idiots here would have agreed and gone along with that if they were back in that time callingbeveryone a conspiracy theorist.

i say this all the time. 

With the bootlicker government loving mentality today I dont think America would even exist.