Check your account email address ×

Texas Sues Pfizer For Fraud

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

So the Covid vax is supposed to save you from dying from cancer or other diseases?

All people that died with Covid died with covid.  Not from it

Edited by BOHICA

14 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

Nope you.  Peoples still are dying with Covid to this day.   They are vaccinated.  There is no proof that the vaccine worked.  Vaxers are like horse paste people.  COVID Vaccine and horse paste is a mental health therapy in there use for Covid 

You are wrong.

Indeed there are, there are vaccinated and unvaccinated dying, the later strains are not guarded against via the vaccine.

Still wrong.

Neal

15 minutes ago, EvilBird said:

Why is it that everyone I know that got vaccinated still got Covid ? Great vaccine!  :lol:

Read all the propaganda you want Neal you are delusional. 

Oh and please go get another Booster Big Pharma thanks you. :bc:

Because you know everything and everyone, duh!!!

I am not delusional, you are moronic if you can understand simple medical analysis.

No, the current booster isn’t effective.  Big pharma can fuck right off.  Pay attention for fucks sake.

Neal

• Gold Member
6 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Why did unvaccinated die from natural causes (with Covid) at a disproportionately higher rate? 

That is what you are/were told.  It caused a mental health issue amongst many that caused them to get a vaccine that did nothing but make you feel better mentally.  Lots and lots of money spent on mental health therapeutics over the past few years

2 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

That is what you are/were told.  It caused a mental health issue amongst many that caused them to get a vaccine that did nothing but make you feel better mentally.  Lots and lots of money spent on mental health therapeutics over the past few years

No it was actually replicated hospital by hospital, blue state by red state.

But I’m willing to bet you won’t provide anything other than your illogical fallacies, which you’ve now repeated several times. I’ll be happy to provide data - pick your favorite state.

• Gold Member
7 minutes ago, akvanden said:

No it was actually replicated hospital by hospital, blue state by red state.

But I’m willing to bet you won’t provide anything other than your illogical fallacies, which you’ve now repeated several times. I’ll be happy to provide data - pick your favorite state.

You were told and it caused a mental health crisis for you which is why you believed.  Still have lingering mental health issues that vaccine helps control I see

3 minutes ago, BOHICA said:

You were told and it caused a mental health crisis for you which is why you believed.  Still have lingering mental health issues that vaccine helps control I see

You clearly have a mental health issue that predisposes you to deflection and question dodging. Maybe stick with EVs?

Here’s a quote from Desantis, during what can only be described as a mental health crisis of his own, during the peak. "If you look at the people that are being admitted to hospitals, over 95% of them are either not fully vaccinated or not vaccinated at all. And so these vaccines are saving lives. They are reducing mortality."

BOHICA: “they did absolutely nothing

:smack:

• Platinum Contributing Member
1 hour ago, akvanden said:

You clearly have a mental health issue that predisposes you to deflection and question dodging. Maybe stick with EVs?

Here’s a quote from Desantis, during what can only be described as a mental health crisis of his own, during the peak. "If you look at the people that are being admitted to hospitals, over 95% of them are either not fully vaccinated or not vaccinated at all. And so these vaccines are saving lives. They are reducing mortality."

Boohicki  :groin: facts fucking :owned: :lol: 

• Gold Member
1 hour ago, akvanden said:

Desantis!!!  The beacon of integrity!  😂. Vaccine saved lives!!!  What a dufus

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Private business has the right to require vaccination or not.  It’s one of many things employers are in control of.

Neal

Lockdowns, business closures, firings, mandates....

Welcome to the new America...your ancestors are rolling over in their Graves. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, BOHICA said:

Desantis!!!  The beacon of integrity!  😂. Vaccine saved lives!!!  What a dufus

That’s what happens when you can’t answer question’s and are only able to deflect to imagination: it becomes a guessing game. 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, NaturallyAspirated said:

Americans have promoted business to be an independent entity with afforded rights.

Neal

True thats why I choose to do business elsewhere on a few local places that were covid idiots. They will never get another $ for me. It certainly weeded out the sheep. 

• Gold Member
2 minutes ago, Deephaven said:

There are a few on here that claim zero deaths from covid.  Sadly they use the same fact farm.

Dont know one person that died from Covid. Unvaccinated or not. 

Know 3 people that died months after taking the vaccine. Not saying it was the vaccine but thats what happened. 

2 heart attacks and the other we "assume" was old age but she really took a turn for the worse out of nowhere. 

People died , but if I turned off the tv would I ever of known? 

Edited by EvilBird