Check your account email address ×

Another Conspiracy Theory

1 minute ago, Deephaven said:

I'll take that as a compliment from the guy who buys into EVERY conspiracy theory ever presented.  Enjoy your AIDS infested life dumbass.

You mean like the vax stops covid transmission and you won't get infected?

That kind of conspiracy.

Or the voting machines don't flip votes, even though they just did?

Like I said, you're a special kind of retard.

• Like 1

This is such a huge issue, I can't believe how quite everyone is, the machines are doing exactly what they belittled everyone for saying they could do, flip votes, they give you a printout saying you voted one way but then say it was recorded another, but if audited it will only show what's recorded in the machine. I like how at the end of the article it states it's ok since only one judge has ever been recalled so the will of the people was most likely served, that sure gives me a lot of confidence in voting machines.

The glitch in Northampton County had little practical effect, as retention of statewide judicial incumbents is nearly automatic in Pennsylvania. Only one judge on any of the state’s three appellate courts has ever been recalled by voters. That was in 2005, when Justice Russell Nigro lost retention in the fallout over legislation that awarded pay raises to state lawmakers and judges.

Edited by airflite1
  • Like 2

15 hours ago, Deephaven said:

You keep bringing up irrelevant things.  Go back to the AIDS thread and actually for once own up to your idiocy and respond for once on topic.  I dare you.

How is it you cant get past the fact these vaccines have caused auto immune disorders in mmany people? its been published over and over.   now,  dont jump to another delusion and think im saying it happens to all that were stupid enough to get vaxed and boosted, just that it Has happened to many of them.

• Like 2

• Platinum Contributing Member

The govt and big corps conspired to keep the Biden corruption story out of the media when they 100% knew it to be accurate.   That alone was election fraud of the highest order.  

Edited by Highmark
  • Like 2

8 hours ago, Highmark said:

The govt and big corps conspired to keep the Biden corruption story out of the media when they 100% knew it to be accurate.   That alone was election fraud of the highest order.  

Trump eas president, that's called treason.