Check your account email address ×

“I am sick & tired of this Republican Establishment that has made us a party of losers"

• Platinum Contributing Member
3 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Gold.  No corruption.  Nothing to see here.

Total fucking 🤡 getting his conspiracies from 4 Chan and your stupid ass laps it up :lol:  You make @racer254 look smart and @ArcticCrusherlook like he researches his conspiracies. :lmao: 

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, SnowRider said:

Total fucking 🤡 getting his conspiracies from 4 Chan and your stupid ass laps it up :lol:  You make @racer254 look smart and @ArcticCrusherlook like he researches his conspiracies. :lmao: 

Hit the hot tub.  You've had a rough day.  Maybe a nice massage.  Come back tomorrow after you've had time to reflect on what a moron you've behaved like.  :lol: 

• Haha 3

27 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Hit the hot tub.  You've had a rough day.  Maybe a nice massage.  Come back tomorrow after you've had time to reflect on what a moron you've behaved like.  :lol: 

Sit down Gramps.  Time and reality have passed you by.  Your balls deep in in the cult….. :thumbsup:

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

Why aren't you more intellectually curious?  I think I know.

Intellectual curiosity is what brings me here to learn about all the latest and greatest political gossip. However, my curiosity works very closely in conjunction with my BS meter, which some here seem to be lacking. I mean, Ray Epps - right? ;)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I'm living my best life.  Guys like you amuse me.  :lol: 

You sit in an office 5 days a week schlepping other peoples money at an old age. Thats hardly living your best life.

:lol:

• Like 1

he's on CNN right now... so I know most of you are watching him apply for the VP position

that's it R's, go for the old criminal and they blathering millennial no one wants to really hang out with

I'll go get some popcorn in preparation of him debating Kamala... and a keg of beer

:snack:

4 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

You sit in an office 5 days a week schlepping other peoples money at an old age. Thats hardly living your best life.

:lol:

Well you've clearly seen my schedule and reviewed my financial statements, so I guess thats that.  You and Deephaven oughta start your own think tank, being such deep thinkers and all.  :lol: 

46 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Intellectual curiosity is what brings me here to learn about all the latest and greatest political gossip. However, my curiosity works very closely in conjunction with my BS meter, which some here seem to be lacking. I mean, Ray Epps - right? ;)

not me... I like to experiment here to see what makes people tYck

lobotomy-margot-robbie.gif