Check your account email address ×

Typical Repug…

1 hour ago, DriftBusta said:

made it worse? Could you elaborate? I like to think he exposed just how corrupt that town really is. For that alone, he deserves a Nobel prize lol.

Yes, worse.  He removed none of the swamp and polarized people against it.  Exact opposite of his promise.  Just look at his failed attempt to curb lobbyists.  First the whole mechanism failed and then he revoked it.  Even before revoked there was a staggering growth in the number of lobbyists.  This is just one of many things he failed at.  By definition though that is growing the swamp not shrinking it.

A better question is what part of the swamp did he drain?  You all are so eager to have him back for more of it, let's hear those lovely swamp draining accomplishments.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Deephaven said:

Yes, worse.  He removed none of the swamp and polarized people against it.  Exact opposite of his promise.  Just look at his failed attempt to curb lobbyists.  First the whole mechanism failed and then he revoked it.  Even before revoked there was a staggering growth in the number of lobbyists.  This is just one of many things he failed at.  By definition though that is growing the swamp not shrinking it.

A better question is what part of the swamp did he drain?  You all are so eager to have him back for more of it, let's hear those lovely swamp draining accomplishments.

He helped wake up the public to the corruption and that is a huge start. His policy positions are NATO, United Nations, foreign aid, border…….were all huge improvements from any previous president. Consumer confidence, stock market performance were all better.  Did he make mistakes thinking he could work within the existing power structure? Absolutely. Will he make those same mistakes if he ever gets reelected? I doubt that very much.  What blows me away about you Trump haters is how much of this corruption you just excuse. The DOJ and FBI have proven that they need to be dismantled. You don’t seem to think that is a big deal.  Sorry if they can do that to a sitting president just imagine what they can do to the rest of us.  So while you still hang onto this notion that he is trash, and cannot be reelected, understand that he will be the Republican nominee, and you will have one choice come election Day.  Choose wisely .

• Like 1

• Platinum Contributing Member
30 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He helped wake up the public to the corruption and that is a huge start. His policy positions are NATO, United Nations, foreign aid, border…….were all huge improvements from any previous president. Consumer confidence, stock market performance were all better.  Did he make mistakes thinking he could work within the existing power structure? Absolutely. Will he make those same mistakes if he ever gets reelected? I doubt that very much.  What blows me away about you Trump haters is how much of this corruption you just excuse. The DOJ and FBI have proven that they need to be dismantled. You don’t seem to think that is a big deal.  Sorry if they can do that to a sitting president just imagine what they can do to the rest of us.  So while you still hang onto this notion that he is trash, and cannot be reelected, understand that he will be the Republican nominee, and you will have one choice come election Day.  Choose wisely .

:thumbsup:

IMG_6550.jpeg

53 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

He helped wake up the public to the corruption and that is a huge start.

All you have is a subjective thought?  No meat?  People are woke is your thing? 

I deleted the rest of your goal post moving off topic rambling.  The question was simple.  What part of the swamp did he drain?  Not what policies you think/hope he has but what he accomplished.  Let's hear about the stupendous swamp draining he did.  

I’m curious about the deficit, the healthcare plans and infrastructure bills that are two weeks away, Mexico’s financial support for the wall, how much was built and if he got it built and it’s effective - why is immigration at the border still an issue?  :snack: 

20 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

Nailed it 

20 hours ago, Deephaven said:

All you have is a subjective thought?  No meat?  People are woke is your thing? 

I deleted the rest of your goal post moving off topic rambling.  The question was simple.  What part of the swamp did he drain?  Not what policies you think/hope he has but what he accomplished.  Let's hear about the stupendous swamp draining he did.  

I’d rather just tell you to fuck off.  I gave you my answer.

20 minutes ago, Crnr2Crnr said:

so, no actual swamp draining occured... it got more swampy? 

:dunno:

But it was a beautiful gold swamp! People with tears in their eyes said they had never seen a better swamp!

• Haha 3

Because you don't have an answer.  No surprise.  The swamp did not get better...and yet you believe it will this time.  :roflcrying:

Oh I have an answer.  You surely don’t.  The swamp tipped their hand, and know they’re fucked if Trump gets in.  

2 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

Oh I have an answer.  You surely don’t.  The swamp tipped their hand, and know they’re fucked if Trump gets in.  

Why weren't they fucked last time then?

:lol:

5 minutes ago, Steve753 said:

Why weren't they fucked last time then?

I would say Trump had a false assumption that he could work with many within the establishment. I think it’s safe to say he would do things a lot differently next time. And yes, start draining the swamp.

• Like 2

Just now, DriftBusta said:

I would say Trump had a false assumption that he could work with many within the establishment. I think it’s safe to say he would do things a lot differently next time. And yes, start draining the swamp.

God I love this place.

4 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

You’re clearly easily amused. Kind of a sign that you’re a simpleton.  

Says the guy that brags about being on these boards for 20 plus years!

Edited by Steve753
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Steve753 said:

Says the guy that brags about being on these boards for 20 plus years!

And who whines like a bitch about inconsequential things incessantly 

Listen to you two fucking clowns, tripping over yourselves to find an insult.    Jughead and FS Julia Child...  :lol: