Check your account email address ×

Megyn Kelly Declares That Trump Has Lost ‘Multiple Steps’ Mentally: ‘This Is What Happens When You’re 77-Years-Old!’

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, Steve753 said:

They also have Haley beating Biden by a much larger margin than Trump.

Imagine that.:bc:....got the dreaded COVID again, so not in the mood to argue..:lmao:.. Although so far it doesn't seem to be as bad as the first time... I think I'm even going to try to go to work tomorrow If my fever breaks.

20231210_151055.jpg

5 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Imagine that.:bc:....got the dreaded COVID again, so not in the mood to argue..:lmao:.. Although so far it doesn't seem to be as bad as the first time... I think I'm even going to try to go to work tomorrow If my fever breaks.

I've had a couple people on my team at work come down with it the last few weeks.  And every single one of them agreed with the sentiment of ... "Prior to COVID, we'd call this the flu."  Good luck & I hope it's just a quick bug for ya with a speedy recovery. 

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
4 minutes ago, Bontz said:

I've had a couple people on my team at work come down with it the last few weeks.  And every single one of them agreed with the sentiment of ... "Prior to COVID, we'd call this the flu."  Good luck & I hope it's just a quick bug for ya with a speedy recovery. 

Yeah I actually thought it might have been the flu. .. really wasn't planning on testing for COVID But figured I'd rule that out... Kind of surprised it was positive But at least I know what I have now ..... And from what I heard this years flu is worse than the current COVID.    So all good:bc:

• Like 1

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah I actually thought it might have been the flu. .. really wasn't planning on testing for COVID But figured I'd rule that out... Kind of surprised it was positive But at least I know what I have now ..... And from what I heard this years flu is worse than the current COVID.    So all good:bc:

Still not to late for a flu shot. 

4 hours ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Yeah it's true....all polls in agreement....no outliers anymore. Even WSJ which was lagging now has Trump up by four for the first time.

Biden is Toast.:thumbsup:   and they know it

Trump needs Biden, and they know it.