Check your account email address ×

More January 6 footage....my oh my

• Platinum Contributing Member
2 minutes ago, akvanden said:

does this help jog your memory?

Nope not really He was actually praying for the capital police inside the Capitol.,.... January 6th committee is the only ones that were cherry picking... It's all come to light

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

1 minute ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Nope not really He was actually praying for the capital police inside the Capitol.,.... January 6th committee is the only ones that were cherry picking... It's all come to light

You’re a nice guy, but good god you’re willfully ignorant.

Chansley's court filings asking the judge to invalidate his guilty plea are premised on the arguments that the Justice Department messed up by failing to hand over that 10-second video earlier and that his attorneys were ineffective because they failed to get their hands on it. (The clip was provided to Chansley's lawyer in February 2023, the judge says.)

Calling Chansley's legal arguments "devoid of common sense," the judge said the 10-second video did not, in fact, prove he was innocent.

"These videos are decidedly not exculpatory, especially when viewed in context with the 'miles and miles and miles of footage' recorded of Mr. Chansley on January 6, 2021," Lamberth wrote. "Such footage, conveniently omitted by the March 6, 2023 program, shows nearly all of Mr. Chansley's actions that day, including: carrying a six-foot-long pole armed with a spearhead, unlawfully entering the Capitol through abroken door, disobeying orders from lawenforcement on more than a half-dozen occasions, screaming obscenities, entering the Senate chamber, climbing onto the Senate dais, sitting in the Vice President's chair, and leaving a threatening message for the Vice President."

Once again I ask why were these videos being withheld?.... It's all a lie bro.   They are required to release all:

https://www.cf.org/news/its-appalling-qanon-shamans-lawyer-says-doj-lied-withheld-videos-aired-by-carlson/

Screenshot_20231125_232138_Chrome.jpg

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1

12 minutes ago, ViperGTS/Z1 said:

Once again I ask why were these videos being withheld?.... It's all a lie bro.   They are required to release all:

https://www.cf.org/news/its-appalling-qanon-shamans-lawyer-says-doj-lied-withheld-videos-aired-by-carlson/

Screenshot_20231125_232138_Chrome.jpg

The videos were released…. Stop looking up old news articles - Watkins was his former lawyer.

“QAnon shaman’ says former lawyer failed him over Jan. 6 videos”

”An eccentric Arizona man whose facepaint, fur stole, bare chest and bizarre headdress made him one of the best-known figures in the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection is asking to be resentenced, saying his former lawyer failed to adequately investigate video footage “

they had the footage and botched whatever narrative they wanted to paint because they didn’t look at it. 9_9

7 hours ago, akvanden said:

The videos were released…. Stop looking up old news articles - Watkins was his former lawyer.

“QAnon shaman’ says former lawyer failed him over Jan. 6 videos”

”An eccentric Arizona man whose facepaint, fur stole, bare chest and bizarre headdress made him one of the best-known figures in the Jan. 6, 2021, insurrection is asking to be resentenced, saying his former lawyer failed to adequately investigate video footage “

they had the footage and botched whatever narrative they wanted to paint because they didn’t look at it. 9_9

You're a brainwashed fool.

8 hours ago, Steve753 said:

The tapes prove it was violent outside. Trump told those people to go there and fight. Fight like you've never fought before.

No sore loser rally. No J6

This crap again? You must be retarded if you truly believe that's what he said, when taken in context of the entire speech. 

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, SkisNH said:

This crap again? You must be retarded if you truly believe that's what he said, when taken in context of the entire speech. 

I guess he wanted them to go there to play hopscotch and dodgeball.

My bad.

Still my point stands, no sore loser rally, no J6.

19 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

My bad.

Even Pelosi's daughter gets it.  You not so much, keep looking like an idiot.

7 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

My bad.

Maybe if the regime wasn't so corrupt, there wouldn't have been a J6 rally.  Of course if you think 4 years of one overhyped bullshit impeachment inquiry after another, media gaslighting, changed election rules, absentee ballots and anomalies that still haven't been explained etc.,  is legit, well.................The Democrats are scared shitless right now, they should be.  Their actions have also weakened our dollar, how much more of that are we going to put up with?

50 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Maybe if the regime wasn't so corrupt, there wouldn't have been a J6 rally.  Of course if you think 4 years of one overhyped bullshit impeachment inquiry after another, media gaslighting, changed election rules, absentee ballots and anomalies that still haven't been explained etc.,  is legit, well.................The Democrats are scared shitless right now, they should be.  Their actions have also weakened our dollar, how much more of that are we going to put up with?

The impeachments, Russian collusion whatever the hell else could've been ignored by Trump. Again hes not man enough to do it. Fuck even Joe Biden can ignore the bullshit. Trump had his chance. He needs to go away.

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

The impeachments, Russian collusion whatever the hell else could've been ignored by Trump. Again hes not man enough to do it. Fuck even Joe Biden can ignore the bullshit. Trump had his chance. He needs to go away.

Oh, so let all the false accusations and lawfare just fly?  Bullshit.  If its not confronted, we live in a banana republic.  And you know a lot about bananas.  :lol: 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You really are this retarded.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

:lol:, what bullshit does he have to put up with ? about what flavor ice cream he's eating.

The rest of it ...stumbling and mumbling and falling down is not bullshit...It's reality... Yet he gets a pass for the most part... And that's not even mentioning his connection with Hunter and the corruption going on.... All covered up

Edited by ViperGTS/Z1
  • Haha 1