Check your account email address ×

Delusional

6 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

So ignorant.  Staying your lane and let those involved and the professionals who are trained in said subject work through the issue.  Your ignorance is no excuse 

Oh stfu you clown, if surgery is life saving or eliminates pain then insurance should cover it. If it's non essential surgery that an individual chooses to have done.............no dice. 

You need a brain transplant because you're so fucked in the head. :lmao:

• Platinum Contributing Member
43 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Oh stfu you clown, if surgery is life saving or eliminates pain then insurance should cover it. If it's non essential surgery that an individual chooses to have done.............no dice. 

Stay ignorant :thumbsup:

44 minutes ago, snoughnut said:

Would that be covered?

50 minutes ago, hayward said:

How young do you think, honestly, should the law allow for the decision?  I'm assuming younger than the voting age,  right?:dunno:

Not my decision.  Fact is very few if any surgeries are performed on minors.  I’m not qualified nor are you or the right wing fascists you support to determine what is best :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Not my decision.  Fact is very few if any surgeries are performed on minors.  I’m not qualified nor are you or the right wing fascists you support to determine what is best :thumbsup:

well then, who's qualified to make such decisions?

3 minutes ago, hayward said:

well then, who's qualified to make such decisions?

Poor hayseed - doctors, therapists, family, counselors, those directly involved - but definitely not right wing fascist politicians or their cult members :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, SnowRider said:

Poor hayseed - doctors, therapists, family, counselors, those directly involved - but definitely not right wing fascist politicians or their cult members :thumbsup:

So if a mother brings in her 8 year old daughter to a “professional “ , and declares the young girl really wants to be a boy and recommends gender changing surgery to do so, and the “professional “ agrees, and requests insurance to cover the expenses of surgery, you’d go with that as being an acceptable decision by all involved?  Or no?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SnowRider said:

Absolutely should be covered.  No different than lap band, knee hip replacement, shoulder surgery, heart surgery on a fat person who chose to feast on fast food, etc.  

Completely different.  More akin to plastic surgery.

2 minutes ago, hayward said:

So if a mother brings in her 8 year old daughter to a “professional “ , and declares the young girl really wants to be a boy and recommends gender changing surgery to do so, and the “professional “ agrees, and requests insurance to cover the expenses of surgery, you’d go with that as being an acceptable decision by all involved?  Or no?

Not how it works.  Keep peddling delusional hypotheticals to support your ignorance.  

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Completely different.  More akin to plastic surgery.

Ah no….not what AMA, Pediatrics, etc say.  Your ignorance is on par with the site MAGAt’s 

Ignorance, lol.  You do realize that in many countries with social medicine the number of things that are elective is huge.  This includes preventative and all sorts of other things we take for granted.

And if gender reassignment isn't like a boob job or plastic surgery which are both mental health surgeries what is it like?  What steps would require to happen first?

....here comes the ignorance

3 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Ignorance, lol.  You do realize that in many countries with social medicine the number of things that are elective is huge.  This includes preventative and all sorts of other things we take for granted.

And if gender reassignment isn't like a boob job or plastic surgery which are both mental health surgeries what is it like?  What steps would require to happen first?

....here comes the ignorance

Consult the AMA and Academy of Pediatrics :thumbsup: 

30 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Not how it works.  Keep peddling delusional hypotheticals to support your ignorance.  

Well if I’m wrong, then how does it really work?  I’ve witnessed with my own eyes this exact scenario, of a mother dressing her 8 year old daughter up every day as a boy because “she really would rather be a boy”.  Don’t know if she ever persued having her physically converted, but if she did, according to your expertise, there’d be a professional involved in making the final decision.  So exactly how would you expect it to play out?

1 minute ago, hayward said:

Well if I’m wrong, then how does it really work?  I’ve witnessed with my own eyes this exact scenario, of a mother dressing her 8 year old daughter up every day as a boy because “she really would rather be a boy”.  Don’t know if she ever persued having her physically converted, but if she did, according to your expertise, there’d be a professional involved in making the final decision.  So exactly how would you expect it to play out?

Apples and oranges.  You’re only putting your ignorance on full display.  You should educate yourself from a reputable research based site like AMA or Academy of Pediatrics.  

In short - she did the right thing as it’s part of the process to determine if reassignment surgery is necessary.  What one wears is totally reversible so not really sure what your hold up is.  You even admit you’re not sure what happened down the road.  Not really your business either.  

Just now, Deephaven said:

Or use your brain.  Do you have one or you solely emotional with no capability to think?

Consulting research from experts is now considered not using your brain :lol:  You’re like a miserable exiled MAGA member :lmao: 

2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

Calling gender reassignment non-elective is not using your brain.

Not what medical science says.  SBYL.  Stay ignorant like your MAGA peers.  You and Lloyd have a lot in common :thumbsup:

19 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Apples and oranges.  You’re only putting your ignorance on full display.  You should educate yourself from a reputable research based site like AMA or Academy of Pediatrics.  

In short - she did the right thing as it’s part of the process to determine if reassignment surgery is necessary.  What one wears is totally reversible so not really sure what your hold up is.  You even admit you’re not sure what happened down the road.  Not really your business either.  

So you agree with determining reassignment surgery at the age of 8?