Check your account email address ×

Nikki Haley On Her Plans For Social Media

I have to laugh at trumpers who think that their lives are going to magically improve if Trump retakes the presidency. No different than Biden supporters who are currently pretending everything is better since Trump left office. Fucking delusional people everywhere. :) 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

3 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Oh sure. Biden’s the same as RFK or Manchin just like Trump’s the same as  Haley or Christie.

If that were the case there wouldn't be daylight in the differences in the primary numbers.

But you knew that...

6 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Oh sure. Biden’s the same as RFK or Manchin just like Trump’s the same as  Haley or Christie.

But Trump is not only magical, he makes liberals feel bad about themselves and their heads explode. This is important to many. 

4 minutes ago, Snake said:

If that were the case there wouldn't be daylight in the differences in the primary numbers.

But you knew that...

Was the sarcasm not obvious? The candidates aren’t the same, the agendas aren’t the same - on either side.

10 minutes ago, akvanden said:

Was the sarcasm not obvious? The candidates aren’t the same, the agendas aren’t the same - on either side.

When sarcasm is indistinguishable from reality, there's an issue.

Oh, how painful this was.

Nikki Haley wasn’t exactly my first choice in the 2024 Republican primary, but her debate performances and her general election match-up polling made me think she was solid vice presidential material.

And then she ruined it.

During an interview on Fox News, Haley essentially came out against free speech on the internet.

While discussing internet speech, Haley argued that “every person on social media should be verified by their name.”

“When you do that, all of a sudden people have to stand by what they say. And it gets rid of the Russian bots, the Iranian bots, and the Chinese bots. And then you’re going to get some civility when people know their name is next to what they say, and they know their pastor and their family members are going to see it.”

2 hours ago, Snake said:

Oh, how painful this was.

Nikki Haley wasn’t exactly my first choice in the 2024 Republican primary, but her debate performances and her general election match-up polling made me think she was solid vice presidential material.

And then she ruined it.

During an interview on Fox News, Haley essentially came out against free speech on the internet.

While discussing internet speech, Haley argued that “every person on social media should be verified by their name.”

“When you do that, all of a sudden people have to stand by what they say. And it gets rid of the Russian bots, the Iranian bots, and the Chinese bots. And then you’re going to get some civility when people know their name is next to what they say, and they know their pastor and their family members are going to see it.”

There should be a national gun registry for the same reason.