Check your account email address ×

The US is borrowing too much money, and that's what's driving rates higher, former Dallas Fed President says

15 minutes ago, DriftBusta said:

You mean like you did this morning to me?  

2 hours ago, DriftBusta said:

But thanks for clarifying that you’re just looking for something to argue about.   

Now now, no need to look for arguments, they find you fast enough :bc: I thought you were going to avoid DH and the shitstorms that follow :dunno: 

• Platinum Contributing Member

We are broke because we allow retarded people to make financial decisions.

On the same day Mass dot anounced it is replacing the tobin bridge in Boston it also announced 

the MassDOT board approved over $109 million in structural cleaning and painting and steel and concrete repairs

Back in the early 90's I worked on a public housing project. They were replacing mechanicals and the units were too small to install inside existing units. So they built additions to them 

10x 16 addition to over 100 units . Excavation , foundation , cement floor , framing roofing siding. Then the mecahnicals. 

2 yrs after completion of additions the entire public housing project was torn down . They knew it was going to be torn down at time of additions. 

Then there is the gem I posted about a few weeks ago. 2.3 billion for rail line expansion and they installed the track skinnier then the fucking train wheels 

Now add in all the millions we give away to our " friends"